It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We were soldiers once...

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30™, Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood™, and Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway™ are now available DRM-free. Get all three together 75% off or individually for 50% off each, until January 25th, 2pm UTC. Check all deals here.

With emphasis on cover and squad tactics, this classic tactical/FPS series is one of the few striving for historical accuracy without sacrificing cinematic action. The heart-pounding action, gritty heroics, and engaging gameplay bring some of the most gruesome battles of WWII to life in spectacular fashion.
Anime-BlackWolf: Instabought, I reccommend every interrested german customer to buy AT ONCE, too.
Lucumo: Why?
Just a hint, there is a possiblility that they could vanish from the store for us germans. At least some of them...
Post edited January 18, 2019 by Anime-BlackWolf
Nice release ant the fact you got them for 75% off if you buy all 3 how can you pass that up.
not sure if I want to buy them. I love WW2 shooters but also fucking hate those douchebags at gearbox for ruining duke nukem. someone help me out here
Very interesting!
The games look good, but considering the period they were released in (the oversaturation of mlitary shooters era) I would like to know how they compare to other of their "siblings".
Are they worth it? The price is a steal, but is the content fun?
Are these similar to Men Of Valor gameplay-wise?
LOVE THESE GAMES, though they can be a bit odd. Don't expect COD.

Still, just an amazing collection.
Well done GOG.
The kind of releases i love to see here, well done GOG & Ubisoft. *instabuy*
Enebias: Very interesting!
The games look good, but considering the period they were released in (the oversaturation of mlitary shooters era) I would like to know how they compare to other of their "siblings".
They are closer to the SWAT games, There is shooting but you do A LOT more commanding than anything else.
Lucumo: Why?
Anime-BlackWolf: Just a hint, there is a possiblility that they could vanish from the store for us germans. At least some of them...
That was my initial thought but all three games had releases here.
Post edited January 18, 2019 by Lucumo
Enebias: Very interesting!
tinyE: They are closer to the SWAT games, There is shooting but you do A LOT more commanding than anything else.
So it's not actually a shooter but more *shudder* a strategy game?
Anime-BlackWolf: Just a hint, there is a possiblility that they could vanish from the store for us germans. At least some of them...
Lucumo: That was my initial thought but all three games had releases here. ....
Probably a really good idea to mention this ... might help in getting them disappear don't you think?
Post edited January 18, 2019 by MarkoH01
tinyE: They are closer to the SWAT games, There is shooting but you do A LOT more commanding than anything else.
MarkoH01: So it's not actually a shooter but more *shudder* a strategy game?
IIRC it's somewhat like Star Wars: Republic Commando which came out at the same time as the first game.
MarkoH01: So it's not actually a shooter but more *shudder* a strategy game?
Lucumo: IIRC it's somewhat like Star Wars: Republic Commando which came out at the same time as the first game.
Which unfortunately I also never played - but this is sounding even more like strategy. So I probably should stay away from them.
Can some german buyer tell me if its the uncut version?
It's more strategy that Republic Commando. Strategy in Republic Commando is very base and the game is for sure a shooter; you have a very limited options when commanding troops. This is closer to SWAT like I mentioned. It's not just "Stand There"; the commands are more varied, more complex, and at any given time you may find yourself giving them in the middle of the action, unlike Commando which is 'set up and then let all hell break loose'.
Lucumo: IIRC it's somewhat like Star Wars: Republic Commando which came out at the same time as the first game.
MarkoH01: Which unfortunately I also never played - but this is sounding even more like strategy. So I probably should stay away from them.
Nothing really missed, it was a bland/mediocre game. There were other Star Wars games around the time that were better. It's the same with Brothers in Arms, really. The series also suffered from there being an abundance of WW2 shooters, spearheaded by the Call of Duty and Medal of Honor series. Thanks to the tactical component though and a series (Band of Brothers) being somewhat close to it (?), it did manage to create a more niche fanbase.
As for tactical combat, I absolutely prefer the SWAT series.