It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A.K.A. Record of Agarest War 2.

<span class="bold">Agarest: Generations of War 2</span>, the epic trans-generational jRPG sequel, is available now for Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% launch discount.

By far the defining feature of the Agarest series has always been its Soul Breed system. In what is both an uncommon gaming mechanic, and a compelling story device, the Agarest games have spanned several generations of heroes tied to a single legacy and a common fate. Now, the many wars and heroes of Agarest return in an alternate timeline. It's the story of a god murdered, the undoing of the terrible things you have wrought, and your bloodline's quest for redemption. Originally released on the Playstation 3, Agarest: Generations of War 2 comes to home computers with a revamped battle system, all-new graphics, and a standalone story that's perfect for newcomers to the series.

Agarest: Generations of War 2 is everything you'd expect from a massive, tough and classic jRPG - complete with a trademark twist and a bit of hanky-panky.

Choices breed consequences in <span class="bold">Agarest: Generations of War 2</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will last until Wednesday, August 12, 12:59 AM GMT.
Piranjade: So, if a player really wants to massage an 11yo old girl, including her breasts, to give her "ecstasy time" and increase the romance level with her, he/she will need to get the uncensored Japanese version.
Yeah, it's pretty gross how many Freeze Peach advocates came out of the woodwork for this one. First they came for our Loli faps, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a pedophile...
Loli is type of character design or certain innocence to it, adolescent, thin, short, fragile, pure not exactly child based upon premise of asian people looking like kids when being teen or mature. Perfect visual style is 10-14. Lolicon is not pedophile marker either but sometimes feature very young in fictional, outside of reality situations that can't be compared or work like that in reality. Western art also adapted it to reflect immature, innocent personality in visual appearance.

Ellis DLC is still not present and for sure doesn't feature immature character, but is part of that old age but very young appearance. Agarest1 has even more edgy ideas to it like Peach character. ;P
Post edited August 08, 2015 by HenitoKisou
Looks like duck. Quacks like duck. Moans sensually like heavily pet softcore duck... ID card looks fake.
Any hope to see the full version with dlcs as well?
YaTEdiGo: So this is the american censored versiion? is the STEAM version censored also?
HenitoKisou: Both Steam and GOG ones are censored as PC port was based on censored PS3 version.
sic... puritans...

Thanks!
Skysect: If it's free why they removed it from GOG version :S It's really unacceptable .
Grargar: They didn't remove it from GOG specifically; they removed it from the PC version (try searching on Steam for censorship).
I got this game too because I want to complete Agarest series , I am not sure about other DLCs but especially those ones are seems unique

http://store.steampowered.com/app/343423/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/343424/

:/
Post edited August 11, 2015 by Skysect
Grargar: They didn't remove it from GOG specifically; they removed it from the PC version (try searching on Steam for censorship).
Skysect: I got this game too because I want to complete Agarest series , I am not sure about other DLCs but especially those ones are seems unique

http://store.steampowered.com/app/343423/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/343424/

:/
I'd like some extra costumes :(
Donkixotis: Well,dunno how to feel about this one.I like the artstyle,generally i enjoy games like disgaea.I've bought the first agarest game...and the battles were the most monotonous and repetitious thing ever dumb as brick A.I.,you pick the most powerful attack and slash away at enemies that pose no threat at all plus the later grinding.Is the battle system in this game ANY different and challenging or is it exactly the same?
Well, this game unlike the first one is not even an SRPG anymore, it's more JRPG. Combat is a lot more dumbed down that in the original game, so if you found that dumb already, you will hate this one.

This game plays more like Cross Edge.
Donkixotis: Well,dunno how to feel about this one.I like the artstyle,generally i enjoy games like disgaea.I've bought the first agarest game...and the battles were the most monotonous and repetitious thing ever dumb as brick A.I.,you pick the most powerful attack and slash away at enemies that pose no threat at all plus the later grinding.Is the battle system in this game ANY different and challenging or is it exactly the same?
RyaReisender: Well, this game unlike the first one is not even an SRPG anymore, it's more JRPG. Combat is a lot more dumbed down that in the original game, so if you found that dumb already, you will hate this one.

Thanks for the info.
I also saw some videos and my worries were verified,it's the same if not worse.''Unnecessarily long combos on pathetic enemies:The game.....2''.I'll pass
I thought the DLCs were already included in GOG's version. Not the case, then?
RyaReisender: Well, this game unlike the first one is not even an SRPG anymore, it's more JRPG. Combat is a lot more dumbed down that in the original game, so if you found that dumb already, you will hate this one.

Donkixotis: Thanks for the info.
I also saw some videos and my worries were verified,it's the same if not worse.''Unnecessarily long combos on pathetic enemies:The game.....2''.I'll pass
Well at least the problem of all the positioning to do combos was removed. This one now is quite fast paced. Really, combat is just button mashing now and done in less than a minute.

Agarest has a lot of problems but the combat system wasn't one in my opinion. =p