It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prayers could not help. Science could not help. Can you?

<span class="bold">Pathologic Classic HD</span>, the glorious return of a cult classic, is available for pre-order DRM-free on GOG.com. If you own the original release, you can get a whopping 70% off the HD release until the end of times.

To take advantage of the -70% deal, simply locate your discount code alongside the original Pathologic on your GOG.com game shelf.

Pathologic is a psychological first-person survival game, a unique, unforgettable experience. You arrive at a peculiar, desolate town ravaged by an unstoppable plague - a peculiar place to begin with - from this point on you're free to traverse the open world and put all the pieces together. But if there's one thing to say about Pathologic, is that it was the ultimate bittersweet experience. For all its disturbing atmosphere, open world survival, and uniqueness - technical issues and a budget translation stood between the title and mainstream fame.

Now, Pathologic Classic HD is here with the cure. A completely new, in-house English script promises a worthy experience, while revamped visuals, new voiceovers, and more content breathe a new life into the incredible cult-classic. If you ever considered picking up this title, now's the time to finally enter the world of Pathologic.

A diseased reality awaits in <span class="bold">Pathologic Classic HD</span> today, DRM-free on GOG.com - all owners of the original Pathologic game on GOG.com can pick up the new release with permanent 70% discount.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yep it was like that for me for the whole pre order too.
that's odd, some others can't use the code right now too.

the only option is a support ticket.

seems the code didn't added to all customers having the orginal version on their account.

more troubling , the redeem code stacked with the pre-order discount , i have no idea if it was intentional.
inc09nito: Is the view distance still so small?
If this isn't fixed, then I don't think I am interested.

I played the original with all the characters, 100+ hours of great and unique adventure. I played with unofficial polish translation and a widescreen+HD textures mod.
Now, I wonder if this new-old release offers anything better than that?
From what I've heard, the biggest change is that the English translation is actually intelligible. (In the original release the Bachelor's scenario had a better translation than the other two.)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yep it was like that for me for the whole pre order too.
DyNaer: that's odd, some others can't use the code right now too.

the only option is a support ticket.

seems the code didn't added to all customers having the orginal version on their account.

more troubling , the redeem code stacked with the pre-order discount , i have no idea if it was intentional.
I did send a ticket, but the response I got back was look on my shelf...which I had done a million times, and told them that in the original email.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I did send a ticket, but the response I got back was look on my shelf...which I had done a million times, and told them that in the original email.
i hope you attached a screenshot with your ticket , if they answered that , they really need a pair of glasses :P.

hopefully they didn't asked a dxdiag ....
Post edited October 30, 2015 by DyNaer
pimpmonkey2382.313: I did send a ticket, but the response I got back was look on my shelf...which I had done a million times, and told them that in the original email.
DyNaer: i hope you attached a screenshot with your ticket , if they answered that , they really need a pair of glasses :P.

Nope but the explanation should have been clear enough however thinking of a new one with a screenshot.
DyNaer: i hope you attached a screenshot with your ticket , if they answered that , they really need a pair of glasses :P.

I had the same response - then sent another email with several screens (including one with both my email to them and library window open). no reply since yesterday.

same shit, different day, same lame support.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Nope but the explanation should have been clear enough however thinking of a new one with a screenshot.
Always send the maximum of details, i learnt that long ago (whatever the support)

Sachys: I had the same response - then sent another email with several screens (including one with both my email to them and library window open). no reply since yesterday.

same shit, different day, same lame support.
well , i know , i pushed them to the limit with 2 bugs with my account and couldn't help me either.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Nope but the explanation should have been clear enough however thinking of a new one with a screenshot.
DyNaer: Always sent the maximum of details, i learnt that long ago (whatever the support)
I always do that - still get told to go through all the steps I've told them I've done. support here is not what it used to be. someone replaced them with wobots!
DyNaer: Always sent the maximum of details, i learnt that long ago (whatever the support)
Gah, fuck. :/
Sachys: I always do that - still get told to go through all the steps I've told them I've done. support here is not what it used to be. someone replaced them with wobots!
it seems they have some rookies in the support team ... everytime i send them a ticket its like lauching a dice....
Sachys: I always do that - still get told to go through all the steps I've told them I've done. support here is not what it used to be. someone replaced them with wobots!
DyNaer: it seems they have some rookies in the support team ... everytime i send them a ticket its like lauching a dice....
I find its the "old hands" that are the worst for what I've described TBH. Of course, it may just be me / my experience and the support team has a photo of my avatar on a dartboard in the cell where they get their daily gruel. Who knows?! O____o
DyNaer: it seems they have some rookies in the support team ... everytime i send them a ticket its like lauching a dice....
Ok sent a ticket, this time with a screenshot.
Sachys: I find its the "old hands" that are the worst for what I've described TBH. Of course, it may just be me / my experience and the support team has a photo of my avatar on a dartboard in the cell where they get their daily gruel. Who knows?! O____o
in fact the support task force has been remplaced by some gogbears o_o

pimpmonkey2382.313: Ok sent a ticket, this time with a screenshot.
don't open a new ticket , just reply again to their last answer, that will update the ticket , and avoid the new one getting deeper in the queue... just an advice.
Sachys: I find its the "old hands" that are the worst for what I've described TBH. Of course, it may just be me / my experience and the support team has a photo of my avatar on a dartboard in the cell where they get their daily gruel. Who knows?! O____o
DyNaer: in fact the support task force has been remplaced by some gogbears o_o

pimpmonkey2382.313: Ok sent a ticket, this time with a screenshot.
DyNaer: don't open a new ticket , just reply again to their last answer, that will update the ticket , and avoid the new one getting deeper in the queue... just an advice.
Oh well don't expect on getting much help anyway.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Oh well don't expect on getting much help anyway.
i won't worry too much anyway,many users have some issues with it, imho they somehow "borked" the redeem code or even worse some accounts didn't received the code.....