It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Examining the human condition(ing).

<span class="bold">Overclocked: A History of Violence</span>, a contemporary psychological thriller, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com with a 75% launch discount.

Some people believe that violence is more of a defense mechanism than it is an offensive act. It is meant to mask our weaknesses by making others feel equally weak. But it might also be the result of traumatizing experiences that people are unconsciously hiding from themselves.

Could that be the case for the five teenagers found wandering the streets of New York during a violent thunderstorm, armed with guns and a horrible sense of unawareness? Specialized psychiatrist David McNamara means to find out by diving into the patients' unconscious, trying to piece together the fragments of (playable) memories they reluctantly share with him. It is a gruelling process that will push McNamara into dark places, forcing him to puzzle his way out while coping with his personal demons.

Unravel the clouded psyche of your violent teen patients in <span class="bold">Overclocked: A History of Violence</span>, now DRM-free on GOG.com. The 75% launch discount will last until December 21, 1:59 PM GMT.
high rated
Enjoy the next House of Tales title being online on GOG :)

And of course enjoy the holidays and new year celebration time!

Stay tuned!
Greetings
ThomNG: Enjoy the next House of Tales title being online on GOG :)

Stay tuned!
Greetings
Thanks, happy holidays to you too!
Oh wow, I remember reading about this years ago and it seemed interesting. Perhaps it's time to take the plunge, then.
That looks interesting indeed. Seems like it might be in the same kind of mold as Fahrenheit, which I personally actually enjoyed. The debut price makes it easy enough to pick up!

Stay tuned!
Greetings
Are Mystery of the Druids and 15 Days coming too?
After recent releases of the Moment of Silence and Overclocked, my expectations for a Queen: the eYe release have increased.
I see (and in fact have bought, before seeing the post) it discounted at 90% while the post says 75%.
high rated

Stay tuned!
Greetings
Gonchi: Are Mystery of the Druids and 15 Days coming too?
Just if you can convince GOG what we were not able to do ;)

Stay tuned!
Greetings
Thank you.

Oh, and bring on more stuff!
AWESOME!

Instabuy.
Cool - adventure games are always welcome :-P (though I'm not going to buy it now as I've already spent way too much on recent GOG promos). but worry not Nordic - sooner or later it will be mine.
Gonchi: Are Mystery of the Druids and 15 Days coming too?
ThomNG: Just if you can convince GOG what we were not able to do ;)
Let me guess... they're too niche?
Snif, from the title, I tought it was going to be a history about processor overclocking :(
ThomNG: Just if you can convince GOG what we were not able to do ;)
Dalthnock: Let me guess... they're too niche?
Probably. 15 Days was lambasted pretty badly when it came out, and the only thing anyone seems to remember about Mystery of the Druids is the box art.

I'd buy them if they showed up.
Post edited December 16, 2015 by Gonchi