It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dive into a dungeon full of high-level emotions.

ABZÛ, Ember, and Last Day of June, three fascinating 505 Games are now available for 50, 60 and 40% off respectively until March 23. See all discounts here.

Coming from the art director of the acclaimed PlayStation-exclusive Journey, ABZÛ submerges you into a magical underwater world. Swim among majestic creatures and stunningly beautiful landscapes as you reach ever deeper into the heart of the ocean, where deadly dangers and ancient secrets lie in wait.

Fire up Ember for some meaty, old-school dungeon-crawling, featuring an epic story, dozens of mysterious and eccentric NPCs, and LOTS of monster-slaying. Sometimes using your very own crafted weapons, no less.

Heartbreaking and affectionately crafted, Last Day of June is a wordless story of love, loss, and the heavy cost of caring. Interact with a rich canvas of emotions and travel back in time in an attempt to change the outcome through heart-wrenching puzzles.
nightcraw1er.488: So, I made the plunge and brought Ember... It is missing a button for highlight loot around you.

...I still haven't found or how to control each character, the main one always leads and if you choose to be an archer that means you always walk into the enemies first, quite annoying
Pajama: Not sure if you've found this out yet but if you press the 'Tab' button once when you load the game then items are highlighted when you are near them. Also if you set the game up to auto pause you can then target the enemy from a distance which is useful if you have a magic user or archer build.
Yeah, they are also in the menu. I started going the archery route but now switched to warrior. It's just easier. Combat is just a matter of spamming skills until your energy runs out then hope for the best. Not bad for a mobile game but very very basic, lacking depth in all departments. Still for a couple of quid...
nightcraw1er.488: Yeah, they are also in the menu. I started going the archery route but now switched to warrior. It's just easier. Combat is just a matter of spamming skills until your energy runs out then hope for the best. Not bad for a mobile game but very very basic, lacking depth in all departments. Still for a couple of quid...
Agreed, I'm having fun with it so it feels like a couple of quid well spent :)