It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Putting the plan in aeroplane.

<span class="bold">Airline Tycoon Deluxe</span>, in which you'll be the pilot of your airline's destiny, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux--DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% launch discount!

<span class="bold">Airline Tycoon Deluxe</span> is a whimsical business simulator from the golden era of the late-90's tycoon boom. It's no SimCity or Transport Tycoon in terms of complexity or authenticity - but that doesn't make it any less of a fun (and suprisingly addictive) sim. Instead, Airline Tycoon Deluxe focuses on the things that make directing a simulated airline pure joy. You'll buy and upgrade your own planes, from budget transports to luxury cruisers, plan your routes, balance your stock, and market your flights. Just keep in mind that sometimes, the ends justify the means - a little on-board food poisoning never hurt anyone. Not your passengers anyway. Buy your ticket now!

<span class="bold">Airline Tycoon Deluxe</span> is a golden oldie with native versions for Mac OS X and Linux. As an added bonus, the package here comes with the game's Windows source code for your viewing and tweaking pleasure. You sure don't see that every day.

Fly high with <span class="bold">Airline Tycoon Deluxe</span>, available now DRM-free on GOG.com! The 50% launch discount will last for one week, until Tuesday, March 31, at 10:59 AM GMT.
looks fun for this type of game, too many in my backlog that I don't play to add to it right now though...
The game card mentions that the game is only available for Windows and Linux, while the descriptive text of the release and the requirements do mention a Mac version. Fix it, please.
Now, that's a great addition! I know a lot of people will love it
Nice release!

nvm -.-'
Post edited March 24, 2015 by InkPanther
InkPanther: Nice release!

Is Linux version native or does it use Wine?
The release text says native:

"Airline Tycoon Deluxe is a golden oldie with native versions for Mac OS X and Linux".
Post edited March 24, 2015 by Grargar
Looks like a good simulation game. Wishlisted for now.
InkPanther: Nice release!

Is Linux version native or does it use Wine?
Grargar: The release text says native:

"Airline Tycoon Deluxe is a golden oldie with native versions for Mac OS X and Linux".
Yeah, just noticed. :P
YEEEEEES!!!!!!

Thank for bringing this game here. I waited for it for a very long time and I am really looking forward to play it again.

P.S.: I realised that the publisher is Black Forest Games now (it used to be Viva Media not long ago). When did that change? And does it mean that Black Forest has any plans for the trademark (like a sequel)?
OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGG!

I just wet myself!

I LOVE YOU, GOG!!!!
Maybe there's something wrong with me, considering that I have only seen images of both games, but aesthetically this reminds me of Lula: The Sexy Empire. Might try it, eventually...
Post edited March 24, 2015 by MadalinStroe
Very very nice. Will consider getting it.
I suck at this game!
Oh, looks interesting.
Never heard of it, though.
Bug in the checkout! Aaargh! :-(

I can't complete the purchase of ONE OF THE BEST TYCOONS EVARRR!

Sorry for being hyperactive, but I waited for this game on GOG for couple of years... And we've got the definitive version! :D
Attachments:
at.jpg (38 Kb)