It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With their legacy of excellence, diverse portfolio of titles, and the ability to deliver exceptional titles that blend creativity, innovation, and immersive gameplay, THQ Nordic proudly stands as a beacon in the industry, ensuring an unparalleled adventure with each playthrough of their games.

We’re super happy to offer their titles with discounts up to -85% during the THQ Nordic Publisher Sale. So gather round adventurers, and begin the awesome journeys in games like:

Jagged Alliance 3 (-20%)
Darksiders Genesis (-75%)
The Guild 3 (-50%)
Sacred 2 Gold (-75%)
SpellForce: Conquest of Eo (-34%)

…and of course more – all bargains can be found HERE.

Browse the deals, pick your favorite games, and prepare for some great gaming memories to be made. The sale lasts until October 23rd, 10 PM UTC. Enjoy!
high rated
• $0.99 • -80% • Dark Fall 2: Lights Out
• $0.99 • -80% • Dark Fall: The Journal
• $1.19 • -80% • Alone in the Dark: The Trilogy 1+2+3
• $1.24 • -75% • AquaNox
• $1.24 • -75% • AquaNox 2: Revelation
• $1.24 • -75% • Delta Force 2
• $1.24 • -75% • Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
• $1.24 • -75% • Imperium Galactica
• $1.24 • -75% • Summoner
• $1.39 • -80% • Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
• $1.49 • -75% • Alien Nations
• $1.49 • -75% • Chaser
• $1.49 • -75% • Delta Force
• $1.49 • -75% • Panzer Elite Special Edition
• $1.49 • -75% • Pax Imperia - Eminent Domain
• $1.49 • -75% • The Nations Gold Edition
• $1.97 • -67% • Outcast 1.1
• $1.97 • -67% • Silver
• $1.99 • -80% • Black Mirror 1
• $1.99 • -80% • Black Mirror 2
• $1.99 • -80% • Black Mirror 3
• $1.99 • -60% • Carmageddon TDR 2000
• $2.49 • -75% • Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
• $2.49 • -75% • Carmageddon Max Pack
• $2.49 • -75% • Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge
• $2.49 • -75% • Full Spectrum Warrior
• $2.49 • -75% • Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers
• $2.49 • -75% • Helldorado
• $2.49 • -75% • Imperium Galactica II: Alliances
• $2.49 • -75% • Impossible Creatures
• $2.49 • -75% • MX vs. ATV Unleashed
• $2.49 • -75% • Men of Valor
• $2.49 • -75% • Rebel Cops
• $2.49 • -75% • Risen 2: Dark Waters
• $2.49 • -75% • Sacred Gold
• $2.49 • -75% • Second Sight
• $2.49 • -75% • SpellForce Platinum
• $2.49 • -75% • The Guild 2
• $2.49 • -75% • The Guild 2 Renaissance
• $2.49 • -75% • The Guild 2: Pirates of the European Seas
• $2.49 • -75% • The Guild Gold Edition
• $3.24 • -75% • Desperados III Season Pass
• $3.74 • -75% • ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif
• $3.74 • -75% • Codename Panzers: Phase One
• $3.74 • -75% • Codename Panzers: Phase Two
• $3.74 • -75% • Risen
• $3.74 • -75% • Risen 3: Titan Lords
• $3.74 • -75% • Sacred 2 Gold
• $3.74 • -75% • SpellForce 2 - Anniversary Edition
• $3.74 • -75% • SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny
• $3.74 • -75% • Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
• $3.74 • -75% • This Is the Police
• $3.74 • -75% • This Is the Police 2
• $3.99 • -60% • Act of War: Gold Edition
• $4.24 • -75% • Carmageddon: Max Damage
• $4.94 • -67% • This is the President
• $4.99 • -75% • ArcaniA
• $4.99 • -75% • Battle Worlds: Kronos
• $4.99 • -75% • Comanche
• $4.99 • -75% • Darksiders Warmastered Edition
• $4.99 • -75% • Expeditions: Conquistador
• $4.99 • -75% • Legend of Kay: Anniversary
• $4.99 • -75% • Monster Jam Steel Titans
• $4.99 • -75% • Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition
• $4.99 • -75% • Risen 3: Titan Lords - Complete Edition
• $4.99 • -75% • SpellForce 2: Demons Of The Past
• $4.99 • -75% • SpellForce 3: Fallen God
• $4.99 • -75% • SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest
• $4.99 • -75% • The Raven Remastered
• $4.99 • -75% • Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
• $4.99 • -75% • de Blob
• $4.99 • -75% • de Blob 2
• $5.49 • -75% • Darksiders III - Digital Extras
• $5.99 • -80% • Black Mirror
(and more to be posted here)
high rated
The options on the left to hide owned, show wishlisted only, etc are gone for this and the other sale today.
Plus I can't even see my owned games or my wishlisted with the word on the game.
high rated
It has been reported to THQ Nordic that credits in Darksiders: Genesis are silent so music there is missing. This should have been fixed already in patch 1.02 as you can see here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/darksiders_series/changelog_darksiders_genesis/post1

