It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Examining the human condition(ing).

<span class="bold">Overclocked: A History of Violence</span>, a contemporary psychological thriller, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com with a 75% launch discount.

Some people believe that violence is more of a defense mechanism than it is an offensive act. It is meant to mask our weaknesses by making others feel equally weak. But it might also be the result of traumatizing experiences that people are unconsciously hiding from themselves.

Could that be the case for the five teenagers found wandering the streets of New York during a violent thunderstorm, armed with guns and a horrible sense of unawareness? Specialized psychiatrist David McNamara means to find out by diving into the patients' unconscious, trying to piece together the fragments of (playable) memories they reluctantly share with him. It is a gruelling process that will push McNamara into dark places, forcing him to puzzle his way out while coping with his personal demons.

Unravel the clouded psyche of your violent teen patients in <span class="bold">Overclocked: A History of Violence</span>, now DRM-free on GOG.com. The 75% launch discount will last until December 21, 1:59 PM GMT.
SCPM: *Ahem* I don't suppose you can say what other games we ought to be voting on? ;-)
ThomNG: In addition to The Mystery of the Druids and 15 Days, Painkiller Overdose, ArcaniA and SpellForce 2 Faith in Destiny (to complete the SpellForce franchise) are titles you can start voting if you want to help to convince GOG to bring them online ;) I would love to see those online without any luck so far ;)

@Lemon_Curry: I have never abandoned GOG - sometimes I am just on vacation, believe it or not ;) but I was again really active in the last releases of the last weeks, haven't you seen it?

@tfishell: on the To Do list for next year - hope we can make it possible :)
For what it's worth, I'd personally be interested in at least a few of those rejected games. I hope GOG will eventually reconsider -- Not sure why they're being so picky about these games, especially when they have so many other, er... "questionable" releases.
ThomNG: @Lemon_Curry: I have never abandoned GOG - sometimes I am just on vacation, believe it or not ;)
How dare you?!

ThomNG: ... but I was again really active in the last releases of the last weeks, haven't you seen it?
Unfortunately, I can't say I have. By the way, I never thought you left. I just happened to remember all the speculation in the aforementioned thread and thought you might like to know you were being missed. ;)
Ohh this is one of the games I always wanted to play but never got to! Yay, excited!
SCPM: *Ahem* I don't suppose you can say what other games we ought to be voting on? ;-)
ThomNG: In addition to The Mystery of the Druids and 15 Days, Painkiller Overdose, ArcaniA and SpellForce 2 Faith in Destiny (to complete the SpellForce franchise) are titles you can start voting if you want to help to convince GOG to bring them online ;) I would love to see those online without any luck so far ;)

@Lemon_Curry: I have never abandoned GOG - sometimes I am just on vacation, believe it or not ;) but I was again really active in the last releases of the last weeks, haven't you seen it?

@tfishell: on the To Do list for next year - hope we can make it possible :)
I've voted for nearly all of those and would buy the most of them immediately, especially Arcania - but please, could you consider to add the German versions from the older Spellforce games?
Looks like we got Painkiller Overdose now, and Arcania and the expansion. More people need to vote on Faith in Destiny if they want to see it here I guess:

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/spellforce_2_faith_in_destiny

I've voted and I encourage others to do the same, it'd be nice to have the whole series here, especially considering Spellforce 3 is TBA for the future here. It just seems somewhat silly to have one title from a series missing. :)