It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Careful, there's a beverage here.

UPDATE: Cuphead has just been updated and -besides the various fixes and improvements- it now has GOG Galaxy Achievements support! Time to let everyone know how all these Game Overs helped you git gud, people.

Cuphead is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
A quirky and colorful run & gun side scroller drawing from the wonderfully twisted cartoons of the 1930s. Go solo as the titular Cuphead or team up with the equally trigger-happy Mugman to take on devilishly gleeful bosses with your ever-growing powers.

Crazy for its tunes? Grab the OST separately.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited December 04, 2017 by maladr0Id
FredrikHemsen: Apparently you can download an app called Xbox Accessories from the Windows store, and disable rumble through that.
If it works, it is definitely better than removing and replacing the vibration motor everytime you are switching between Cuphead and a different game. Might be worth a shot.
finkleroy: Thanks for the suggestion, but the app doesn't work. It says "Connect a controller to get started" even though my controller is connected and turned on. Does it only work for the Xbox One gamepad?
That might be so. Microsoft is getting greedier and greedier, so they have probably dropped the support for the 360 gamepads, just so that everyone buys an Xbox One controller instead.
finkleroy: Thanks for the suggestion, but the app doesn't work. It says "Connect a controller to get started" even though my controller is connected and turned on. Does it only work for the Xbox One gamepad?
What about something like this, people say it can be used in other games too by dropping the files in a game's root directory to disable vibration.
Well, too bad these weren't available day one on GOG or I would have bought it here instead of from the hated rival. I'll probably eventually buy a second copy on GOG now, when it goes on sale, so I can have a DRM-free version and support the devs of this wickedly awesome game. Thanks for the update.
X-com: What about something like this, people say it can be used in other games too by dropping the files in a game's root directory to disable vibration.
Thanks for trying to help. Unfortunately, putting those two files in my Cuphead folder prevents my gamepad from working at all for that game.
vulchor: Well, too bad these weren't available day one on GOG or I would have bought it here instead of from the hated rival. I'll probably eventually buy a second copy on GOG now, when it goes on sale, so I can have a DRM-free version and support the devs of this wickedly awesome game. Thanks for the update.
Cuphead WAS available on launch here on GOG.
for us who have finished the game multiple times do we get the achievements or will we have to start fresh for it to take effect?
"UPDATE: Cuphead has just been updated and now includes GOG Galaxy Achievements support! Time to let everyone know how all these Game Overs helped you git gud."

Let's see... GOG provides you with no way of showing off your achievements (no user profiles, no nothing), so how is one supposed "let everyone know", huh???
vulchor: Well, too bad these weren't available day one on GOG or I would have bought it here instead of from the hated rival. I'll probably eventually buy a second copy on GOG now, when it goes on sale, so I can have a DRM-free version and support the devs of this wickedly awesome game. Thanks for the update.
eapleitez: Cuphead WAS available on launch here on GOG.
Obviously. But the achievements didn't arrive until now. I don't buy incomplete products anymore on GOG.
Post edited December 04, 2017 by vulchor
Considering how hard the game is, is there an achievement for a certain number of times dying during the tutorial?
eapleitez: Cuphead WAS available on launch here on GOG.
vulchor: Obviously. But the achievements didn't arrive until now. I don't buy incomplete products anymore on GOG.
Achievements are nothing more than a vanity item. A virtual pat on the head (and/or, to some people, an extension of there e-penis) for playing a game. It is not a integral part of the game nor do thee absence make the game incomplete.
Can you back date the patches so that you can use the original version of the game? I don't approve of nerfing weapons etc. Assuming one day I buy it here, acquired it on Steam for considerably less.
vulchor: Obviously. But the achievements didn't arrive until now. I don't buy incomplete products anymore on GOG.
Yeshu: Achievements are nothing more than a vanity item. A virtual pat on the head (and/or, to some people, an extension of there e-penis) for playing a game. It is not a integral part of the game nor do thee absence make the game incomplete.
But some people like it...
Post edited December 04, 2017 by darthspudius
Yeshu: Achievements are nothing more than a vanity item. A virtual pat on the head (and/or, to some people, an extension of there e-penis) for playing a game. It is not a integral part of the game nor do thee absence make the game incomplete.
Achievements are MUCH MORE than that. They let you "write" your own gaming chronicle, if properly implemented (which they aren't on GOG).

GOG provides you with no way of showing off your achievements (no user profiles, no nothing), so how is one supposed "let everyone know" (see the first post)? More importantly, GOG doesn't let achievement agregator sites like ExoPhase read users' achievements.