Unfortunately that is not the case which I told them here (they are not present in the GOG forums except for "hey, cool game - have fun" messages):

https://steamcommunity.com/app/710920/discussions/0/2872668209271371211/#c3049482570186232372

and also on their discord. On the discord they asked me to use the support formular which I did month ago ... still no fix or any reply. I mean it is a small bug and the moment you experience it the game is already over bit it still is a pity that THQ Nordic obviously has no interest in fixing it while still having interest in selling it.
Post edited October 16, 2023 by MarkoH01
high rated
trusteft: The options on the left to hide owned, show wishlisted only, etc are gone for this and the other sale today.
Plus I can't even see my owned games or my wishlisted with the word on the game.
Same issue here and this is very problematic.
trusteft: The options on the left to hide owned, show wishlisted only, etc are gone for this and the other sale today.
Splatsch: Same issue here and this is very problematic.
I hope this is just a bug!
MarkoH01: it still is a pity that THQ Nordic obviously has no interest in fixing it while still having interest in selling it.
Indeed, and let's also not forget, either, about the broken Spellforce games in this sale, one of which has been outdated & broken on GOG for years whilst the St*** version has been fixed and great during all of that time, and another game in the series in which the expansion pack(s) on the GOG version don't recognize the base game (I'm not sure if that bug has been fixed or not, but I assume maybe it hasn't).

And if the devs-made "chance to hit" official mod for JA3 is still a "St*** Workshop" exclusive, then that's another second-class citizen issue affecting GOG customers that THQ Nordic needs to fix too.

THQ Nordic needs to fix all the problems with the GOG versions of their games, of which there are definitely more than one.

And GOG should be playing an active role in insisting and demanding that THQ Nordic does indeed do that, finally, rather than for GOG continuing to take a hands-off, do-nothing approach to (not)resolving these issues, as GOG has been doing up until now.
Post edited October 16, 2023 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
Mori_Yuki: I hope this is just a bug!
I really hope too, because otherwise it will be a real struggle to browse games.
Gog feature
Splatsch: I really hope too, because otherwise it will be a real struggle to browse games.
The options are still available within the Galaxy Store browser.
high rated
Splatsch: Same issue here and this is very problematic.
Hey all, it is a bug indeed and the Team is already looking into it. Apologies for the inconvenience!
If you want to discuss the matter further please move it to a separate thread, so we can keep off-topic chatter to a minimum. Thank you!
Clownski_: Hey all, it is a bug indeed and the Team is already looking into it. Apologies for the inconvenience!
If you want to discuss the matter further please move it to a separate thread, so we can keep off-topic chatter to a minimum. Thank you!
Nice to hear you're working on it ! Thank you for the information !
Sorry for the off-topic !
Post edited October 16, 2023 by Splatsch
Clownski_: Hey all, it is a bug indeed and the Team is already looking into it. Apologies for the inconvenience!
Thank you for the clarification! There is no need to discuss it any further. :)
I'm very tempted by Knights of Honor II: Sovereign, does anyone here played it ? How is it compared to the original ? (which I still have to play)
No new THQ games?
Maybe it's time to merge with Strategy First and dig out their stuff?