It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bound by Flame is now available DRM-free. Get it 80% off until September 11th, 1pm UTC.

You are a mercenary possessed by a flame demon in a desperate world ravaged by seven Ice Lords. In this RPG where every choice counts, you will have to choose between unleashing the powers of the beast within and rejecting its demonic influence.
Of Orcs and Men next
Greedfall next
Nice to see something a little more "mainstream"/"AAA"-ish. Still hoping for Focus' more-voted games though for folks, Plague Tale and Styx series.
Awesome get. Thanks to GOG/Spiders/Focus Home.

Big games like this DRM-free are what I want.

No client requirement, no logins, just nice meaty game :)
Great wee game have it on steam will also now have it on gog.
Is this a console port ?
Oh, wow, I did not expect this. Does this mean Greedfall has a shot at releasing on GOG?
OdanUrr: Oh, wow, I did not expect this. Does this mean Greedfall has a shot at releasing on GOG?
I hope so looks really good from the previous i have seen and would be nice to have it here day 1
Always happy to see more Focus Home games come to GOG.
I never did find out who was the VA for the female main character.
Is there a 2D pixelated mod? Ok, I might actually want to play something in 3D for a change!
Focus games are mid-shelves games... and man I know we need A LOT more of those! Keep them coming!
And another nice release with a great price. Please continue Focus Home Interacrtive :)
OdanUrr: I never did find out who was the VA for the female main character.
There seem to only be four women in the cast, so maybe look at their other work and see if you can identify similarities? (German cast is longer though.)

Edit: Oh, wait, nope, easy to find, Sharon Mann. Also Kate Walker from the Syberia series apparently.

As for the game, this is somewhat surprising. But why does my mind connect this game to Lords of the Fallen?

Edit 2: Um, on top of the EU getting the typical EUR=USD treatment, there also seems to be a glitch with the discounted price in EUR. Full base: $19.99 / Full EU: €19.99 ($22.23) But discounted base: $3.99 / Discounted EU: €4.09 but $4.44, which doesn't work out, $4.44 having the correct discount applied but €4.09 obviously not.
Post edited September 04, 2019 by Cavalary
Cool! :D
I'm hoping to see more games from Spiders here :)
Post edited September 04, 2019 by MadyNora