It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prayers could not help. Science could not help. Can you?

<span class="bold">Pathologic Classic HD</span>, the glorious return of a cult classic, is available for pre-order DRM-free on GOG.com. If you own the original release, you can get a whopping 70% off the HD release until the end of times.

To take advantage of the -70% deal, simply locate your discount code alongside the original Pathologic on your GOG.com game shelf.

Pathologic is a psychological first-person survival game, a unique, unforgettable experience. You arrive at a peculiar, desolate town ravaged by an unstoppable plague - a peculiar place to begin with - from this point on you're free to traverse the open world and put all the pieces together. But if there's one thing to say about Pathologic, is that it was the ultimate bittersweet experience. For all its disturbing atmosphere, open world survival, and uniqueness - technical issues and a budget translation stood between the title and mainstream fame.

Now, Pathologic Classic HD is here with the cure. A completely new, in-house English script promises a worthy experience, while revamped visuals, new voiceovers, and more content breathe a new life into the incredible cult-classic. If you ever considered picking up this title, now's the time to finally enter the world of Pathologic.

A diseased reality awaits in <span class="bold">Pathologic Classic HD</span> today, DRM-free on GOG.com - all owners of the original Pathologic game on GOG.com can pick up the new release with permanent 70% discount.
nvm misread
Post edited October 30, 2015 by micktiegs_8
This seems to be a pretty widespread issue, so I'm sure they'll work on it and get it fixed, but, probably not in time for halloween! GArrrrr. I feel for you all.
drealmer7: This seems to be a pretty widespread issue, so I'm sure they'll work on it and get it fixed, but, probably not in time for halloween! GArrrrr. I feel for you all.
Lol I have a different issue... the game doesn't even launch! Double click on the icon, shows it's loading for a few seconds... It's been 2 minutes.
edit: I bet I know what it is, too... and if I'm right then I'm fucking done with this false advertising bullshit.
drealmer7: This seems to be a pretty widespread issue, so I'm sure they'll work on it and get it fixed, but, probably not in time for halloween! GArrrrr. I feel for you all.
micktiegs_8: Lol I have a different issue... the game doesn't even launch! Double click on the icon, shows it's loading for a few seconds... It's been 2 minutes.
edit: I bet I know what it is, too... and if I'm right then I'm fucking done with this false advertising bullshit.
you figured out the issue? what is it?
micktiegs_8: Lol I have a different issue... the game doesn't even launch! Double click on the icon, shows it's loading for a few seconds... It's been 2 minutes.
drealmer7: you figured out the issue? what is it?
Just a moment, I'm downloading galaxy to see if I need to install it again before I can play. Yes, I said again because it's happened before :)

EDIT! Yes it was Galaxy! I couldn't run the game because of some ridiculous fully optional client... who knew.
drealmer7: you figured out the issue? what is it?
micktiegs_8: Just a moment, I'm downloading galaxy to see if I need to install it again before I can play. Yes, I said again because it's happened before :)

EDIT! Yes it was Galaxy! I couldn't run the game because of some ridiculous fully optional client... who knew.
Galaxy is a pos (not that I ever even installed it once)...I also still think it is in beta?
micktiegs_8: Just a moment, I'm downloading galaxy to see if I need to install it again before I can play. Yes, I said again because it's happened before :)

drealmer7: Galaxy is a pos (not that I ever even installed it once)...I also still think it is in beta?
it's because I installed it to have a look in the alpha stages that I'm stuck with this crap. I had it uninstalled until a game wouldn't launch, and was told I had no choice but to reinstall it because there were left over files. This confused the game into trying to locate galaxy, so nothing happened. Same thing happened this time... and the funny thing is, it hasn't been that long since Renowned explorers released (the game I couldn't run). I have to keep downloading newer versions, unless there's another option.
drealmer7: Galaxy is a pos (not that I ever even installed it once)...I also still think it is in beta?
micktiegs_8: it's because I installed it to have a look in the alpha stages that I'm stuck with this crap. I had it uninstalled until a game wouldn't launch, and was told I had no choice but to reinstall it because there were left over files. This confused the game into trying to locate galaxy, so nothing happened. Same thing happened this time... and the funny thing is, it hasn't been that long since Renowned explorers released (the game I couldn't run). I have to keep downloading newer versions, unless there's another option.
ooof, I'd just totally get rid of Galaxy, I wouldn't deal with any of that crep!
inc09nito: Is the view distance still so small?
If this isn't fixed, then I don't think I am interested.

I played the original with all the characters, 100+ hours of great and unique adventure. I played with unofficial polish translation and a widescreen+HD textures mod.
Now, I wonder if this new-old release offers anything better than that?
Dt3r: From what I've heard, the biggest change is that the English translation is actually intelligible. (In the original release the Bachelor's scenario had a better translation than the other two.)
Well, I think that the trailer shows clearly that neither graphics detail nor view distance has changed even a bit.
Probably the only thing that makes it worth is English translation, but for Polish guys I recommend the unofficial translation, which is seriously good.
Now, I am waiting for the re-make. I am very curious how the game is going to be changed (I heard there are going to be changes in the story) and will it be still so good (or maybe even better!)
However I won't be pre-ordering. Reviews first, then I consider my purchase.
pimpmonkey2382.313:
Well, still heard nothing more here. Might send this guy after the support team soon!

Edit: finally heard from them - sent me a code direct as its still not in my library
Attachments:
Post edited October 30, 2015 by Sachys
well i just redeemed my code ...did not have or noticed any problems?

1/.. went into my library ...found the old version via search...clicked the game on the shelf.
2/.. message found inside Pathologic folder

Message from GOG.com

Thank you for purchasing the original Pathologic. As a gift, please accept this 70% discount code for Pathologic Classic HD: ********************

3/.. copy and pasted the redemption code : ***************
4/.. scrolled down to bottom of the page and left clicked REDEEM CODE.
5/.. Pasted Redemption code into the space labelled ENTER YOUR CODE HERE

6/.. got the game for free :)

if your having difficulties try these steps....
Can't redeem my code. It just says something went wrong and asks me to reload.
HornyRhino: well i just redeemed my code ...did not have or noticed any problems?

1/.. went into my library ...found the old version via search...clicked the game on the shelf.
2/.. message found inside Pathologic folder

Message from GOG.com

Thank you for purchasing the original Pathologic. As a gift, please accept this 70% discount code for Pathologic Classic HD: ********************

3/.. copy and pasted the redemption code : ***************
4/.. scrolled down to bottom of the page and left clicked REDEEM CODE.
5/.. Pasted Redemption code into the space labelled ENTER YOUR CODE HERE

6/.. got the game for free :)

if your having difficulties try these steps....
The only "problem" is, that you shouldn`t get the game for free, but only with 70% discount.
Although that happened also to some other users, that they skipped payment entirely, and it is probably connected with leftover credit on their account, from which it was deducted automatically (or if that was not your case, then it is some really weird bug).

And yeah, those are the steps, which used everyone, who was trying to redeem the bonus code either yesterday or today.
But I just doublechecked, and no, for me (and bazillion other people) it is still not working, ending with the ususal "something went wrong" error.
drealmer7: I feel for you all.
^This! It worked flawlessly and as expected the first time for me. I really hope everyone is sorted out soon.
I've just received a replacement code from the support team and it worked. I purchased the game with 70% off.

I too had that weird error message stating that Something went wrong and I should reload.