It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dive into a dungeon full of high-level emotions.

ABZÛ, Ember, and Last Day of June, three fascinating 505 Games are now available for 50, 60 and 40% off respectively until March 23. See all discounts here.

Coming from the art director of the acclaimed PlayStation-exclusive Journey, ABZÛ submerges you into a magical underwater world. Swim among majestic creatures and stunningly beautiful landscapes as you reach ever deeper into the heart of the ocean, where deadly dangers and ancient secrets lie in wait.

Fire up Ember for some meaty, old-school dungeon-crawling, featuring an epic story, dozens of mysterious and eccentric NPCs, and LOTS of monster-slaying. Sometimes using your very own crafted weapons, no less.

Heartbreaking and affectionately crafted, Last Day of June is a wordless story of love, loss, and the heavy cost of caring. Interact with a rich canvas of emotions and travel back in time in an attempt to change the outcome through heart-wrenching puzzles.
Don't really want to buy a game from Denuvo supporters. But thanks to GoG team for their efforts.
Post edited March 09, 2018 by cemacar
Mmh cool. Will gladly gog connect it. Annoys me a bit about the drm on my Steam version (got it in a bundle).
Ember is nice, especially for that price. Money well spent for whoever bought it.
high rated
Abzu? Those devs adoring Denuvo finally are going completely DRM-free? I will have to show them that this is the correct way and buy it - at least when it is on sale.
deleted
"ABZU" is instabought. Thanks GOG, f*** Denuvo. :P
Post edited March 09, 2018 by Anime-BlackWolf
high rated
MarkoH01: at least when it is on sale.
You're in luck. It is currently on sale ;)
MarkoH01: at least when it is on sale.
JMich: You're in luck. It is currently on sale ;)
Yes ... but there's sale and sale ... and there's Chuchel which never tried to force Denuvo on me .... damn decisions.
But nice to see you JMich :)

But for now I posted on Steam where they SHOULD buy Abzu since I know that people on Steam are still complaining why Denuvo still has not been removed :D
Post edited March 10, 2018 by MarkoH01
What is the catch with Ember? I realize it's on sale but that still seems low for a game that looks that good, and vast. Am I going to buy it and find out it only had two quests and takes 15 minutes to finish?
Ember is an awesome mobile game. It's a mediocre mobile port to PC with unoptimized controls and lacking features like multiple hotkeys. The game is worth a play at a low price, though. Actually, see my Steam review for the game here.
tinyE: What is the catch with Ember? I realize it's on sale but that still seems low for a game that looks that good, and vast. Am I going to buy it and find out it only had two quests and takes 15 minutes to finish?
Not really
https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=39902
tinyE: What is the catch with Ember? I realize it's on sale but that still seems low for a game that looks that good, and vast. Am I going to buy it and find out it only had two quests and takes 15 minutes to finish?
MarkoH01: Not really
https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=39902
Thanks Marko. :D I'm gonna have to grab it.

edit, wait, maybe not. paladin's review has me rethinking this.
Post edited March 09, 2018 by tinyE
Wow whatta a day. I'm broke but I could get Ember non the less.
I have now watched the trailers for the other 2 games and they look unique. GOG is adding a lot of stuff that I want to play. I need to catch up...
Post edited March 09, 2018 by Dogmaus
paladin181: Ember is an awesome mobile game. It's a mediocre mobile port to PC with unoptimized controls and lacking features like multiple hotkeys. The game is worth a play at a low price, though. Actually, see my Steam review for the game here.
Eeek, I was just thinking that looks ok, and good release price. But if its a mobile port I think i will pass. As for the other no interest whatsoever.