It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Going postal.

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support exclusively on GOG Galaxy, plus GOG Galaxy achievements.

<span class="bold">Fallout: New Vegas</span>, Obsidian's narrative-heavy jaunt through the post-apocalyptic Mojave Desert, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

What could possibly be so interesting about the package you're carrying that people are willing to kill the Courier for it? Well, one way to find out. A cast of eccentric characters, an intense turf war, and a detailed setting radiating personality make this one of the most enjoyable journeys known to future man. Enhanced with huge chunks of extra content and a healthy dollop of polish, it is guaranteed to keep you engaged until the next nuclear strike hits.

Want to dip your toes into the game's vast modding scene? Check out our <span class="bold">Mod Spotlight</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
Nice, never expected to see New Vegas here, being originally a Steamworks title...
cemacar: Well I'm agreeing with you some peoples are really nitpick but, Bethesda going to earn money from this so they could have make a native Drm-Free client for GoG.
Source code may not be available any more. I don't know if devs are more careful these days, but for most older games devs chucked the code when they finished the patching cycle. Something I still consider almost criminal.
high rated
lonewolfgk: I own all 3 these games on Steam.
Where is the GOG Connect for these games???
I am NOT buying them again, i already gave my money.
This should have been part of GOG Connect.
Connect does NOT work that way -- it is bonus (seasonal you could call it) feature that does what it says on the tin, but there is no hard and fast rule as to when it happens. And as you won't enter (i hope!) a physical store and demand they give you the retail versions of the games since you already own them on Steam, the same applies to this store. ;)
gandalfnho: Nice, never expected to see New Vegas here, being originally a Steamworks title...
What would that have to do with it? There at quite a few former steamworks titles here... steamworks is practically the most easiest DRM of all to remove (assuming it uses steamworks for DRM of course).
Post edited June 02, 2017 by BKGaming
Bodgeit: Have a look at the list & then see on Nexus mods if that is the one for you or not, I do recommend classic fallout weapons for New Vegas.
Thanks for the list (and your time!) but it seems you have way too many mods installed and i'd like to start the game sooner rather than... after hours of searching around Nexus (Morrowind & Oblivion, i'm looking at you). I just looked at the top mods on Nexus and i think i'll just go with the Unofficial Patch, the 4GB patch, the MTUI and while i'm there, i'll throw in the Interior Lightning for some added immersion -- i guess a more vanilla approach is better for now.
Post edited June 02, 2017 by Vythonaut
Solei: !!!! - Oh my good 'n plenty.

Seems like Gog is on fire these days ;)

Awesome to see two 3D fallout titles and another Elder scrolls game found its way here - and good to see Bethesda getting more titles here even if it took ages ;p

Still hoping for a gog version of Skyrim, Dishonored, Doom 3 and 4, etc.
dudalb: Doom 3, probably. It's over ten years old.

Skyrim and Doom 4 are still way too new AAA games for Bethesda to release them to GOG.
I don't know, Bethesda gave away Skyrim SE on Steam if you had Skyrim and all the DLC.
high rated
lonewolfgk: I own all 3 these games on Steam.

Where is the GOG Connect for these games???

I am NOT buying them again, i already gave my money.

This should have been part of GOG Connect.

Thanks anyway but not buying the games again.
Why should GOG provide copies of games that people have bought elsewhere? They may have been paid for, but GOG derives no benefit from that, apart from goodwill.

It's one thing having GOG Connect as a pleasant bonus, but it's quite another thing when people start expecting it as a mandatory extra.
Gerin: What a world we live in, where 2008 is considered old.
Pherim: It's from 2010. Fallout 3 is from 2008.

Edit:Also this edition includes content that the Steam edition does not include, not without charging extra. Am I right?
Pherim: Really? Like what? The Ultimate Edition will all DLCs is also available on Steam. I don't see any difference, content-wise.
Thanks for the correction.
high rated
Soon as word on Bethesda.net got out I was here.

Been today playing 1st of the games from the bundle for better half of my night and I am absolutely in love. Waited for 3D Fallouts to appear here in their full glory. With all DLcs and all that ... I was afraid that it wont work with Win 10 (and get same issues old Skyrim did), but no... works like charm.

What on earth did you promise to Zenimax to allow all this here. Not much of a forum user here, but wanted to leave my thanks somewhere.

GOG, don't stop doing whatever you are doing.
Post edited June 02, 2017 by dvaythavvar
Great release!. Thank you GOG and Bethesda for releasing three masterpieces on GOG. ^_^
Klumpen0815: For whoever is interested:

This package does NOT run on WinXP, judging by the error output, it seems to at least need Vista.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_fallout_new_vegas_ultimate_edition_1c381/post84

However, it does run brilliantly on Linux with adamhm's script!
https://www.gog.com/forum/fallout_series/fallout_new_vegas_for_linux/page1
wanderer_27: I'd bet you could get it to run on XP, but you might need to copy some extra files (DLL's) to other directories or make some Path additions.

If you can get it working on Linux that's probably the easiest method though.
I guess more people than just me would appreciate it, if someone would restore the for whatever reasons removed XP support, so if you do, please notify me.

At the moment, I guess the pirated Steam version is superior to GOG's package, which is ironic considering what made GOG big.
dudalb: Doom 3, probably. It's over ten years old.

Skyrim and Doom 4 are still way too new AAA games for Bethesda to release them to GOG.
Xoanon: I don't know, Bethesda gave away Skyrim SE on Steam if you had Skyrim and all the DLC.
That was to make sure that all the mod authors had the SE so that they could convert or make mods for the consoles. If they had not done that, almost nobody would have bought the SE on PC, precisely because of mods. And if there was nobody who could make mods for the consoles, there would also have been no real reason to buy the SE on the consoles, as mod support was/is a major selling point there.
wiggleking90: Hello it's my throwaway account. I don't want to exposure myself here but i need to say this. I can't send links because it's a new account. I will post links in attached file just change .png to .txt to see links.

It's not a native Drm-free game, It's just cracked version of Steam game. They don't even have access to source code I can say it's simple hack.
Vast majority of old games on GOG are cracked in one way or another. Only cases where they're not are when developer/publisher still had gold master disks/build (rare, most of the time GOG has to acquire game files by itself because devs/publishers have managed to lose everything related to game) or when developer is still around, have source code and willing to compile new build for GOG.

wiggleking90: What a shame GoG. I can do it myself too. Why should I buy it from you.
I just want a native DRM-free game . . .
Because GOG has developers/publishers permission to do what it does. GOG also ensures games work on supported operating systems and unlike with 3rd party cracks, you don't run the risk of your computer getting infected with viruses and Trojans.

It's up to you if you think it it's worth the money or not.
Post edited June 02, 2017 by Petrell
GOG.com: snip
You seem to have broken XP compatibility by making it Win10 compatible,
could you please upload the files without those tweaks? (or even better a small patch that reverses those)
Many people still have an offline WinXP gaming partition/system and switched to Linux/Mac at some point.
Nobody asks for official support anymore, but handing out the files that don't have broken support would be nice and certainly would entice a few people to buy rather than to pirate the version that probably still has that.
Steam apparently still has the XP support for it too, even officially.
Post edited June 02, 2017 by Klumpen0815
lonewolfgk: ... I am not going to buy this again. I own all 3 on Steam and actually also own all 3 on disc versions as well.
Why do you even think about buying this again? I'm confused. Are your disc or Steam versions not good enough?
Post edited June 02, 2017 by Trilarion