It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A story full of socks and delights.

Forgotton Anne is now available DRM-free. Get it 30% off until January 3rd, 11PM UTC.
Or snatch it through GOG Connect until December 20th.

All Forgotlings end up in this place. If Anne wants to see the human world again, she must keep all these misplaced, discarded, forgotten objects in line. Join her in this stunning cinematic adventure through a wildly imaginative yet perilous world.

Grab the Collector's Upgrade for the Soundtrack, digital Artbook, playable early prototype, and more.
This game is a true gem! So glad to see it arrive on GOG and even better, I didn't even have to re-purchase because of GOG Connect! One more game unleashed from the shackles! Between this and the BioShock releases... sick day for GOG!
Thank you very much for this! Instabought.
Looking to give away a copy of this game in return for a pledge (you decide how long you want to support them) to the Yuzu team that are working behind the Nintendo Switch emulator.
I've been bugging the devs for months, this is great news.
mechmouse: I've been bugging the devs for months, this is great news.
Ah so it's your "fault" ! Big thanks to you as well! :)
New (in both meanings) game from Squneex here? Seriously? I thought they had already forgotten about the existence of GOG. I have already forgotten what was the last thing that came out of them here.
Already played it for PS4 and it's one of my favorite games of 2018. Highly recommended.
Instabuy, been hoping for this to come to GOG for a while...

Makes you wonder why there aren't more Square Enix Indies here though.
mechmouse: I've been bugging the devs for months, this is great news.
Nice to see I'm not the only one :)
Post edited December 17, 2018 by Waldschatten
Splendid! Frankly, I had my doubts this would ever show up here. Bought! :)
It just a little bit more then seven months after its original release---not bad for a square Enix title!
Awesome!
A review says that the game is also available in Italian, in this case you should update the card of the game.
Nice release. But I'm afraid it will be eclipsed a bit by the simultaneous release of Bioshock 1 & 2
Looks great and bought. Going to make this the last purchase for some time as i have lots of games to play.
Just a quick note. Downloading the music sheet from the extras doesn't work. Clicking on that gets me the sprite sheets instead.

EDIT: Tested on both Galaxy and Website. Same issue. Music sheet link directs to fa_animation_frames.zip instead.

EDIT2: Issue has been resolved. Thanks!
Post edited December 18, 2018 by Hikage1983