It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bound by Flame is now available DRM-free. Get it 80% off until September 11th, 1pm UTC.

You are a mercenary possessed by a flame demon in a desperate world ravaged by seven Ice Lords. In this RPG where every choice counts, you will have to choose between unleashing the powers of the beast within and rejecting its demonic influence.

do this:
1. Go into the folder: Bound By Flame\packs\
2. copy, rename (or don't :) ) the file called loc_chn_data.spk to somwhere, or something.
3. Copy the file loc_eng_data.spk, and rename it to loc_chn_data.spk.
This is work until patched. Go to here to write how fix it, but you are faster than me
Post edited September 05, 2019 by x_secret
For those more aware than me, there's nothing really holding back a Styx series release is there? (no multiplayer - well the second one has online co-op, older games) If Focus released the even newer Vampyr here, I'm not sure why Styx would be held back.
kud13: OTOH, we got Vampyr this year.
I know I got it, the same day it arrived, and did add that to the bottom of my post, after double checking release dates.

It arrived on GOG a year after the Steam release, so better, but still too long for breath holding.

tfishell: For those more aware than me, there's nothing really holding back a Styx series release is there? (no multiplayer - well the second one has online co-op, older games) If Focus released the even newer Vampyr here, I'm not sure why Styx would be held back.
Not so much holding it back, as Focus Home Interactive only starting to put games on GOG, more recently.

This games 5 years old, and It's not a coincidence, that Spiders (Developer), and Focus Home Interactive (Publisher) have a new RPG , GreenFall releasing next week, sadly only on Steam, but it's likely GOG may get it a year later.
Post edited September 05, 2019 by UhuruNUru
bhrigu: Is ObsCure a Focus title?
No but they have the rights to ObsCure games.
Is this a controller needed kind of game? Like Dark Souls? Thanks.
Yes! Love me some Spiders.

Hopefully this is the start of the their other games coming here!

Edit : Since I haven't seen anyone else say it - really want Mars War Logs.

Love that game.
Post edited September 05, 2019 by Icinix
Thank you gog! Let’s get Technomancer next, then Greedfall ASAP!
looks interesting, will keep my eye on it
WTF GoG, I did NOT expect this, Instabuy, as I have this on steam, which means it's going into the de-steamed pile! Thanks GoG, for bringing this over here!

EDIT: Started the game and it's in Chinese/Japanese?

Geralt_of_Rivia: If you want to play in a different language than Chinese right click the desktop shortcut, select Properties and append " -lang=eng" (or whatever else you fancy and the game supports) to the target field. Without the quotation marks of course.
Holy hell this worked, will have to play via folder+shortcut route but that'll do until an official patch fixes it!
Post edited September 05, 2019 by takezodunmer2005
Geralt_of_Rivia: If you want to play in a different language than Chinese right click the desktop shortcut, select Properties and append " -lang=eng" (or whatever else you fancy and the game supports) to the target field. Without the quotation marks of course.
Thankyou!
I already had 2 other copies of BbF, but I'm all for supporting Spiders' titles.
I'll wait and see what else GOG puts on sale for the weekend, but I'm absolutely getting this. Thank you, Focus Home Interactive and GOG. I only know about the game from youtube lets plays/reviews but I'm really intrigued in trying Spiders' work. Slightly janky Europe games have a tendency of becoming cult classics.
Post edited September 05, 2019 by MadalinStroe
StingingVelvet: Is this a controller needed kind of game? Like Dark Souls? Thanks.
Not really.
shylock.596: Will the Linux version of Bound by Flame be added to GOG as well ?
That's what I'd like to know.
It's on Steam, why not here?
shylock.596: Will the Linux version of Bound by Flame be added to GOG as well ?
Klumpen0815: That's what I'd like to know.
It's on Steam, why not here?
Not that it's unusual not to have it here (heck, check the submit a game link, the OS selection is Windows, Mac and "other"), but in this particular case it may be due to how buggy it is (see comments after the post there).