It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Putting the plan in aeroplane.

<span class="bold">Airline Tycoon Deluxe</span>, in which you'll be the pilot of your airline's destiny, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux--DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% launch discount!

<span class="bold">Airline Tycoon Deluxe</span> is a whimsical business simulator from the golden era of the late-90's tycoon boom. It's no SimCity or Transport Tycoon in terms of complexity or authenticity - but that doesn't make it any less of a fun (and suprisingly addictive) sim. Instead, Airline Tycoon Deluxe focuses on the things that make directing a simulated airline pure joy. You'll buy and upgrade your own planes, from budget transports to luxury cruisers, plan your routes, balance your stock, and market your flights. Just keep in mind that sometimes, the ends justify the means - a little on-board food poisoning never hurt anyone. Not your passengers anyway. Buy your ticket now!

<span class="bold">Airline Tycoon Deluxe</span> is a golden oldie with native versions for Mac OS X and Linux. As an added bonus, the package here comes with the game's Windows source code for your viewing and tweaking pleasure. You sure don't see that every day.

Fly high with <span class="bold">Airline Tycoon Deluxe</span>, available now DRM-free on GOG.com! The 50% launch discount will last for one week, until Tuesday, March 31, at 10:59 AM GMT.
Flemtality: Too soon GoG... Bad form.
Unfortunate timing, but nothing more.
It is nothing to do with GOG what happens in the wider world. Very sad news for anyone who knew someone involved, and they get my sympathy, but I would like to think they would not care a game like this was released today with so many more difficulties to deal with.
Russonc: Comparisons to TT and RCT are intriguing .
They're somewhat of misleading, I'd say. Both games are about management and running a 'company' (well, sort of), but apart from 'tycoon' theme they're different in sense of gameplay.

Grab it anyway, you won't be disappointed, I guarantee :-)
Tycoon game? On Mac? Zeffyr approved? I'm in. :)
budejovice: Tycoon game? On Mac? Zeffyr approved? I'm in. :)
Airline Tycoon Deluxe has been awarded with zeffyr's highest quality mark! :-)
Wow! What a beautifully designed game, I dig the graphics! I didn't even knew it existed! And although I enjoy flying planes in simulators, I had never thought myself as an airline director. If I'll prove as bad as in Theme Hospital, it will be better to quit it. :P

And I feel terribly sorry for the loss of so many people, it was 2-3 days ago that I was discussing about the safety of flights with a friend...

Also, bad coincidence for this release today but I can't see the reason why someone throws shit to GOG for it. Let's act a little more comely and hold the shit for where it belongs... ;-)
One of the games I frequently re-install and replay year after year. Kinda like Deus Ex, only with more bombs on the flying vehicles.
zeffyr: And as you get richer on latter levels you'll be able to purchase a notebook[...]
Wow! I only hope I can one day be that rich. :D
Russonc: Comparisons to TT and RCT are intriguing .
zeffyr: They're somewhat of misleading, I'd say. Both games are about management and running a 'company' (well, sort of), but apart from 'tycoon' theme they're different in sense of gameplay.

Grab it anyway, you won't be disappointed, I guarantee :-)
Ok, I'll trust you :)
Edit - got it now... no time to play but will try soon.
Post edited March 24, 2015 by Russonc
Can someone care to explain what went wrong with Airline Tycoon 2 by Kalypso? I played it and thought it was pretty cool, just like this one. :)
What the... How come I've never heard of this one before? Seems like a lot of fun.

I have to agree this is really unlucky timing for a release, though.
Just curious: is the first phrase in this screengrab actually a misspelling, or does it make more sense in context? Or is this simply a valid transliteration that I'm unfamiliar with? 'Cause I've generally only seen the first word spelled 'salaam', never 'salem'.
HunchBluntley: Just curious: is the first phrase in this screengrab actually a misspelling, or does it make more sense in context? Or is this simply a valid transliteration that I'm unfamiliar with? 'Cause I've generally only seen the first word spelled 'salaam', never 'salem'.
Seems like it's a misspelling.
HunchBluntley: Just curious: is the first phrase in this screengrab actually a misspelling, or does it make more sense in context? Or is this simply a valid transliteration that I'm unfamiliar with? 'Cause I've generally only seen the first word spelled 'salaam', never 'salem'.
I'm not sure but i think it's the german transliteration of it.
Post edited March 24, 2015 by ElTerprise
Game is constantly crashing on loading screen on Win8.1 64bit.

Update: Ok, works when I don't use GOGs icon but start At.exe directly.
Post edited March 24, 2015 by mattymuc
Haven't played it much myself but I know a whole bunch of people who actually loved this game back in the day. Very nice release!