It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Congratulations on your new...

<span class="bold">Little Inferno</span> entertainment fireplace, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% launch discount.

Little Inferno is a peculiar little game. Partly because it's a simple fireplace simulator, and partly because it's an emotional rollercoaster. (It's also something of a puzzle game.) In Little Inferno you'll spend most of your time doing two things: buying things, then burning those things. Enter your inner pyromaniac - there's a curious satisfaction to the burning, and the focus of the game is executed perfectly with beautiful tongues of flame. But little Little Inferno is about far more than fire and puzzles - it's an experience, an interactive art piece: self-aware, moving, beautiful. If there's one thing to say about Little Inferno, is that you just can't say too much, you have to see it for yourself.

Among the Little Inferno goodies you'll find the full OST - in both MP3 and FLAC formats. The tracks are fire.

Enjoy your <span class="bold">Little Inferno</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com The launch discount will last for one week, until October 15, 12:59 PM GMT.

In the press:
"The test I want a good game to pass is simple: I want it to stick with me. I want it to seep into my thoughts days after I played it. Little Inferno is simple. It's somehow both quaint and bold. It lingers. It burns brightly. It burns well."--Kotaku
Gengar78: Awesome!- I mean err-

WHERE FF2!?!?!?!
Grargar: Final Fantasy 2?
Fatal Frame 2?
Fatal Fury 2?
Final Fight 2?
Freddi Fish 2 ;-)
DeMignon: Freddi Fish 2 ;-)
I know. :P
Grargar: I know. :P
I should have known.
Frankly, I'm a bit surprised it's not here yet. Before the year is out, one must assume. Better odds than my forum tag game arriving, that's for sure!
Hmm, surprised this hadn`t landed here earlier than now, but it`s a good game.
Got this DRM free via Humble too, really fun game, something different.

Only thing I didn`t like was it gave you the answer to the last puzzle, everything else was groovy, especially the song \o/
I finished this "game" years ago and was pleasantly surprised - it's a really neat little time killer.

It's very sad to see, that Kyle Gabler has gone the regional pricing road too now, I guess this means no "Human Resource Machine" for me outside of bundles.
Post edited October 09, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Matruchus: Hah, this should make Barry really happy. One game down from his list :)
Barry_Woodward: Woohoo! Thanks, GOG!

Vote for indies that strike your fancy:

1001 Spikes
Adventure In The Tower Of Flight
Antichamber
Axiom Verge
The Basement Collection
BattleBlock Theater
Bik: A Space Adventure
The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth
Bit.Trip Runner
Bit.Trip Runner 2: Future Legend Of Rhythm Alien
Bleed
Braid
Breath Of Death VII: The Beginning
Broforce
Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons
Bunny Must Die! Chelsea And The 7 Devils
Castle Crashers
Castle In The Darkness
The Cave
Cave Story+
Closure
Costume Quest 2
Cthulhu Saves The World
Darkest Dungeon
Deadlight
DeathSpank
DeathSpank 2: Thongs Of Virtue
DeathSpank 3: The Baconing
Defy Gravity Extended
Delver
Distance
Divekick
The Dream Machine
Droid Assault
Duck Game
Dungeons Of Dredmor
Electronic Super Joy
Electronic Super Joy: Groove City
Finding Teddy
Finding Teddy 2
The Floor Is Jelly
Grow Home
Gunpoint
Human Resource Machine
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Intrusion 2
Jamestown: Legend Of The Lost Colony
JumpJet Rex
Kero Blaster
Knytt Underground
Layers Of Fear
Lethal League
Life Is Strange
Limbo
Lisa
McPixel
The Misadventures Of P.B. Winterbottom
Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)
Nidhogg
Noitu Love 2: Devolution
Nuclear Throne
Offspring Fling!
Oniken
Orcs Must Die!
Orcs Must Die! 2
Ori And The Blind Forest
Our Darker Purpose
Outland
Papo &amp; Yo
Project Zomboid
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
Revenge Of The Titans
Rex Rocket
Rochard
Rocket League
The Room
Roundabout
Secrets Of Grindea
Shank
Shank 2
Shantae And The Pirate's Curse
Shantae: Risky's Revenge: Director's Cut
The Silent Age
Skullgirls
Snakebird
The Stanley Parable
Super House Of Dead Ninjas
Super Meat Boy
Superbrothers: Sword &amp; Sworcery EP
The Talos Principle
Tembo The Badass Elephant
They Bleed Pixels
Thomas Was Alone
Titan Attacks!
Toki Tori
Toki Tori 2+
Torchlight II
Ultratron
Undertale
Valiant Hearts: The Great War
Vanguard Princess
Vessel
Volume
Westerado: Double Barreled
Wings Of Vi
A Wizard's Lizard
Xeodrifter
Year Walk
Zeno Clash
Zeno Clash II
I'm giving you a +1 simply for the effort / time it takes to paste all those links in here. Plus some good games I'd like to see here in that list. They have my vote.
Post edited October 09, 2015 by deonast
Gengar78: Awesome!- I mean err-

WHERE FF2!?!?!?!
Grargar: Final Fantasy 2?
Fatal Frame 2?
Fatal Fury 2?
Final Fight 2?
Darn, I just got roasted
Paul31286: Apart from Thomas Was Alone, which of these games were actually rejected by GOG?
Pupcakes: Cook, Serve, Delicious was rejected for being 'too casual' apparently. Little Inferno is great (and worth your money, go buy it), but it is more of a toy than it is a game. Meanwhile CSD is a frantic restaurant sim mixed with Warioware style gameplay requiring 300 APM to get good. I just don't understand how CSD is 'too casual' compared to LI.

Vote here anyway, I guess, for hope: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/cook_serve_delicious

GOG Pls
If you like Cook, SD, I would recommend reading the dev blog. It is a good read of his joy and tears and strategy, from humble beginnings since 2010.

http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/DavidGalindo/20150709/248194/How_much_do_indie_PC_devs_make_anyways_Part_7.php