It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AI War 2 is now available DRM-free. Get it 40% off until October 29th, 5pm UTC. Owners of AI War Fleet Command or AI War Collection are eligible for additional 25% off loyalty discount, valid October 29th, 5pm UTC.

Additionally, until November 5th, 5pm UTC, AI War 2 is available on GOG Connect.

The most devious and acclaimed artificial intelligence in strategy gaming returns... with a host of mutual enemies. AI War II is a grand strategy/RTS hybrid against an overwhelming, inhuman enemy who has conquered the galaxy.
Maxvorstadt: Hm, haven`t played the first one yet, although I own it. Shall I buy the second one? 55 % off is nice, but it wouldn`t run on my crutch of a laptop.
From what I see, AI War 2 seems easier to get into than the first one. Tutorials are better done, and that’s really something you need in these games ;)

About your laptop, have a look at the game hardware requirements, you could be surprised by how low they are.
vv221: From what I see, AI War 2 seems easier to get into than the first one. Tutorials are better done, and that’s really something you need in these games ;)
I never quite got out of the tutorial mission explaining what to do... Far too much to dive into at once.... :(
40% discount on the day of release doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the quality of the game.
Maxvorstadt: Hm, haven`t played the first one yet, although I own it. Shall I buy the second one? 55 % off is nice, but it wouldn`t run on my crutch of a laptop.
vv221: From what I see, AI War 2 seems easier to get into than the first one. Tutorials are better done, and that’s really something you need in these games ;)

About your laptop, have a look at the game hardware requirements, you could be surprised by how low they are.
Well, I checked the sysreqs, minimum is a HD 4000 , I have a HD 3000, so my laptop isn`t good enuff for it.
fortune_p_dawg: can i just say that up until now i thought "ai war" was actually "al war."

yes, al as in "albert."
It's ok. I still get it confused with I(ndependence) War. It disappoints me every time when I find out it's an RTS and not a space combat sim.
pmcollectorboy: That's a pretty generous discount.
Celton88: I'm a KS backer and this game took waaaaay longer than was originally forecast (to the tune of 2 years) , so I think Chris is hurting a bit for cash flow right now.

I'm glad to see the game out and hope it does well.
Chris has been hemorrhaging money since Stars Beyond Reach was in development and eventually abandoned, even though the first prototype on YouTube at that time looked really good. I'm still crying for that game.

And like you I backed AI WAR 2 with a lot of money but I'm just glad its here even though Arcen Games is very much in debt and Chris the only employee at this point. But the first expansion for the game (next year) is covered by kickstarter and comes free for the backers.
Post edited October 23, 2019 by Matruchus
Matruchus: And like you I backed AI WAR 2 with a lot of money but I'm just glad its here even though Arcen Games is very much in debt and Chris the only employee at this point. But the first expansion for the game (next year) is covered by kickstarter and comes free for the backers.
Argh no, I had no idea they were in such trouble!
Celton88: I'm a KS backer and this game took waaaaay longer than was originally forecast (to the tune of 2 years) , so I think Chris is hurting a bit for cash flow right now.

I'm glad to see the game out and hope it does well.
Matruchus: Chris has been hemorrhaging money since Stars Beyond Reach was in development and eventually abandoned, even though the first prototype on YouTube at that time looked really good. I'm still crying for that game.

And like you I backed AI WAR 2 with a lot of money but I'm just glad its here even though Arcen Games is very much in debt and Chris the only employee at this point. But the first expansion for the game (next year) is covered by kickstarter and comes free for the backers.
You know, it wasn't really on my radar (I do own the first game mind you) but hearing this means I'll pick up a copy now. Got to support hard working developers!
The 3rd and last expansion, "The Neinzul Abyss" is scheduled for release on the 22nd of April.
Pre-/Overview and Necromancer Gameplay
Post edited April 12, 2022 by Swedrami