It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We were soldiers once...

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30™, Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood™, and Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway™ are now available DRM-free. Get all three together 75% off or individually for 50% off each, until January 25th, 2pm UTC. Check all deals here.

With emphasis on cover and squad tactics, this classic tactical/FPS series is one of the few striving for historical accuracy without sacrificing cinematic action. The heart-pounding action, gritty heroics, and engaging gameplay bring some of the most gruesome battles of WWII to life in spectacular fashion.
high rated
*blinks* New old Ubisoft releases? Cool!
Woohoo nice, these are actually great games and is a welcome addition.
Post edited January 18, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
good releases gog!
I've heard some pretty damn good things about these games, even if I've never played them myself. And at 75% for the set... instabought.
All the three games for approximately 5 euros! Bought!
YES!
Oh yeah! Still waiting for Duke Nukem 3D tho :(
I never played Hell's Highway but I played the hell out of the first two. Great games. Nice addition.
Instabought, I reccommend every interrested german customer to buy AT ONCE, too.

Thanks to GOG and Ubisoft, please bring more stuff. Thanks. :)
Post edited January 18, 2019 by Anime-BlackWolf
Wow, fantastic releases! Thank you so much Ubi and GOG team! <3 Good job and keep 'em coming! :)

Edit: aaaaand bought! :p
Post edited January 18, 2019 by PainOfSalvation
Not only are these the first Ubisoft games added to GOG in 2 years but I've been meaning to play these for awhile. Great job!

Edit: Don't forget about the Ghost Recon expansion packs GOG/Ubisoft. We still need Desert Siege and Island Thunder.
Post edited January 18, 2019 by TheGreatDustpan
low rated
Anime-BlackWolf: Instabought, I reccommend every interrested german customer to buy AT ONCE, too.
Why? I either played the first or second game but remember nothing of it (except it being more focused on a squad), it was that forgettable. The second game also released at the same time as Call of Duty 2 which mopped the floor with it.
One of my favorite WW2 series! insta-buy for me! Thanks GOG and Gearbox for the release
Another bunch of games I can remove/uninstall from my steam library.

If only they finished the series with BIA4 :(
Now these come as a welcomed surprise. I remember playing these each when they released, but that means it has been over a decade. And I also recall enjoying them quite thoroughly. So... instabought the lot! Thank you GOG and Ubisoft! Please keep the games coming! :D