It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prayers could not help. Science could not help. Can you?

<span class="bold">Pathologic Classic HD</span>, the glorious return of a cult classic, is available for pre-order DRM-free on GOG.com. If you own the original release, you can get a whopping 70% off the HD release until the end of times.

To take advantage of the -70% deal, simply locate your discount code alongside the original Pathologic on your GOG.com game shelf.

Pathologic is a psychological first-person survival game, a unique, unforgettable experience. You arrive at a peculiar, desolate town ravaged by an unstoppable plague - a peculiar place to begin with - from this point on you're free to traverse the open world and put all the pieces together. But if there's one thing to say about Pathologic, is that it was the ultimate bittersweet experience. For all its disturbing atmosphere, open world survival, and uniqueness - technical issues and a budget translation stood between the title and mainstream fame.

Now, Pathologic Classic HD is here with the cure. A completely new, in-house English script promises a worthy experience, while revamped visuals, new voiceovers, and more content breathe a new life into the incredible cult-classic. If you ever considered picking up this title, now's the time to finally enter the world of Pathologic.

A diseased reality awaits in <span class="bold">Pathologic Classic HD</span> today, DRM-free on GOG.com - all owners of the original Pathologic game on GOG.com can pick up the new release with permanent 70% discount.
mrkgnao: For the library, try refresh (https://www.gog.com/user/refresh).

For the store, it's no surprise, as the original Pathologic has been removed from GOG's catalogue and is no longer available for sale.
Ah, yes, refreshing did the trick. Thanks a bunch :)
As a followup to my earlier message (<i>code doesn't work</i>), I received a new code from GOG support, and it DID work. All is well.

Thanks, GOG Support!
Hello, how to change language in this game? Theres no option for this in game, and i want to play it with Polish text.
BCS: Hello, how to change language in this game? Theres no option for this in game, and i want to play it with Polish text.
Hello.

You'll have to download the Polish installer for the game if you want to play it in Polish.