It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Purple craze.

<span class="bold">Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition</span> and <span class="bold">Gat out of Hell</span>, two ridiculous open-world playgrounds of unrestrained action, are now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 75% discount.

When the aliens invade, the fearless and slightly unhinged president of the United States has no choice but to bend time and space, the fourth wall, and Overlord Zinyak's tyrannical ambitions in order to save us all. Superpowers, mindpowers, weapons of mass attraction, and outfits that go waaaay over the top are the order of the day in this completely bonkers open world adventure that doesn't understand the meaning of "too much".

When you're done whacking aliens with weaponized genitalia, feel free to go wrestle the Prince of Darkness in the Gat out of Hell standalone expansion. Wield outrageous contraptions and soar across his demonic domain as you sin with a confident grin. If you want to make your wings even more fashionable and give your exploits some Shakespearean flair, you need the <span class="bold">Devil's Workshop Pack</span>.

The 75% discounts will last until April 27, 10AM UTC, as part of our <span class="bold">Deep Silver Sale</span>.
Saints Row IV and Gat out of Hell are also available on <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> until April 27, 10 AM UTC.

NOTE: Currently, Saints Row IV is unavailable for purchase in Australia due to censorship issues. We're working on resolving the situation and we'll keep you posted on any developments.

Watch the Saints Row IV trailer.

Gat out Hell trailer.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
So after playing both games on Windows 8.1 with an amd rx 480, I've got the following summaries:

SR 4's good and is really fun to play.

I finished it and was glad I could stop playing it due to annoying crashes

Cons:

Can't choose between dx9 and 10/11 mode like in SR3

So it likely runs with dx 10/11 and I found it constantly crashing on Windows, crashes were random from 10-120 minutes

Doesn't save preferences like subtitles

On Gat out of hell:

One or two activities I've tried have no continue button on completion so game gets stuck, so I've stopped playing it after ~60 minutes

This also has the same crashes as SR4

Otherwise, other games don't crash at all on windows for me, so that's that
Post edited May 13, 2017 by UsernamePassword
Any word on when I'll be able to get Saints Row 4 instead of being treated like a child who couldn't possibly handle one side mission that mentions fake cyber drugs? We have an R+18 rating now, use it.
Bonsewswesa: Any word on when I'll be able to get Saints Row 4 instead of being treated like a child who couldn't possibly handle one side mission that mentions fake cyber drugs? We have an R+18 rating now, use it.
I doubt whoever in your government is in charge of game classification reads these forums.
Wishbone: I doubt whoever in your government is in charge of game classification reads these forums.
No, but the people that are supposed to be resolving this with them certainly are.
Wishbone: I doubt whoever in your government is in charge of game classification reads these forums.
Bonsewswesa: No, but the people that are supposed to be resolving this with them certainly are.
What, Deep Silver? Again, I doubt it.
Wishbone: What, Deep Silver? Again, I doubt it.
GOG's staff.
Bonsewswesa: GOG's staff.
AFAIK only the owner of a game can apply for reclassification.
The classification of a game is between the rights holder and the various classification boards, in this case Deep Silver. GOG is not the owner of the Saints Row games, they just sell them.
anothername: AFAIK only the owner of a game can apply for reclassification.
The first problem is a game in Australia that gets the big RC stamp, is that game can never be up for reclassification unless the dev adds enough extra content for it to be classified as a new title. Like Mortal Kombat 9. It could only be reclessified when all the DLC was placed into it.

The second issue is this game would 100% get marked as RC (Refused classifiaction) again, because regarless of the R18+ rating (which is a farce designed to make MA15+ games only available to 18+ and ban, or censor all 18+ games) strictly prohibits any amount of implicit or explicit sexual violence, or even a mention of sexual violence, as well as any mention of drug or alcohol use, especially for incentive or reward.

Australia is a Nanny State through and Through, and the tourism ads need to be changed to state:

Australia: the sucky country!
Post edited August 16, 2017 by hoover1979
On an unrelated note it would be nice to see Agents of MAYHEM here...
Bigs: On an unrelated note it would be nice to see Agents of MAYHEM here...
That would be amazing. Vote for it.
I doubt it. The Steam version of Agents of Mayhem comes with Denuvo.
Gearmos: I doubt it. The Steam version of Agents of Mayhem comes with Denuvo.
They'll get rid of it in a month or so like most do I'd say.
But yeah, it'll probably take some time to arrive at gog.
I'm surprised by its lukewarm reception; when the SR titles got released ppl appear to generally raving. Here its more like "It there, kinda nice but kinda cheaply; next".
JogsterXL: Superb releases, instabought both! Thanks GOG and Deep SIlver!
Too bad that you can't add any mod to the games . :(