It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unlimited power!

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 66% discount for the duration of the Winter Sale.
Devastating force powers, impressive setpieces, fast-paced action and an intriguing story full of twists, turns, and familiar faces: that's the power of the Force Unleashed. Follow the incredible exploits of Starkiller, Darth Vader's secret apprentice, and witness a never-before-seen story that could change the fate of the galaxy. No enemy can stand in Starkiller's way, but Vader's dark manipulations and his own questionable choices will put him on a dangerous path that not even his fearsome powers can avert.
Wow, this comes kind of unexpected. Thanks a lot GOG and Disney. :)
Have the first game on Steam and what I remember from it was the download was a pure nightmare. Thinnk I 'll wait to see if a GOG Connect happens on this one.
wow, gog! totally unexpected. instabuy!
Nice release and price so think i will get it
Great release.
Will re buy
Always been a bit on the fence about getting these, but for the sale price and no drm? I might just finally grab them.
Not played these but I will be. Bought. Nice release.
Quick time event the game. These were pretty awful from what I remember way back when they released.
Can't wait to refill the wallet. Wishlisted for now. But great gets, GOG!
high rated
Ah yes The Force Unleashed. The beggining of the era where SW games stopped being good.
The Force Unleashed is a great game, has a better story and characters than the last few movies. However, the sequel is a real waste of money. I remember the wife buying me it as a present and was gutted when I finished it between lunch and supper.
Mr.Caine: Ah yes The Force Unleashed. The beggining of the era where SW games stopped being good.
Pretty much, but for a sale price i'll give it a shot for the hell of it.

Off topic: This has to be the first time i've seen an avatar of Crazy Talk's Stand Master on gog. :P
Wow, you just made my day!

Going to watch TLJ tonight and this is the perfect news to go with it.
I'm going to relive so many memories of both Lego Star Wars and TFU.

YOU ARE AWESOME
Buying thank you gog.com