It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Putting the plan in aeroplane.

<span class="bold">Airline Tycoon Deluxe</span>, in which you'll be the pilot of your airline's destiny, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux--DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% launch discount!

<span class="bold">Airline Tycoon Deluxe</span> is a whimsical business simulator from the golden era of the late-90's tycoon boom. It's no SimCity or Transport Tycoon in terms of complexity or authenticity - but that doesn't make it any less of a fun (and suprisingly addictive) sim. Instead, Airline Tycoon Deluxe focuses on the things that make directing a simulated airline pure joy. You'll buy and upgrade your own planes, from budget transports to luxury cruisers, plan your routes, balance your stock, and market your flights. Just keep in mind that sometimes, the ends justify the means - a little on-board food poisoning never hurt anyone. Not your passengers anyway. Buy your ticket now!

<span class="bold">Airline Tycoon Deluxe</span> is a golden oldie with native versions for Mac OS X and Linux. As an added bonus, the package here comes with the game's Windows source code for your viewing and tweaking pleasure. You sure don't see that every day.

Fly high with <span class="bold">Airline Tycoon Deluxe</span>, available now DRM-free on GOG.com! The 50% launch discount will last for one week, until Tuesday, March 31, at 10:59 AM GMT.
Havent heard of this game.
Looks nice though and usally tycoon type of games are pretty good, since its not much you can screw up by making those type of games unless you are a total idiot and dont know what you are doing.
Wishlisted for now.
This does look interesting, plus launch discount... I might get it on the next few days.
Nice release. Reminds me from the graphical style on Mad TV. Is it good (funny and challenging)?
Trilarion: Nice release. Reminds me from the graphical style on Mad TV. Is it good (funny and challenging)?
It's both hilariously funny and as challenging as you want to. Voices are awesome, there are tons of little but fun items to use. In what other game you can put a diarrhoea pill to opponent's coffee, so he has to spend most of the day in the toilet, so you can grab the most attractive flights? :-)

And latter levels are very hard to complete, the AI is as cunning as you :-) Grab it!
zeffyr: OK, purchased! And source code as a goodie! That's unusual! :)
Can you tell me which language it's in? I'd expect C++, but you never know.
Trilarion: Nice release. Reminds me from the graphical style on Mad TV. Is it good (funny and challenging)?
zeffyr: It's both hilariously funny and as challenging as you want to. Voices are awesome, there are tons of little but fun items to use. In what other game you can put a diarrhoea pill to opponent's coffee, so he has to spend most of the day in the toilet, so you can grab the most attractive flights? :-)

And latter levels are very hard to complete, the AI is as cunning as you :-) Grab it!
???? pills? how do you do that? i played the game few minutes ago... i have trouble with the flights and how to plan using that complicated scheduler, the rest is okay i have loads of cash but only one flight while the girl has 6

i choosed the thin blond dude with the green suit and called the skinny girl to make some arangements to work together
she said okay but she has 6 and i have 1 flight, i have only 2 planes , fully expanded ...
So the problem is the way to get the flights if i have some i seemed to missed the deadline and get sued for tons of cash (thats not bad cause i have more then plenty)
Post edited March 24, 2015 by gamesfreak64
zeffyr: OK, purchased! And source code as a goodie! That's unusual! :)
Wishbone: Can you tell me which language it's in? I'd expect C++, but you never know.
I'm not familiar with source codes, but files have extensions '.h' and '.cpp'.
zeffyr: It's both hilariously funny and as challenging as you want to. Voices are awesome, there are tons of little but fun items to use. In what other game you can put a diarrhoea pill to opponent's coffee, so he has to spend most of the day in the toilet, so you can grab the most attractive flights? :-)

gamesfreak64: ???? pills? how do you do that? i played the game few minutes ago... i have troubel with the flights and how to plan using that complicated scheduler, the rest is okay i have loads of cash but only one flight while the girl has 6

i choosed the thin blond dude with the green suit and called the skinny girl to make some arrnagments to work together
she said okay but she has 6 and i have 1 flight, i have only 2 planes , fully expanded ...
You won't have access to all items at the beginning, you'll enable them on next levels as you progress.

About the scheduler - you'll be able tu hire an assistant who will recommed you, which flights might suit you well. But I don't remember if that assistant is available since the beginning of the game, I guess not.

And as you get richer on latter levels you'll be able to purchase a notebook, which will ease the planning.
Post edited March 24, 2015 by zeffyr
wolfsrain: Wow, beautiful release. Great sim/tycoon game.

P.S.: way better than AT2 made by Kalypso..
airline tycoon 2? i saw the vids on youtube i dont like that game its crowded, its stressfull and looks more like walking with simdolls then managing stuff.

Wishbone: Can you tell me which language it's in? I'd expect C++, but you never know.
zeffyr: I'm not familiar with source codes, but files have extensions '.h' and '.cpp'.
gamesfreak64: ???? pills? how do you do that? i played the game few minutes ago... i have troubel with the flights and how to plan using that complicated scheduler, the rest is okay i have loads of cash but only one flight while the girl has 6

i choosed the thin blond dude with the green suit and called the skinny girl to make some arrnagments to work together
zeffyr: You won't have access to all items at the beginning, you'll enable them on next levels as you progress.

About the scheduler - you'll be able tu hire an assistant who will recommed you, which flights might suit you well. But I don't remember if that assistant is available since the beginning of the game, I guess not.

And as you get richer on latter levels you'll be able to purchase a notebook, which will ease the planning.
thanks

a old dame pops up .. in purple i think it was..... if thats the assistent.... ieewww
notebook? okay then i have to figure that flying order thing out...
thanks again

that .cpp extension google claims its c++

File Extension .CPP Details
filext.com/file-extension/CPP
Details for file extension: CPP - C++ Builder 6 (Borland Software Corporation) :: CPP - CA-Cricket Presents Presentation :: CPP - Maya OpenGL 3D Scene (Alias ...
Post edited March 24, 2015 by gamesfreak64
The closest airport to me averages 47% of it's monthly flights being cancelled. If I can average better than that with this game I'm going to go down there and ask for a job.
This is one of the best tycoon games ever. If you like games like Rollercoaster Tycoon and Theme Hospital, you can't miss out on this one.
Airline Tycoon 2, to be in any playable form, needs the DLC's or to be the Gold Edition. Otherwise....no way.

The game is not bad, but compared with the original is a huge step back.
Oh dear. What terrible timing for the release of this game after the plane crash in Southern France.
Post edited March 24, 2015 by ElTerprise
I love you gog.
Only release for today? I know a lot of people like these games but the only tycoon game I ever liked was Transport Tycoon, I still have the 2 floppy discs
I remember reading about this game a long time ago, but I've never played it before. How does it compare to Transport Tycoon?