It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A story full of socks and delights.

Forgotton Anne is now available DRM-free. Get it 30% off until January 3rd, 11PM UTC.
Or snatch it through GOG Connect until December 20th.

All Forgotlings end up in this place. If Anne wants to see the human world again, she must keep all these misplaced, discarded, forgotten objects in line. Join her in this stunning cinematic adventure through a wildly imaginative yet perilous world.

Grab the Collector's Upgrade for the Soundtrack, digital Artbook, playable early prototype, and more.
zomg YES yes, finally, my wonderful fluffy game.
mechmouse: I've been bugging the devs for months, this is great news.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? (Good job!)

...have you thought about bugging the devs of Beyond the Sky too (http://www.iperuraniaarts.com/)? :-)
Post edited December 17, 2018 by Sir_Kill_A_Lot
GOG.com: A story full of socks and delights.

Forgotton Anne is now available DRM-free. Get it 30% off until January 3rd, 11PM UTC.
Or snatch it through GOG Connect until December 20th.

All Forgotlings end up in this place. If Anne wants to see the human world again, she must keep all these misplaced, discarded, forgotten objects in line. Join her in this stunning cinematic adventure through a wildly imaginative yet perilous world.

Grab the Collector's Upgrade for the Soundtrack, digital Artbook, playable early prototype, and more.
Bought it several weeks ago on Steam but on GOG Connect it shows as not in my Steam Library. Funny at nearly the same time I bought several Shadowrun Games and they did show on GOG Connect and were added.
Could you please check if there are some bugs regarding Forgotton Anne/GOG Connect? Thanks in advance!
Nice looking game and I hope that Japanese text support comes out as I think many would like it from the looks of this.
The game looks gorgeous!
I'm intrigued, how much content does it have, or rather how many hours do I get out of the game?
Post edited December 17, 2018 by NuffCatnip
Looks cute.

Forgotten Linux Support, Forgotten Title.
This game is one of the overlooked gems of 2018. I thoroughly recommend it.

Someone asked about time to beat, it takes between 7 to 9 hours, if you're a completionist.

PS: Thanks for adding this game to GOG Connect!
Wasn't this released months ago?
clarry: Looks cute.

Forgotten Linux Support, Forgotten Title.
Lol, it actually is ForgottON... XP
Post edited December 18, 2018 by Zoidberg
Wow it is published by Square Enix.
tfishell: Wow it is published by Square Enix.
imagine if they bring FF7,8,etc
Kreean: Bought it several weeks ago on Steam but on GOG Connect it shows as not in my Steam Library. Funny at nearly the same time I bought several Shadowrun Games and they did show on GOG Connect and were added.

Could you please check if there are some bugs regarding Forgotton Anne/GOG Connect? Thanks in advance!
Hello,

I had a similar issue although I never had issues with GOG Connect before. I did a few things and it unblocked the situation (no idea which one, if any, is responsible for unblocking but it might help you so...):
- Did a "refresh" on GOG Connect page.
- Did change the privacy settings of my Steam profile to "friends only" for all then back to "Everyone" for all.
- Checked my Steam profile while not being logged in Steam to verify the visibility.
- Back to GOG Connect page with a page refresh and here it is ready to be added to my library.

Hope it'll help.

Anyway, thanks to developer / publisher / GOG for providing this. Now time to buy the Collector upgrade ;)

And to all of you who are reading this, I wish you the best for 2019 and have fun during the coming holiday period...
Post edited December 18, 2018 by cal74
Any plans for linux support?
NuffCatnip: The game looks gorgeous!
I'm intrigued, how much content does it have, or rather how many hours do I get out of the game?
One playthrough is around 10 hours.

There are quite many choices in the game that mainly affect the ending but also some things during the game. I'd say you can see all/most of the scenes with two playthroughs. So I guess the answer is 2x10=20 hours?

Post edited December 19, 2018 by Fairfox
tfishell: Wow it is published by Square Enix.
It's not the first though. We also got Children of Zodiarcs before.