It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With their legacy of excellence, diverse portfolio of titles, and the ability to deliver exceptional titles that blend creativity, innovation, and immersive gameplay, THQ Nordic proudly stands as a beacon in the industry, ensuring an unparalleled adventure with each playthrough of their games.

We’re super happy to offer their titles with discounts up to -85% during the THQ Nordic Publisher Sale. So gather round adventurers, and begin the awesome journeys in games like:

Jagged Alliance 3 (-20%)
Darksiders Genesis (-75%)
The Guild 3 (-50%)
Sacred 2 Gold (-75%)
SpellForce: Conquest of Eo (-34%)

…and of course more – all bargains can be found HERE.

Browse the deals, pick your favorite games, and prepare for some great gaming memories to be made. The sale lasts until October 23rd, 10 PM UTC. Enjoy!
high rated
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Indeed, and let's also not forget, either, about the broken Spellforce games in this sale, one of which has been outdated & broken on GOG for years whilst the St*** version has been fixed and great during all of that time,
If you mean SF 1, then the only thing broken is that the game crashes when opening the options menu. And that is an issue present both on Steam and GOG if I remember correctly.

If you mean the 1.61 patch, than that's very hit or miss. There have been numerous reports of the patch introducing new, campaign stopping bugs. So I for one am glad GOG version does not have it. I finished the game and both expansions on version 1.54 without issues. So I'd argue that 1.61 is more broken than 1.54.

https://youtu.be/yL7eAJAWszw?si=UpVkuUJSP9iLS2vd&t=49

Not to mention that the 1.61 also screws with the game's balance. GOG could probably offer the patch in the beta branch, but they definitely should not include it in the main install.
Post edited October 16, 2023 by idbeholdME
Great time for people to pick up Knights Of Honer 2, very under rated but expensive at full price.
high rated
Mori_Yuki: I hope this is just a bug!
Clownski_: Hey all, it is a bug indeed and the Team is already looking into it. Apologies for the inconvenience!
If you want to discuss the matter further please move it to a separate thread, so we can keep off-topic chatter to a minimum. Thank you!
Wouldn't discussing the sale page be very on topic on the sale thread?

Otherwise, yeah, would be nice to see updates about specific actions taken by GOG regarding THQ Nordic "fighting" for the top spot on the treating GOG customers as 2nd class citizens list...
Mori_Yuki: I hope this is just a bug!
Clownski_: Hey all, it is a bug indeed and the Team is already looking into it. Apologies for the inconvenience!
If you want to discuss the matter further please move it to a separate thread, so we can keep off-topic chatter to a minimum. Thank you!
May I suggest it be discussed here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_break_thread_20/post2867
high rated
Cavalary: Otherwise, yeah, would be nice to see updates about specific actions taken by GOG regarding THQ Nordic "fighting" for the top spot on the treating GOG customers as 2nd class citizens list...
I mean, it is a pretty close run. THQ has 20 games with issues while Devolver has 21 .... there's one thing that's even closer. GOG has tried to fix these problems in 0 cases for both publishers .... the number their community has tried to contact Devolver and THQ Nordic to make them fix their games is probably the highest of all .... sometimes numbers really are interesting, don't you agree @GOG.com?
Post edited October 16, 2023 by MarkoH01
Jagged Alliance 3 is pretty good, and I believe this is the first time it's been on sale on GOG. Definitely recommended.
high rated
PSA on ignorance:

Spellforce 3 requires internet to play ANYTHING that isn't the campaign.
Splatsch: I'm very tempted by Knights of Honor II: Sovereign, does anyone here played it ? How is it compared to the original ? (which I still have to play)
To keep my answers short. It's basically the same game with better AI, graphics and (QoL) improvements. They added the ability to start a game with every provinces as single faction. Which that alone makes the game better than the first.
Still no fix for this or the other sales.

Making it very difficult to buy anything.
Aw man, I just bought Jagged Alliance 3 *last night* at the $35.99 price, now it's down to $29.99. Should have been patient!

Oh well, just 6 bucks difference anyways. The principle of the matter I guess ...
sergeant_citrus: Aw man, I just bought Jagged Alliance 3 *last night* at the $35.99 price, now it's down to $29.99. Should have been patient!

Oh well, just 6 bucks difference anyways. The principle of the matter I guess ...
Apply for a refund. GOG is slow as molasses in January, though so if you have the funds, buy the game as a gift, then you can have it at the sale price once the refund goes through.
Clownski_: Hey all, it is a bug indeed and the Team is already looking into it.
And it's still not fixed 3 days later. I hope it will be fixed before the sale expires.

Clownski_: If you want to discuss the matter further please move it to a separate thread, so we can keep off-topic chatter to a minimum.
How is that off-topic? This thread is exactly about the THQ Nordic sale where the sale page is not working as expected.
Post edited October 19, 2023 by eiii
Clownski_: If you want to discuss the matter further please move it to a separate thread, so we can keep off-topic chatter to a minimum.
eiii: How is that off-topic? This thread is exactly about the THQ Nordic sale where the sale page is not working as expected.
It's not working on any sale page (at least for me), or even on the regular catalogue/store page (https://www.gog.com/en/games). And it's not just the filters --- games are also not marked as owned/wishlisted on these catalogue/store/sale pages.
Post edited October 19, 2023 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: It's not working on any sale page (at least for me), or even on the regular catalogue/store page (https://www.gog.com/en/games). And it's not just the filters --- games are also not marked as owned/wishlisted on these catalogue/store/sale pages.
The Cozy Autum sale page worked for me as usual, that's why I thought only this sale page was broken. Meanwhile it's broken everywhere.
mrkgnao: It's not working on any sale page (at least for me), or even on the regular catalogue/store page (https://www.gog.com/en/games). And it's not just the filters --- games are also not marked as owned/wishlisted on these catalogue/store/sale pages.
eiii: The Cozy Autum sale page worked for me as usual, that's why I thought only this sale page was broken. Meanwhile it's broken everywhere.
It's even a bit more complex than that, it seems. Two new piece of information have come to light:
1) the bug is only on the website --- browsing through galaxy is unaffected
2) if you open a sale/catalogue page in a tab and let it rest there for a couple of hours (or perhaps less) without any interaction, the filters reappear

The thread to follow for this bug is here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_break_thread_20
Post edited October 20, 2023 by mrkgnao