It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dive into a dungeon full of high-level emotions.

ABZÛ, Ember, and Last Day of June, three fascinating 505 Games are now available for 50, 60 and 40% off respectively until March 23. See all discounts here.

Coming from the art director of the acclaimed PlayStation-exclusive Journey, ABZÛ submerges you into a magical underwater world. Swim among majestic creatures and stunningly beautiful landscapes as you reach ever deeper into the heart of the ocean, where deadly dangers and ancient secrets lie in wait.

Fire up Ember for some meaty, old-school dungeon-crawling, featuring an epic story, dozens of mysterious and eccentric NPCs, and LOTS of monster-slaying. Sometimes using your very own crafted weapons, no less.

Heartbreaking and affectionately crafted, Last Day of June is a wordless story of love, loss, and the heavy cost of caring. Interact with a rich canvas of emotions and travel back in time in an attempt to change the outcome through heart-wrenching puzzles.
I'm quite stoked at seeing Abzu here, I had that on my steam wishlist for so long but held out some small sliver of hope it would make it here. Vindication? Wishlisted for now, but I think this might be a good month for something as relaxing as this.
A bit late, but better late than never. Fair price on Ember, too.

EDIT: Ember isn't bad, just a bit generic. I think the main reason why I stopped playing it is that my inventory was cluttered with lore books and I neither wanted to stop and read them all at the time, nor throw them all away before reading (a huge thank you to whoever first came up with the idea of integrating lore into journal or index menus instead of droppable items). But other than that, it was solid, it just didn't do anything special, so I thought my time better invested in more creative games for the moment.
Post edited March 09, 2018 by Leroux
Nice releases, thank you 505 Games and GOG team! <3 Hoping for Portal Knights as well.
Hey 505... Bring How to Survive and 2 here. I had played 1 on a console, but I'd gladly get a copy here. It was good fun (and I generally hate "twin stick" games).
wow, never heard of these games but they are most definitely my kind of game, the art and ambiance of abzu and last day in june are wonderful. now to choose which one to get..........
Bloody 'ell... I'm stumped! What a couple of days here at GOG. Not since Dragon's Dogma, Fallout 3 and New Vegas multiple release have I been made so poor by GOG in a single moment!
Not 3 but FIVE games I have wanted for a while suddenly one after the other were released (or made temptingly cheaper) here.
CHuchel, ABZU, Ember, Pyre and that intriguing masterpiece-looking ECHO.
Thank you GOG, you dangerous temptress.
d(^ v ^ )b
For Last day of June, here is some context: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycYewhiaVBk

Steve Wilson's Drive Home, which is the origination of the game. It is also a very good video.

Most Steve Wilson videos are well worth watching.
Nice, 400+ votes completed. :)
high rated
cemacar: Don't really want to buy a game from Denuvo supporters. But thanks to GoG team for their efforts.
Not that I care about any of these games but your approach seems to not actually encourage the behavior you want to see.
So, uhm... ABZU has no game features at all? Its game card is totally empty, it's not even listed as a single player game :p Just kidding, thanks to 505 and GOG!

EDIT: ... and now it's fixed! :D
Post edited March 09, 2018 by user deleted
I love ABZU.

I know it is fairly well known, but if anyone is wondering, it's very exploration focused with minor puzzles. It is beautiful to look at, and worth revisiting for the mellow mood. My Son has played and thoroughly enjoyed it (age 4). He didn't find any of it too frightening, and there were only a couple times where he got a little stuck. It is fun to watch and to play.

I'll have to pick up the DRM free version here some day.

Thanks GOG!
Abzu is a lovely little game. Not really worth a second copy for me though. *shrug*

You know, I find The Last Day of June's character design a bit creepy with their eye-sockets-only faces.
Ember means human in hungarian .
Have ABZÛ on Steam, its a delightful & beautiful experience; particularly if you can play it on a huge screen. Complimented perfectly with Austin Wintory's music.

As GOG aren't (yet?) selling the music, you can get it https://austinwintory.bandcamp.com/album/abz
Post edited March 09, 2018 by tarasis
Does none of these games have achievements?
I ask because they are often not immediately reported in the game card.