It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Come get your arcade kicks.

The KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GALAXY EDITION is finally here, DRM-free and 33% off until September 21, 10 am UTC.
With improved online play, a roster of 36 characters available right from the start, and a slew of addictive modes, GALAXY EDITION packs quite a punch. Kick some butt 3vs3 with a team of your own choosing, tackle Time Attack, Survival, and Trial missions, or go for the Story, exploring the trials and tribulations of Ash Crimson.

Since we're on it, go ahead and scratch that arcade itch with our grand SNK Sale, with legends like METAL SLUG, SAMURAI SHODOWN, FATAL FURY and many more going for up to 50% off until September 17th, 10pm UTC.
So is it possible to crossplay with steam, or not?
I ask this because the only reason I buy fighting games is for online play
high rated
HOLY SHIT

FINALLY

Like, this is what I wanted from SNK the entire time. A bunch of shoddy DotEmu Neo Geo ports? Yeah, whatever. Don't care. But this? This is EXACTLY what I've wanted. I love it. We need more of this sort of thing on GOG moving forward.
Not my type of game, but I've gotta commend them for supporting Galaxy features on GOG.
Good relatively fresh fighting? Nice! GOG dramatically lacks popular fightings and racings.

WBI/GOG, How about Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (and first Injustice)? It's time!
Loger13: WBI/GOG, How about Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (and first Injustice)? It's time!
This. I would take those even without crossplay or multiplayer.
SNK! Thanks for bringing this over to us! Buying now
Are there any people online playing this game?
Loger13: WBI/GOG, How about Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (and first Injustice)? It's time!
Lucian_Galca: This. I would take those even without crossplay or multiplayer.
Same. Instabuy for me even as single-player only version. Unfortunately, Warner Bros. Interactive is not very active here.
Hey, folks.. Try to bring The Last Blade 2 for GOG, also.
Does this one works with >1 TB HDDs? Because the one on Steam does not

I don't know if double dip or wait for a new gog connet batch
Nice. It's a good game. I will check this out.
Thanks, Gog.
Post edited September 14, 2018 by Wishmaster777
Excellent, next time release kof 97 global and last blade 2, and ask the devlopers to put rollback netcode too, and hopefully they add kof xiv too. I just hope it doesn't have that inflated price like steam does.
steam crossplay?
NVM got it fixed!!
Post edited September 15, 2018 by DreamedArtist
Very cool. I'll consider picking this up, but I'll wait for reports on how well it runs on WINE. Is there support for arcade sticks?