It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unlimited power!

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 66% discount for the duration of the Winter Sale.
Devastating force powers, impressive setpieces, fast-paced action and an intriguing story full of twists, turns, and familiar faces: that's the power of the Force Unleashed. Follow the incredible exploits of Starkiller, Darth Vader's secret apprentice, and witness a never-before-seen story that could change the fate of the galaxy. No enemy can stand in Starkiller's way, but Vader's dark manipulations and his own questionable choices will put him on a dangerous path that not even his fearsome powers can avert.
Spectre: Weren't Force Unleased games the ones that were on the Wii??
Yeah. Not as pretty as it would be on the other consoles, but I enjoy the Wii version of the games..
Lekvar: Only some Star Wars games left, that are missing from GOG library:
- Yoda Stories
- Phantom Menace
- Episode I Racer

Did I forget something?
Super Star Wars... if the PC port was to ever see an official release.
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Breja
SeduceMePlz: Awesome! Instabought. More, please!
jalister: Personally I'm hoping to see Star Trek Elite Force 1 and 2.
And I'd like to stare at Starry night for a couple of hours...

...since we're mentioning unrelated things because they have the word 'star' in it.
jalister: Personally I'm hoping to see Star Trek Elite Force 1 and 2.
Don't forget both Star Trek: Armada games and Klingon Academy, Honor Guard, Away Team and New Worlds. :)

Also, Dragonstrike from SSI would be good.
GOG.com: Unlimited power!

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 66% discount for the duration of the Winter Sale.
Devastating force powers, impressive setpieces, fast-paced action and an intriguing story full of twists, turns, and familiar faces: that's the power of the Force Unleashed. Follow the incredible exploits of Starkiller, Darth Vader's secret apprentice, and witness a never-before-seen story that could change the fate of the galaxy. No enemy can stand in Starkiller's way, but Vader's dark manipulations and his own questionable choices will put him on a dangerous path that not even his fearsome powers can avert.
WOW! Excellent steam grab gog!

I have this on steam, now it looks like another two games for my "de-steamed" category for my steam library ironically enough! Insta-bought!
Post edited December 16, 2017 by takezodunmer2005
Nice. And here I thought I was already done buying games for the season. Guess again.
XD I just noticed, someone copy pasted a review for Unleashed 1 from Steam to here.
I played these games on Xbox 360. I seem to remember reading that they weren't as good on PC due to the controls or for being a straight console port. The first game is pretty good once it gets going ( I still prefer the Dark Forces / Jedi Knight series) but the sequel was very disappointing trash and very short.
Great. Couldn't they have at least released Force Commander before releasing these pieces of crap? D:
Post edited December 16, 2017 by RogueXanter
Two Star Wars games that I never got around to checking out at the time, but always piqued my interest. Needless to say, as soon as I spotted both were available on GoG, they were quickly bought :)
two new games for my xmas break... thanks guys!
I played TFU on the PSP and I felt it was a pretty weak attempt by Lucasarts to cash in on the popularity of the God of War games. The problem was they removed everything that made God of War great and replaced it by weak lightsaber fighting and a lame story with the most tacked-on, out of place "romance" I've ever seen in gaming.
From what I heard, the sequel was much worse, so I'll pass, thank you.
Could one of the blues clarify on whether the GOG version of force unleashed has the sound issue fixed? Basically, there are sound files missing from Raxus prime, Death Star and TIE factory levels in the steam version. People who have the retail version don't have this problem and the only way to fix this was to get the sound files from the retail version and place it in the steam folder.

I can't find the old steam forums where this was explained in detail and had the sound files for all those levels. Now, the sound files that are available seems to be for Raxus prime and Death star. Can't find one for TIE factory though.

Also, there's a typo in gog's 'force[d] unleashed' forums.
Post edited December 16, 2017 by PapaShango
games look like they could be fun, im worried about some reviews stating the pc controls are clunky port hell. as for the most often other complaint ive gotten used to QTEs now so prob wont mind them as much as I would have back when this released. the prices look down right good, 7 bucks for these gorgeous looking games, when other devs are gouging 10 bucks for their 25-30 yr old titles here recently.

*finger poised to buy, waiting till hubby leaves room :P
Nice! Just unfortunately not for Mac. I'd love to see more Star Wars Games for Mac as well.