It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: STAR WARS™: Dark Forces is no longer blocked in Germany (DE).
A little side note: The censored German version (which changes the name of the blaster to "stun gun") was put on the index a month later - so technically it might be possible they're now selling an indexed game, since gog includes the German version which is theoretically still on the index until later this month. Which would be pretty funny.

Don't quote me on that, though.
Post edited October 09, 2020 by fronzelneekburm
Edit:
The Terminal Cuts game pages can now also be reached from Germany. So they are not region-locked like the original versions.

Original:
Terminal Cuts of BloodRayne 1 and 2 are - surprise, surprise - region-locked for Germany.
Post edited November 20, 2020 by viperfdl
viperfdl: Terminal Cuts of BloodRayne 1 and 2 are - surprise, surprise - region-locked for Germany.
So what happens when I own the original games, but are in Germany at the moment? Aren't they allowed to give me the free remake? And will it be added the I change my location?
viperfdl: Terminal Cuts of BloodRayne 1 and 2 are - surprise, surprise - region-locked for Germany.
PaterAlf: So what happens when I own the original games, but are in Germany at the moment? Aren't they allowed to give me the free remake? And will it be added the I change my location?
Well, I got the Terminal Cut of BloodRayne for free although I'm in Germany. But I also only own the original version of the first game.
PaterAlf: So what happens when I own the original games, but are in Germany at the moment? Aren't they allowed to give me the free remake? And will it be added the I change my location?
Well, I just found the Terminal Cut for the first game in my library. Still waiting for Bloodrayne 2 TC. The location shouldn't factor into this, only that you own those games.
viperfdl: Well, I got the Terminal Cut of BloodRayne for free although I'm in Germany. But I also only own the original version of the first game.
I asked because I didn't get any of the remakes. But after a refresh the first one showed up now. So everything's fine.
viperfdl: Well, I got the Terminal Cut of BloodRayne for free although I'm in Germany. But I also only own the original version of the first game.
PaterAlf: I asked because I didn't get any of the remakes. But after a refresh the first one showed up now. So everything's fine.
Thanks for the tip! Was missing the first one as well. ;)
Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp is blocked in China(CN).
Post edited November 21, 2020 by Pillthen
Sorry, either I made a mistake yesterday or gog changed it but the Terminal Cut game pages can be found in the shop even from Germany.

Only the originals are still region-locked.
I'm pretty sure Horizon Zero Dawn is blocked in Japan.
Lame.
viperfdl: Sorry, either I made a mistake yesterday or gog changed it but the Terminal Cut game pages can be found in the shop even from Germany.

Only the originals are still region-locked.
The original versions aren't region-locked any more, because they have been removed from sale.
viperfdl: Only the originals are still region-locked (in Germany).
You sure about that?
Because I own both versions.
And I don't recall ever having problems to call up the store pages of the originals (now called "legacy", and obviously removed as stand-alone versions from the store, due to the "Terminal Cut" versions).

Edit: attachment
Attachments:
Post edited November 21, 2020 by BreOl72
viperfdl: Only the originals are still region-locked (in Germany).
BreOl72: You sure about that?
Because I own both versions.
And I don't recall ever having problems to call up the store pages of the originals (now called "legacy", and obviously removed as stand-alone versions from the store, due to the "Terminal Cut" versions).

Edit: attachment
They WERE region blocked in germany for the last few years. They started being freely available, but someone noticed and GOG had to pull the region block on them (both are indexed in germany).
Post edited November 21, 2020 by Anime-BlackWolf
Anime-BlackWolf: But they started being freely available, but someone noticed and GOG had to pull the region block on them (both are indexed in germany).
Ah, so I was lucky to get them while they were not blocked? Interesting.
pkk234: I'm pretty sure Horizon Zero Dawn is blocked in Japan.
Lame.
There is a separate entry for Horizon Zero Dawn in Japan:
https://www.gog.com/game/horizon_zero_dawn_complete_edition_jp
Source:
https://www.guerrilla-games.com/read/horizon-zero-dawn-complete-edition-is-coming-to-gog-com
Post edited November 23, 2020 by SCPM