It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blood will run green.

<span class="bold">Army Men RTS</span>, the most strategic entry in the series featuring our favorite toy soldiers, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Bloody Tans. Not only did they make you mess up some perfectly good gardens, kitchen floors, and toyboxes, they've now claimed an entire house and some of your finest men! But the Sarge is not toying around: together with his trusty soldiers, he will harvest any plastic and electricity he can find and wipe out the pesky Tans along with their mad Colonel Blintz.
Lord_Kane: If only it had skirmish...
Qz501: You can add AI players to multiplayer, but I'm guessing you need a second player to run the game?
This problem can be partially solved by finding a virus-free and reliable trainer which modifies the game to allow starting of multiplayer matches with only one human player versus bots only ;).I actually had one on my old laptop, but it gave up the ghost,and i wasn't able to retrieve the data....Cheers
GOG.com: Blood will run green.

<span class="bold">Army Men RTS</span>, the most strategic entry in the series featuring our favorite toy soldiers, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Bloody Tans. Not only did they make you mess up some perfectly good gardens, kitchen floors, and toyboxes, they've now claimed an entire house and some of your finest men! But the Sarge is not toying around: together with his trusty soldiers, he will harvest any plastic and electricity he can find and wipe out the pesky Tans along with their mad Colonel Blintz.
Thank you GOG! I loved this classic when I was younger, and now I can play it again, instant buy.
Matruchus: Nice release. This one of the very few RTS games I missed out in my youth. Should be really fun.

Next please C&C Collection, Armies of Exigo, Dune 2000 and Emperor: Battle for Dune!!!!
C and C collectoini is a possibility,but the Dune games will not happen because of the legal issues;the licence for the games no longer belongs to EA,and is up in the air.
Post edited March 22, 2017 by dudalb
Matruchus: Nice release. This one of the very few RTS games I missed out in my youth. Should be really fun.

Next please C&C Collection, Armies of Exigo, Dune 2000 and Emperor: Battle for Dune!!!!
dudalb: C and C collectoini is a possibility,but the Dune games will not happen because of the legal issues;the licence for the games no longer belongs to EA,and is up in the air.
I wouldn't really exclude the Dune games totally, especially since Herbert Properties LLC started issuing new Dune licenses like for the new upcoming Dune movie remake.
Post edited March 22, 2017 by Matruchus
I love you GOG :DDDDD
dudalb: C and C collectoini is a possibility,but the Dune games will not happen because of the legal issues;the licence for the games no longer belongs to EA,and is up in the air.
Matruchus: I wouldn't really exclude the Dune games totally, especially since Herbert Properties LLC started issuing new Dune licenses like for the new upcoming Dune movie remake.
Thing is, EA would still have to reach a deal with whoever gets the licence from Herbert Properties to release the Dune games. It depends on how much the new licensee would want. It might not be worth it for EA to pay what the new licensee would demand.
Lord_Kane: If only it had skirmish...
Qz501: You can add AI players to multiplayer, but I'm guessing you need a second player to run the game?
Yup
Hardly remember this game, but Army Men was fcking great back in the days.

Maybe will get this.
Was looking for this game on GOG a few months back and lamenting the fact it was not there. So very happy it is now here.