It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We were soldiers once...

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30™, Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood™, and Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway™ are now available DRM-free. Get all three together 75% off or individually for 50% off each, until January 25th, 2pm UTC. Check all deals here.

With emphasis on cover and squad tactics, this classic tactical/FPS series is one of the few striving for historical accuracy without sacrificing cinematic action. The heart-pounding action, gritty heroics, and engaging gameplay bring some of the most gruesome battles of WWII to life in spectacular fashion.
Well, nice! Instabought...
If it Ubi who brought them here, I´d like DarkMessiah as the next game.
Gearbox? Well, Borderlands...

Please Note: Multiplayer is available only via a LAN or TCP/IP connection.
Grargar:
Best variant. Ever. It does not depend on a store, does not depend on external servers, does not require installation of a store's client (steam/galaxy/any other bulls'it), makes cross-play possible, and it will always work.
Loger13: Best variant. Ever. It does not depend on a store, does not depend on external servers, does not require installation of a store's client (steam/galaxy/any other bulls'it), makes cross-play possible, and it will always work.
But then the publishers can't control how you use the license you bought.
Nice to see new entries to the catalog from a big publisher.
Has anyone tested if these games run in 16:9 natively?
Or do you have to change a .ini file?
Post edited January 18, 2020 by Kurib0ss
Kurib0ss: Has anyone tested whether these games run natively in 16:9?
I don't know myself but this might be helpful: https://www.gog.com/forum/brothers_in_arms_series/be_sure_to
Loger13: Best variant. Ever. It does not depend on a store, does not depend on external servers, does not require installation of a store's client (steam/galaxy/any other bulls'it), makes cross-play possible, and it will always work.
Lucumo: But then the publishers can't control how you use the license you bought.
Yep... For sure. I forgot to mention this BIG ADVANTAGE.
musteriuz: Well, that was nasty! Before I could complete my bundle purchase, the price increased by $2... At -75% it was $1.41 for the first two and $2.83 for the other, now it's $2.49 each. And I just thought I would get a digital backup for my store copies, but that blew it.
I just clicked the link "buy all series for 9.97" but during checkout I noticed that the price was reduced to 5.07 euros only. (GOG was also kind enough to give me an additional 0.30 cents in-store credit). Are you sure you clicked the correct link to put them all in the basket at once instead of adding them one-by-one?
Cheers!
Lucumo: But then the publishers can't control how you use the license you bought.
Loger13: Yep... For sure. I forgot to mention this BIG ADVANTAGE.
Anyway, I do dislike that you reminded me of Blizzard, Valve etc basically spitting in our face by not including LAN mode in Starcraft II, DotA 2 etc where it absolutely belonged.
Kurib0ss: Has anyone tested whether these games run natively in 16:9?
According to wsgf, the games support widescreen resolution out of the box, but with these resolutions the FOV shows as reduced vertically. Editing an ini file is not strictly needed, but it is necessary in order to correct the FOV.
Buying all three gets you 75% discount, whereas buying only one or two gets you a 50% discount.

In $USD, at -75%, it's $7.47 (You save 22.50 (75%))
Post edited January 19, 2019 by tfishell
Great to see these titles in particular! I thought that since it was Gearbox-developed that it must be a 2K release, it's pleasantly surprising to see Ubisoft release something here after such a long time. :)
I actually tweeted Ubisoft Support about Desert Siege and Island Thunder not being here, and here's the response:

"Hi there! We don't determine which items are available on that site, though this would be something you could reach out to them for assistance with, or to suggest :)"

It's polite but I have a hard time believing GOG would be the hold-up on these items not being here.
Post edited January 19, 2019 by tfishell
Any (official) word on the german version of these? Atleast Hell's Highway was definitely censored before...
For the price I just coudn't resist.
Thanks, GOG! I'm happy to see these titles here.
And I hope our purchases will convince publishers to bring us more :)