It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blood will run green.

<span class="bold">Army Men RTS</span>, the most strategic entry in the series featuring our favorite toy soldiers, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Bloody Tans. Not only did they make you mess up some perfectly good gardens, kitchen floors, and toyboxes, they've now claimed an entire house and some of your finest men! But the Sarge is not toying around: together with his trusty soldiers, he will harvest any plastic and electricity he can find and wipe out the pesky Tans along with their mad Colonel Blintz.
Looks interesting. But as it has no release discount I have time to wait for some reviews. ;)
Instabuy, thank you, GOG :D.
Thanks for another old RTS game, instabought. :)
Heard good things about this one, will probably pick it up during a nice sale.
Someone told me to say this game is a GREAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. X is unable to post themselves due to technical difficulties caused by poor Internet connectivity and other issues. I take their word for it however as it was communicated to me with great almost obsessive enthusiasm.
Sigh, not available over here it seems :(
Nice, more 2k games. Keep them coming.
Nice release. Read some positive reviews of this game.
Sarge's Heroes soon?
Great release! What is the max. resolution, the game support? 1280x1024? 1600x1200?
Finally! :D
Woohoo!
Great release, GOG!
I remember playing this game as a kid, it's not very deep strategically speaking, but has nice animations and characters. Will buy it later.
@eiii

There is demo, try it. As far as I remember, it contains tutorial and one or two missions from campaign, should be enough to get familiar with this game. And it's only 45 megabytes :).
Post edited March 21, 2017 by Blackhand