It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brawn, brains, persistent blood stains.

<span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span>, the definitive package for the open-world, free-running zombie survival sensation, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com with GOG Galaxy support for multiplayer, achievements and leaderboards, and a 17% launch discount.

As the light is dying, so are your chances of survival. A mysterious outbreak has turned a city's population into running, flesh-eating killers who grow severely more aggressive at night. You are also turned into a runner when your mission to retrieve some sensitive documents from the hopelessly infested city of Harran goes awry. Some people speak of a cure, some worship an aloof, self-proclaimed savior, and others fight each other for supplies or territory control. But all of them have one thing in common: they are constantly on the run.

Master the flow of your swift parkour moves and your weapon-wielding skills in order to stay alive. During the day the infected are less energetic, relying on their numbers to gang-up on you before you can scale the nearby building, overrun them with a buggy, or club them to death with your makeshift destructible weapons. But when darkness falls, the tables are turned: your enemies grow stronger, bolder, and terrifyingly more agile while unspeakable horrors crawl out of their daytime hibernation. Don't get followed or you may not live to see daybreak ever again.

Outmaneuver the flesh-eating hordes and escape your nocturnal pursuers before the <span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span> wanes completely, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 17% launch discount will last until March 23, 1:59 PM GMT.

The game is not available for purchase in Germany. There are legal restrictions that are beyond our control, and we're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Twitch alert

Want to see people desperately running away from the infected hordes? Tune in on Twitch.tv/GOGcom and watch Memoriesin8bit and Outstar's co-op stream this Wednesday, March 16, at 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST / 22:00 CET / 1 PM PST.
0Grapher: bump
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/linux_version_of_dying_light

omega64: Yup, happened with crypt of the necrodancer, dev wanted to wait to release the Linux build here until Galaxy release.
Took out leaderboards and released it anyway due to outrage.
0Grapher: GOG probably made it sound like Galaxy would be arriving soon.
Voted.
well my heart says "yes", but my wallet says "hell no"
AlienMind: What's also pretty hilarious: When you're sitting in front of your AAA title, having the server browser open, galaxy running in the background, and a guy walks next to you and asks you: How is this any different than Steam?, you gotta have to say: it isn't.
Loose_Control: Try starting the game without Galaxy installed it will work, guess what will happen with the steam version.

So many morons here... only PC gamers are probably naive enough to still believe that we will get DRM free online multiplayer games *facepalm*
Be happy that dying light has a DRM free LAN and SP most of the games these days either force you to be online or don't bother supporting LAN.

For those who still don't get it either GOG supports MP DRM with Galaxy or the developers/publishers will never release their AAA titles on GOG because non of them will bother removing their MP just to release a SP version of the game on GOG.
TERRARIA
deleted
AAA game? No DRM? No regional price? Are you kidding me?
Chapeau, GOG.
Shendue: AAA game? No DRM? regional price? Are you kidding me?
Fixed that for you.
If anyone is interested in some Dying Light multiplayer, let me know :-P! Great release so far.
I sent a message two days ago to ask if the Linux version will come on GoG too. And i never had a answer from GoG !!!
Guys, it's not complicated to say "yes" or "no" to this fucking question...
0Grapher: bump
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/linux_version_of_dying_light

GOG probably made it sound like Galaxy would be arriving soon.
shmerl: Voted.
Linux version of Dying Light probably won't get here until GOG finally release Galaxy for Linux.
berillions: I sent a message two days ago to ask if the Linux version will come on GoG too. And i never had a answer from GoG !!!
Guys, it's not complicated to say "yes" or "no" to this fucking question...
They probably don't want to give a definitive answer, don't count on it until GOG releases Galaxy for Linux though. Can't imagine they want to bother stripping out multiplayer for the Linux version.
Post edited March 18, 2016 by omega64
omega64: They probably don't want to give a definitive answer, don't count on it until GOG releases Galaxy for Linux though. Can't imagine they want to bother stripping out multiplayer for the Linux version.
Maybe but for me, it will be like Metro Redux on GoG. There will be only the Windows version.
And don't expect GoG Galaxy this year. It will release after Half-Life 3 :P
Post edited March 18, 2016 by berillions
omega64: They probably don't want to give a definitive answer, don't count on it until GOG releases Galaxy for Linux though. Can't imagine they want to bother stripping out multiplayer for the Linux version.
berillions: Maybe but for me, it will be like Metro Redux on GoG. There will be only the Windows version.
Yeah, a lot of games seem to neglect bringing the Linux version here even though they're available on Steam.
styggron: I've looked and looked there is no DRM free demo. I can't believe it, why would a demo be steam only !! Why not direct download from the dev at least (facepalm)

:( :( :(
UhuruNUru: Steam Exclusive deal, is the most likely reason for that. GOG can only provide what the Publisher allows them to, so look to Techland, not GOG for your DRM free demo, if they allow GOG to provide it, they will.
Thank you for that.

Pretty dumb exclusive deal.... it's a demo FFS. Goodness what were they thinking
This looks to be my cup of tea and would love to buy it just now but trying to buy a new house so games buying will have to be on hold for a while.

Still fantastic to se a game like this here.
Shendue: AAA game? No DRM? regional price? Are you kidding me?
mrkgnao: Fixed that for you.
If it is you saying it, I totally believe it.
But why doesn't it have the usual "Fair Price Package" notice that comes along with regionally priced games?
I mean, I know most games have regional pricing for Russia and eastern Europe to counter piracy anyway, that goes without saying, but, that apart, those who have different prices for US and Europe don't all have the "Fair Price Package" store credit thing, as GOG claims?
Unless you mean it's the other way around in this case, with Dying Light having lower price for Europe than US.
Post edited March 18, 2016 by Shendue
mrkgnao: Fixed that for you.
Shendue: If it is you saying it, I totally believe it.
But why doesn't it have the usual "Fair Price Package" notice that comes along with regionally priced games?
I mean, I know most games have regional pricing for Russia and eastern Europe to counter piracy anyway, that goes without saying, but, that apart, those who have different prices for US and Europe don't all have the "Fair Price Package" store credit thing, as GOG claims?
Unless you mean it's the other way around in this case, with Dying Light having lower price for Europe than US.
Indeed. The game costs less in Europe than in the US.
See here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_dying_light_the_following_enhanced_edition_67930/post372
Post edited March 18, 2016 by mrkgnao