It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your post-apocalyptic playground.

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support, exclusively on GOG Galaxy.

<span class="bold">Fallout 3 GOTY</span>, a post-apocalyptic action/RPG of ridiculous scale, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

History as we know it got rebooted in 2077. As soon as you step outside Vault 101 and into the Capital Wasteland, you realise this world is overflowing with opportunity as it is with radiation. Who will you be, in this poisoned land? A curious adventurer, a mischievous scavenger, a heroic savior, or a terrible thug? No matter your path, the intuitive V.A.T.S. combat and the ever-present customization will make it a memorable one.

Want to dip your toes into the game's vast modding scene? Check out our <span class="bold">Mod Spotlight</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
Well, look who finally decided to show up...
Buying as soon as I can get to a proper keyboard....
Guys, is it too early to make a new "Why is GOG not releasing any classic games anymore ?(tinfoil hat not included)" thread? ;).Cheers
Been waiting for this. Much thanks to gog and Bethesda.
Heck yes! Fallout 3 and Fallout NV, too! Thank you so much, GOG! You people are terrific!
darthspudius: GFWL was never a problem for me, still works to this day. :D Though there has been a mod to rid the game of it for many years now. Kind of mandatory with every install.
Themken: Your avatar shows exactly what to do with it....
Got to love GOG forums, everyone's a drama queen. :P
Themken: Your avatar shows exactly what to do with it....
darthspudius: Got to love GOG forums, everyone's a drama queen. :P
I used to act... a long time ago.
the only thing I'm wary about is the unpatched memory leak that inevitably leads to CTD errors.
Johnathanamz: I know I've been using that mod for a few years now.

Sometimes I just wish to play Fallout 3 by itself not in Fallout: New Vegas.
What do you mean "by itself"? Technically FNV and F3 differ in upgraded engine and data (BSO). Nobody would release upgraded engine for older title, except original publisher - and that means extra testing for no extra profit. This is the best thing one could do.
Typical Bethesda-pricing... I'll pass...

Venita: There's a button in the main menu that... does absolutely nothing. :P
Just like the Bethesda bugfixing and UI teams... ba dum tss ;)
Post edited June 01, 2017 by Hecke
Johnathanamz: I know I've been using that mod for a few years now.

Sometimes I just wish to play Fallout 3 by itself not in Fallout: New Vegas.
Lin545: What do you mean "by itself"? Technically FNV and F3 differ in upgraded engine and data (BSO). Nobody would release upgraded engine for older title, except original publisher - and that means extra testing for no extra profit. This is the best thing one could do.
I love to play Fallout 3 as in Fallout 3 by itself, not in Fallout: New Vegas' modified Gamebryo engine.

Then switch to Fallout: New Vegas itself to play.

That's what I mean when I'm talking about itself, the Fallout 3 developed by Bethesda Game Studios, not the Fallout 3 data mod moved into Fallout: New Vegas' modified Gamebryo engine.

Is this better for you to understand?

Also I love to put my physical Fallout 3 DVD disc in my DVD-ROM drive to play from time to time.
Lin545: What do you mean "by itself"?
http://taleoftwowastelands.com/
low rated
Already have it on Steam so i'll pass. :D
cybddr: Please, anyone that has windows 10 and Nvidia Geforce (and already got the GOG version of this game) tell me if this game works well for you.
I heard the steam version doesn't work on OS after win 7
P.S. and mention if you found any bugs
You heard wrong. I was playing FO3 and New Vegas last week on Win 10. Also, the first thing on any Bethsoft open world game should be the Unofficial patches. Those are essential.
Impaler26: Already have it on Steam so i'll pass. :D
Likewise. This and new vegas. I wanna wait on GOG connect to have the titles to save cash. (I got 12 GB worth of fallout 3 content/mods and would need to know if script extended works on III)