It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bound by Flame is now available DRM-free. Get it 80% off until September 11th, 1pm UTC.

You are a mercenary possessed by a flame demon in a desperate world ravaged by seven Ice Lords. In this RPG where every choice counts, you will have to choose between unleashing the powers of the beast within and rejecting its demonic influence.
I downloaded the fixed version and installed it just to see that GOG's fix was to append the -lang command line option which I already did before.

Since I now have the fixed version I don't have to remember it for future installs but if you have a download limit you can definitely skip on downloading again and just do it yourself like I have already described in this thread.
Huh. Stupidly cheap gorgeous looking, smells like damn-near AAA action RPG? Oh and I can upgrade my weapons by changing the blade, hilt AND pommel?

Time to go checkout now LOL.

Seriously hadn't heard about this one but it looks pretty cool. I admit I knew little about Focus Home but a lot of people seemed excited when they started releasing games here - think I can see why. Might even fire this one up sooner than later (still playing and having a blast with Dying Light and not about to shelve that one quite yet).
A instant buy for me, having owned the PS4 verions.
A great RPG in it's own right too
This is why I'll always support GOG, games for the gamers ♥
Ours to own as our own, and once again a company I will always put my money
towards. ( Also having picked up Venetica recently to)