It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your post-apocalyptic playground.

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support, exclusively on GOG Galaxy.

<span class="bold">Fallout 3 GOTY</span>, a post-apocalyptic action/RPG of ridiculous scale, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

History as we know it got rebooted in 2077. As soon as you step outside Vault 101 and into the Capital Wasteland, you realise this world is overflowing with opportunity as it is with radiation. Who will you be, in this poisoned land? A curious adventurer, a mischievous scavenger, a heroic savior, or a terrible thug? No matter your path, the intuitive V.A.T.S. combat and the ever-present customization will make it a memorable one.

Want to dip your toes into the game's vast modding scene? Check out our <span class="bold">Mod Spotlight</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
QueenFrostIX: "Languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: Deutsch, español, français, italiano"

Can anyone confirm this? It's odd.
What happened to the other dubs?...
Thiev: looks like a gamecard mistake, but will be confirmed (or corrected) tomorrow.
the offer of 50% discount will remain till monday evening?
yota71: the offer of 50% discount will remain till monday evening?
"The 50% discount will last until June 6, 1PM UTC."
Lostinablock: Will "The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls Chapter II: Daggerfall" be added free to this like the Quakes/Doom and other Elder Scrolls games? Looks like someone forgot to put it in FO3, FNV and especially Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion...
The_Gypsy: They're rolled into any of the original Fallout games (1/2/Tactics) if I'm reading right.

"About: When you buy this game, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls Chapter II: Daggerfall will be added to your GOG.com account for free!"
No, they are separate games (though hidden from the store, similar to how special Kickstarter editions that exist for some games are handled), but you get them for free when you purchase any Bethesda game (at least those released before today, I don't know about the three released today). Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and Elder Scrolls: Oblivion are the only Bethesda games to not have that "about" text.
Post edited June 01, 2017 by Maighstir
Digital_CHE: If I love Fallout 4, I know I'm gonna love Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas
I have played them, you will surely love the others fallout game, for me a new fallout game coming out is a big event
Fantastic release. I've been waiting for this one for a long time!
Lin545: Some titles originally run on DOS 5.0
Are you going to demand them for its support or test it for them?

This is how proprietary software works. If you'd have free software or opensource thing, you could make it on some decade old kernel by just investing your own time. But in proprietary, the copyright owners decide...
Edit: yes, and hackers, but hacking a binary is way more difficult compared to when having access to source code, methinks.
trusteft: If GOG did something on purpose to stop these games from working on XP, that's another big no no.
Not necessarily. GOG always tweaks their games to run on modern/officially supported OS's. I'm no expert on their methods, but the tweaks have included command line parameters, .ini file edits and even full blown fan made patches. If one of their methods causes issues with older OS's but eliminates issues with modern, vastly more popular OS's, I say the lesser of two evils is by far the latter.
hawt damn, the rumours are true. youre bringing this kick ass game to gog.
i wonder if this gog release is optimized....
Caine123: i wonder if this gog release is optimized....
usally all GOG releases work fine on the lastest OS, i have The Witcher and it work fine with windows 10
Post edited June 01, 2017 by yota71
Gateway2006: Can anyone tell me if GOG added widescreen support out of the gate with this one?
Fallout 3 has native Widescreen support...no reason for GOG to add it.
Working fine on Windows 8.1
Wow the reviews for the game are just pathetic. Fallout fans clearly need to grow up... and that's coming form someone with my immaturity.
patrikc: Working fine on Windows 8.1
If I recall correctly the game used to crash on multple cores until you've disabled it in a config. Any experiences with that?
yota71: usally all GOG releases work fine on the lastest OS, i have The Witcher and it work fine with windows 10
You are right, but people should always be asking. Majesty 1 does not appear to work natively with Windows 10. Nothing I have tried so far has worked for me to get it working.
So whilst a very impressive number of the old games do work on the newer operating systems thanks to GOG, not all games appear to be so lucky.

https://www.gog.com/game/majesty_gold_hd
notxlated: If I recall correctly the game used to crash on multple cores until you've disabled it in a config. Any experiences with that?
Thiev stated earlier the multicore issue's taken care of already in the INI file (Post 10 on the first page of the thread).
Post edited June 01, 2017 by Luned