It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AI War 2 is now available DRM-free. Get it 40% off until October 29th, 5pm UTC. Owners of AI War Fleet Command or AI War Collection are eligible for additional 25% off loyalty discount, valid October 29th, 5pm UTC.

Additionally, until November 5th, 5pm UTC, AI War 2 is available on GOG Connect.

The most devious and acclaimed artificial intelligence in strategy gaming returns... with a host of mutual enemies. AI War II is a grand strategy/RTS hybrid against an overwhelming, inhuman enemy who has conquered the galaxy.
Bambusek: Hmm, Connect says I am not eligible despite having AI War 2 pretty much since early access release, but will just install it, run and see if it helps. I bought it to support devs and didn't even installed once, waiting for full release.
KS backer here. I just did the redeem via GOG connect no problem.
I have also AI War 2 in my steam library but GOG connect does not work.
"We couldn’t find any eligible games in your Steam library"

I'm a KS backer.
Post edited October 22, 2019 by mattymuc
Themken: Why connect on the day of release? Does not make sense to me.
Why not?
hummer010: Why not?
To avoid having people buy it on Steam as they can then get it for free here and then download and play and demand support here for a game they paid for elsewhere only. The Early Access and Kickstarter are what makes it somewhat understandable but my original thought still holds.
mattymuc: I have also AI War 2 in my steam library but GOG connect does not work.
"We couldn’t find any eligible games in your Steam library"

I'm a KS backer.
Gog connect does only work sometime if your Steam profile is set to public. Did you set it to public or is it private?
Post edited October 22, 2019 by Matruchus
Matruchus: Gog connect only works if your Steam profile is set to public. Did you set it to public or is it private?
It is set to public and GOG Connect worked before on other games.
Hm, haven`t played the first one yet, although I own it. Shall I buy the second one? 55 % off is nice, but it wouldn`t run on my crutch of a laptop.
Matruchus: Gog connect only works if your Steam profile is set to public. Did you set it to public or is it private?
mattymuc: It is set to public and GOG Connect worked before on other games.
Mine is also set to public and it doesn't detect AI War 2 either... :(
mattymuc: It is set to public and GOG Connect worked before on other games.
Wolfox: Mine is also set to public and it doesn't detect AI War 2 either... :(
Strange. My account is actually set to private and it automatically added AI-WAR 2.
Themken: To avoid having people buy it on Steam as they can then get it for free here and then download and play and demand support here for a game they paid for elsewhere only. The Early Access and Kickstarter are what makes it somewhat understandable but my original thought still holds.
Right, I hadn't really looked at it from a GOG perspective. From the dev perspective - it's a good goodwill move, I wish more did it.
That's a pretty generous discount.
Okay, if someone have AI War 2 on Steam, but Connect refuses to recognize it, install the game and run it. Fixed for me, have game on GOG now as well. :)
Just tried running the game on steam, but it didnt fix gogconnect not finding it on my account.

Everything set to public and all that.
pmcollectorboy: That's a pretty generous discount.
I'm a KS backer and this game took waaaaay longer than was originally forecast (to the tune of 2 years) , so I think Chris is hurting a bit for cash flow right now.

I'm glad to see the game out and hope it does well.
Mine didn't work either, run it on steam, got back to connect page more than 2 hours later, it still shows up as unavailable.