It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kid, you're being hunted.

<span class="bold">INSIDE</span>, a surreal, thought-provoking puzzle/platformer about an enigmatic boy making his way through a bleak industrial complex, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 25% launch discount.

Everyone is out to get you. Masked guards with blinding flashlights, farm pigs gone feral under the influence of a dangerous parasite, erratic dogs, indescript vehicles blocking your way, faceless surveillance systems. Those who don't seek to harm you, march around lifelessly, like puppets hanging loosely from the strings of a cruel god. You are scared, confused, alone. But you are determined. And with the help of some strange devices, your desperate reflexes, and your quick wit, you may yet manage to overcome all obstacles and uncover the truth behind this mysterious project that seems to be at the core of this dark journey.

Escape your pursuers and overcome the puzzles that prevent you from finding out what's hiding <span class="bold">INSIDE</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 25% launch discount will last until November 27, 10:59 PM UTC.

In the press:
"The universe INSIDE depicts is one the eeriest, most captivating settings I've ever encountered in a game."
9.5/10 - Polygon

"INSIDE expands on the concepts and scope of its predecessor in wildly creative ways [..]. This is one hell of a followup."
5/5 - Giant Bomb

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2kzYxpQDdyE
Post edited November 27, 2016 by maladr0Id
But I've thought... Denuvo...
This is great!

:D
Denuvo was bypassed. is that why they decided to sell the game on gog (without DRM)?
Post edited November 22, 2016 by NuffCatnip
Can any of you test this? That Denuvo actually makes you lose around anywhere from 10FPS to 30FPS?

If any of you have purchased INSIDE on Steam and now on gog.com, do a FPS test for the gog.com version and Steam version of INSIDE.
Bought it. Saw it used Denuvo. Got refunded. Watched it on YouTube. Now it's here almost 6 months later. Fun times.
Wow. Quite the scalp. Denuvo didn't work out huh? Well I bought it. Welcome back from the dark side fellas!
Primo_Victoria: Bought it. Saw it used Denuvo. Got refunded. Watched it on YouTube. Now it's here almost 6 months later. Fun times.
A patient man rides donkey ;P
Good riddance!
Didn't know about Inside until now, it looks great!
Great thing that this game is here.

But as to test denuvo... This is a puzzle platformer that doesn't look like it will stress the hardware too much. It'll probably run well with denuvo regardless.
Post edited November 22, 2016 by rgnrk
Johnathanamz: Can any of you test this? That Denuvo actually makes you lose around anywhere from 10FPS to 30FPS?
Testing the difference with this kind of game?
It doesn't look like a good candidate at all, we need a CPU-heavy title.
Never put Denuvo on your game. Don't get what was the point with that because it was cracked quick in the case of INSIDE. Hope that was a good lesson for the developers. They wasted so much money on they on the DRM instead releasing it on GOG. At least it's finally here and that's what matters the most.
rgnrk: Great thing that this game is here.

But as to test denuvo... This is a puzzle platformer that doesn't look like it will stress the hardware too much. It'll probably ran well with denuvo regardless.
I guess a test needs to be done whenever Dragon Age Inquisition, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Batman: Arkham Knight, DOOM (2016), Lords of the Fallen, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Dishonored 2, etc get released for sale on gog.com.

Whichever one of those video games get released for sale first on gog.com.
Johnathanamz: Can any of you test this? That Denuvo actually makes you lose around anywhere from 10FPS to 30FPS?

If any of you have purchased INSIDE on Steam and now on gog.com, do a FPS test for the gog.com version and Steam version of INSIDE.
I'm pretty sure the exact numbers would depend on the game.

On top of that: Why do you assume that Denuvo would exist on Steam and not exist on GOG? Both assumptions might very well be wrong.

They might have removed it from Steam (if that were easily possible if you have the game's source code) because it was broken anyway and they might save money by not using the protection any more. Or simply because they don't want to support two different versions (one with and one without Denuvo) and the majority of sales in the first few weeks is through anyway.

Or they might have simply left Denuvo in the game in the GOG version. Don't forget that Denuvo by itself is only an 'anti-tampering' technology. (Yeah, I know, semantics. I also consider anti-tampering to be a part of DRM.) The only thing it does is checking if the code has been modified react to that. If Denuvo isn't paired with other DRM measures the game is DRM free by GOG's definition.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure GOG doesn't like Denuvo because of the bad rep it has. But GOG has stated several times that their test for DRM is this: If you can copy the offline installer via DVD or USB-stick to another computer that doesn't even have a network connection, install the game there and the game runs fine, then they consider it DRM free. If the game passes this test (and it will if Denuvo is the only thing in there) they probably won't bother the dev or the publisher to remove it. Because whether a game could run a few frames faster or not with Denuvo removed doesn't even enter GOG's definition of DRM free.

So Denuvo could be in both versions or in neither. You won't really know unless you have a debugger and know what to look for.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Or they might have simply left Denuvo in the game in the GOG version. Don't forget that Denuvo by itself is only an 'anti-tampering' technology. (Yeah, I know, semantics. I also consider anti-tampering to be a part of DRM.) The only thing it does is checking if the code has been modified react to that. If Denuvo isn't paired with other DRM measures the game is DRM free by GOG's definition.
Actually, third generation denuvo have their own authentication servers that the game checks. So it's full fledge drm.
I loved Limbo and have heard great things about this game. Will definitely be picking it up.