It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Going postal.

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support exclusively on GOG Galaxy, plus GOG Galaxy achievements.

<span class="bold">Fallout: New Vegas</span>, Obsidian's narrative-heavy jaunt through the post-apocalyptic Mojave Desert, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

What could possibly be so interesting about the package you're carrying that people are willing to kill the Courier for it? Well, one way to find out. A cast of eccentric characters, an intense turf war, and a detailed setting radiating personality make this one of the most enjoyable journeys known to future man. Enhanced with huge chunks of extra content and a healthy dollop of polish, it is guaranteed to keep you engaged until the next nuclear strike hits.

Want to dip your toes into the game's vast modding scene? Check out our <span class="bold">Mod Spotlight</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
Instabought, downloading right now. Can't wait to start the game.
Wow...didn't expect this. Thanks!
just tell me my saves from steam version can be transfered here and I'm bought :)
Oh lovely..... except it will stay on my wishlist until closer in price (less than €4) to the deal I turned down on the competition's site hoping for a GOG release instead. Right now I simply cannot afford this (€10) much :-(
I wanted to play NV for years but that Steam DRM stopped me from doing it -- finally, here's the DRM-Free version; buying it as soon as get back home! :D Thanks GOG & Bethesda. :)
GOGses, my monies: takesss it. My preciousssssssss!
fronzelneekburm: I'm kinda surprised this came here before Doom 3 and Quake 4, but I'll gladly take it either way. Can't wait to finally play this after hearing a lot of good things about it. Thanks for this Steam-free premiere!
I like how the game is harder overall, and after playing NV, going back to Fallout 3, F3 seemed much easier. I like both. For fun, play NV with survivor mode, have to eat / drink / sleep periodically.
Amazing release. Thanks :)
Better than Fallout 4.
Thank you GOG.
Today was a good day.
┬─┬ ノ( ^_^ノ)
Kunovski: just tell me my saves from steam version can be transfered here and I'm bought :)
As long as the same plugin / mod order is used, you should be fine.
Love this game - nice work GoG / Bethesda!

Great haul of releases today (hell, I even liked Fallout 3 - sue me! ;) ).
@Thiev
I suppose there's zero chance that the three games will be redeemable with connect ?
Finally. Thank you, gog. It's a bit late, but better late than never.
Been waiting for this. Much thanks to gog and Bethesda.
Best 3D Fallout game and possibly the best Fallout game period, awesome to have it here on GOG.