It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Going postal.

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support exclusively on GOG Galaxy, plus GOG Galaxy achievements.

<span class="bold">Fallout: New Vegas</span>, Obsidian's narrative-heavy jaunt through the post-apocalyptic Mojave Desert, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

What could possibly be so interesting about the package you're carrying that people are willing to kill the Courier for it? Well, one way to find out. A cast of eccentric characters, an intense turf war, and a detailed setting radiating personality make this one of the most enjoyable journeys known to future man. Enhanced with huge chunks of extra content and a healthy dollop of polish, it is guaranteed to keep you engaged until the next nuclear strike hits.

Want to dip your toes into the game's vast modding scene? Check out our <span class="bold">Mod Spotlight</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
Kwproctor: Is the gog version stable? I never got past the starting town on vanilla and have constant crases but can make it past the starting town with it heavaly modded.
As stable as it can be :)
Klumpen0815: For whoever is interested:

This package does NOT run on WinXP, judging by the error output, it seems to at least need Vista.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_fallout_new_vegas_ultimate_edition_1c381/post84

However, it does run brilliantly on Linux with adamhm's script!
https://www.gog.com/forum/fallout_series/fallout_new_vegas_for_linux/page1
I'd bet you could get it to run on XP, but you might need to copy some extra files (DLL's) to other directories or make some Path additions.

If you can get it working on Linux that's probably the easiest method though.
I know it's already been asked by somebody else, but I don't believe it's been answered yet so I'll ask again:

Are there any plans for this to be added to GOG Connect anytime in the near future?

New Vegas is definitely worth the $9.99 asking price, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be just a little annoyed if I bought the game now, and it showed up as a GOG Connect title within the next few weeks. Considering they're Bethesda games I highly doubt they'll be added anytime soon to Connect, but I just wanted to verify if possible. Thanks.
It's here baby! So where's my vacation leave slip?
This is the second Fallout Game I have ever completed - right after playing Fallout 3 - boy, what a difference!
New Vegas exceeds it in every way, mainly story and writing is far better.

And the quest structure (way they are interconnected) is just massive.
If you like RPG and well told stories with palpable player agency, this is a game to go to.

Instabought, of course, thank you, GOG.
Post edited June 02, 2017 by Tarhiel
Nice one GoG. If I didn't already own Fallout 3 and New Vegas on Steam, I would be all over these GoG releases.
!!!! - Oh my good 'n plenty.

Seems like Gog is on fire these days ;)

Awesome to see two 3D fallout titles and another Elder scrolls game found its way here - and good to see Bethesda getting more titles here even if it took ages ;p

Still hoping for a gog version of Skyrim, Dishonored, Doom 3 and 4, etc.
jonwil: Nice one GoG. If I didn't already own Fallout 3 and New Vegas on Steam, I would be all over these GoG releases.
Mindless bot here. I owned three on Steam but the fact that I can install them anytime on my PC which I heavily mod all the time makes it worthwhile to keep GOG copies of these magnificent games without plugging to the internet.
Guess this FO game can be purchased and played right away.

Thanks for release.
Solei: !!!! - Oh my good 'n plenty.

Seems like Gog is on fire these days ;)

Awesome to see two 3D fallout titles and another Elder scrolls game found its way here - and good to see Bethesda getting more titles here even if it took ages ;p

Still hoping for a gog version of Skyrim, Dishonored, Doom 3 and 4, etc.
Doom 3, probably. It's over ten years old.

Skyrim and Doom 4 are still way too new AAA games for Bethesda to release them to GOG.
Thanks GOG.

Finally some decent games!

Now, please, some simulations :)
low rated
I own all 3 these games on Steam.

Where is the GOG Connect for these games???

I am NOT buying them again, i already gave my money.

This should have been part of GOG Connect.

Thanks anyway but not buying the games again.
high rated
lonewolfgk: I own all 3 these games on Steam.

Well, you should start with a thank, for the games.
GOG connect is a bonus, not a must.
low rated
lonewolfgk: I own all 3 these games on Steam.

OldOldGamer: Well, you should start with a thank, for the games.
Why should i thank for this?

I am not going to buy this again. I own all 3 on Steam and actually also own all 3 on disc versions as well.
OldOldGamer: Well, you should start with a thank, for the games.
lonewolfgk: Why should i thank for this?

I am not going to buy this again. I own all 3 on Steam and actually also own all 3 on disc versions as well.
You do understand that having games brought here via connect makes no money for the game publisher or GOG, right? That connect is an occasional promotion to tempt steam users to make the switch, not something you should expect for every game you own on steam? I daresay Bethesda and GOG figured that having the games actually here was enough of an incentive, not to mention they probably want to get some money from it.