It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blood will run green.

<span class="bold">Army Men RTS</span>, the most strategic entry in the series featuring our favorite toy soldiers, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Bloody Tans. Not only did they make you mess up some perfectly good gardens, kitchen floors, and toyboxes, they've now claimed an entire house and some of your finest men! But the Sarge is not toying around: together with his trusty soldiers, he will harvest any plastic and electricity he can find and wipe out the pesky Tans along with their mad Colonel Blintz.
Great :)
Had no idea Pandemic made this. Interesting.
So another game South Africans and South Koreans can get from Blackbeard, but can't get it here *sigh*
Oh hell yeah. I've been meaning to play this one since forever. I was a huge fan of the series back in the day but this one was too expensive to buy it on release and then it just disappeared. I played the heck out of the demo, though, and loved it. Can't wait to get it, great price too!
mistermumbles: Ooo, another Army Men game I can ignore. *shrug* I never could get interested in that franchise. I blame my parents, who forbid me to ever buy those baggies of army men with my allowance when I was young.

I'm hoping that means some other 2K stuff will be arriving soon. Until then, Mass Effect awaits! ;)
Funny, my parents forbade me to ever purchase G.I Joe or Captain Action because "only girls played with dolls" Parents, go figure, huh? Like yourself, I never developed any interest in the toys that were forbidden. Fortunately for me, the really tiny dolls like army men seemed to inexplicably be exempt from the overall ban on dolls, so I have enjoyed the Army Men games. Kinda like playing Toy Story.
Nice release. This one of the very few RTS games I missed out in my youth. Should be really fun.

Next please C&C Collection, Armies of Exigo, Dune 2000 and Emperor: Battle for Dune!!!!
Awesome to see this game here! : D Can't wait to buy it with the first three Army Men games even though I own this game on the Gamecube.

I'm still hoping for the PC version of Army Men: World War to come here soon, so I can get that as well. : D Though I wouldn't mind any other Army Men games either since I haven't played them all.
I'm honestly not familiar with this title, but it looks like a whole lot of fun. And I love other Army Men games. So, insta-buy! :D
Blackhand: There is demo, try it. As far as I remember, it contains tutorial and one or two missions from campaign, should be enough to get familiar with this game. And it's only 45 megabytes :).
I've already seen the demo as I've checked the game for Linux compatibility on WineHQ. But I haven't had time to try it out so far. Thanks!
Awesome release, added to the wishlist!
So,after this release i guess we can expect to see Army Men Sarge's Heroes and Air Attack at some point down the road.Can't freakin wait ;).RTS and these two are really something special.Cheers
Post edited March 22, 2017 by deja65
If only it had skirmish...
Matruchus: Nice release. This one of the very few RTS games I missed out in my youth. Should be really fun.
Next please C&C Collection, Armies of Exigo, Dune 2000 and Emperor: Battle for Dune!!!!
Oh, these would be great!

Anyway, hope to see more Army man games in the future.

The helicopter games (Air Attack series) were actually very fun, reminded me of the Strike (Desert, Jungle etc.) series.
And than there was a solid TPS game series, Army Men Sarge's ... the trilogy was never finished.

And the tactical Army Men: World War ... sadly the second version was never made for PC Windows only for the PS2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI7Hh_bs6W8
Post edited March 22, 2017 by OraEtLabora
Great, yet another game we cant enjoy in South Africa. Get it together 2K Games...
Lord_Kane: If only it had skirmish...
You can add AI players to multiplayer, but I'm guessing you need a second player to run the game?