It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There is no real win without some kind of sin.

<span class="bold">Sins of a Solar Empire&reg;: Rebellion Ultimate Edition</span>, a sprawling hybrid of real-time and 4x strategy, is now DRM-free on GOG.com with a 60% launch discount.

Nothing stays hidden for long under the sun. Certainly not the questionable deeds of space-faring Solar Empires. Unsurprisingly, these deeds are of conflict, galaxy-wide power struggles and unquenchable expansionism. Of wars that decide the fate of whole star systems, fought through formidable fleets, financial means, or even diplomacy.

Sins of a Solar Empire®: Rebellion Ultimate Edition provides the perfect mix of the urgency associated with RTSs and the careful planning commonly found in 4x games. It includes Sins of a Solar Empire®: Rebellion along with the Forbidden Worlds & Stellar Phenomena DLC, bringing additional planets to explore, more dramatic random events and new deep space anomalies. The package also offers the game's epic soundtrack on MP3 and FLAC, to help set the mood for your intergalactic adventures.

Conquer the galaxy and commit your own <span class="bold">Sins of a Solar Empire&reg;</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. Pull it into orbit with the 60% launch discount that will last until December 16, 1:59 PM GMT.
Hello sexy! Now I can finally see what the acclaim is about. Love me a good 4X space game. Thanks GOG!
Nice!! Spent many hours on Sins. Glad to see this along with GalCivII.
Yesss! A long-awaited title.
Too much just for updated graphics.No deal
RottenRotz: Too much just for updated graphics.No deal
I'd be happy with the original, no doubt at a lower price.
Damn so much money flowing out of my accounts this month. You had me on FLAC soundtrack though so I'll buy now quick before the cold light of the next day gives me second thoughts.
Wishlisted for now. But, I am definitely going to snatch this up at some point. It will be my reward for clearing up some of my backlog.
It's a bit steep for a double buy(already own it on Steam), but i definitely recommend this one if you don't already own it.
So Sins of a Solar Empire finally made it to GOG! But why is the "Trinity" version still listed in the Upcoming tab? Is there another version of the series?
IronArcturus: So Sins of a Solar Empire finally made it to GOG! But why is the "Trinity" version still listed in the Upcoming tab? Is there another version of the series?
Sins: Rebellion is the third, stand-alone expansion, whereas Sins: Trinity is the main game, plus the first and second expansion.
IronArcturus: So Sins of a Solar Empire finally made it to GOG! But why is the "Trinity" version still listed in the Upcoming tab? Is there another version of the series?
B0SC0: Sins: Rebellion is the third, stand-alone expansion, whereas Sins: Trinity is the main game, plus the first and second expansion.
Ok, so Rebellion isn't the first part of the series? We still have to wait for Trinity?
B0SC0: Sins: Rebellion is the third, stand-alone expansion, whereas Sins: Trinity is the main game, plus the first and second expansion.
Huh... Contrary to this post, most posts I have read on this issue said that there is no real reason to look at Trinity, because Rebellion includes everything that Trinity has + split all factions into two (optionally, or forced?). I think I'm becoming more confused the more I read about it.
huan: Huh... Contrary to this post, most posts I have read on this issue said that there is no real reason to look at Trinity, because Rebellion includes everything that Trinity has + split all factions into two (optionally, or forced?). I think I'm becoming more confused the more I read about it.
I'm confused about the order as well. Here is what MobyGames says:
Sins of a Solar Empire - 2008
Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment - 2009
Sins of a Solar Empire: Diplomacy - 2010
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - 2010
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - 2012
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - Forbidden Worlds - 2012
Do i need to make a Stardock account?
I might get it if i dont need to :D