It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Come get your arcade kicks.

The KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GALAXY EDITION is finally here, DRM-free and 33% off until September 21, 10 am UTC.
With improved online play, a roster of 36 characters available right from the start, and a slew of addictive modes, GALAXY EDITION packs quite a punch. Kick some butt 3vs3 with a team of your own choosing, tackle Time Attack, Survival, and Trial missions, or go for the Story, exploring the trials and tribulations of Ash Crimson.

Since we're on it, go ahead and scratch that arcade itch with our grand SNK Sale, with legends like METAL SLUG, SAMURAI SHODOWN, FATAL FURY and many more going for up to 50% off until September 17th, 10pm UTC.
DreamedArtist: Anyone having an issue installing the game? I think there is something wrong with the installer. does not want to install to any path.
Nice background.
This is the first time kof 13 is on gog right?
Random_Coffee: Very cool. I'll consider picking this up, but I'll wait for reports on how well it runs on WINE. Is there support for arcade sticks?
Using a hori fight stick and works with madkat ones as well, gonna try a mayflash stick next week but it seems it is fully compatible with all sticks as the looks of it. and I am using a ps4 one on my windows 10 pc.
Can I just note that this game is really fucking good?

Because it is. Was kinda shocked when I realized it launched on PC 5 years ago... took way too long to get here, but man am I glad it did.
Finally, I thought this would never happen!

For those looking to play multiplayer without Galaxy, parsec (https://parsecgaming.com/) might be up your alley. I'm not sure how viable it is, but according to a tutorial video linked below it looks as though only the host needs the game, and you'll be playing as if you would offline via the versus menu option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDt3IRQrluI&app=desktop
So is this KoF13 Steam edition or is it somewhat changed?
Does it cross play witch steam?
Description mentions improved netcode - is it an improvement over steam edition or it's not?
gftrexler: Finally, I thought this would never happen!

For those looking to play multiplayer without Galaxy, parsec (https://parsecgaming.com/) might be up your alley. I'm not sure how viable it is, but according to a tutorial video linked below it looks as though only the host needs the game, and you'll be playing as if you would offline via the versus menu option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDt3IRQrluI&app=desktop
Interesting..., but it seems that the host will have an advantage in the online, while the guest may struggle in the netplay.
kagon01: Interesting..., but it seems that the host will have an advantage in the online, while the guest may struggle in the netplay.
Agreed, I expect the client to incur all the lag, so it's probably only viable if you're in the same state and or city. At any rate, I'll be buying the GOG version, so I'll have it on PS3, Steam, and GOG.
kagon01: Interesting..., but it seems that the host will have an advantage in the online, while the guest may struggle in the netplay.
gftrexler: Agreed, I expect the client to incur all the lag, so it's probably only viable if you're in the same state and or city. At any rate, I'll be buying the GOG version, so I'll have it on PS3, Steam, and GOG.
We could try this version once you get it. I also have the other platforms version you mentioned.
Wharheit: Does this one works with >1 TB HDDs? Because the one on Steam does not

I don't know if double dip or wait for a new gog connet batch
Yes it does, I successfully installed it on my main 4TB drive.
Chacranajxy: Can I just note that this game is really fucking good?

Because it is. Was kinda shocked when I realized it launched on PC 5 years ago... took way too long to get here, but man am I glad it did.
IMO, KOF13 is one of the best, most polished fighting games in existance.
Post edited September 16, 2018 by ReynardFox
Random_Coffee: Very cool. I'll consider picking this up, but I'll wait for reports on how well it runs on WINE. Is there support for arcade sticks?
I have it running on Kubuntu: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_judas_does_this_run_in_wine_thread_v1173/post1623
Wharheit: Does this one works with >1 TB HDDs? Because the one on Steam does not

I don't know if double dip or wait for a new gog connet batch
ReynardFox: Yes it does, I successfully installed it on my main 4TB drive.
Chacranajxy: Can I just note that this game is really fucking good?

ReynardFox: IMO, KOF13 is one of the best, most polished fighting games in existance.
Great, but it works? The Steam edition just freezes when you launch the game (checking save data or something like that)
KOF XIII and KOF XIV are steps in the right direction for the franchise. How the series is still alive is quite perplexing since I thought the original SNK went bankrupt in the early 00's?

Anyway this is must-buy for any fighting games fan. I think the characters are more likeable than SF.
I am interested in buying but this strongly needs cross-play with Steam, please. I'd love to participate but lacking cross-play is discouraging.
This is such great news! Can't beileve we've got KOF XIII here on GOG!

Already bought it plus kof 98/2002 UM/2000, Garou and all Metal Slug games <3

C'mon people, support SNK so we may get KOF XIV and SNK Heroines :D