It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

UPDATE:
Due to entirely unforeseen circumstances, the release date for Worms World Party Remastered has been delayed. Here's the official word from Team 17, and stay tuned for more info right here and on Twitter:

[i]Hello Wormers,

During final testing for today's release of the game, our QA team discovered a critical bug buried deep in the game's code. No one at Team17 is happy releasing the game with this bug in place. We'll be working our prods off to get this fixed and on sale as soon as possible. We’ll be providing updates via @WormsTeam17 on Twitter whenever they become available.

Thanks guys,

MT17
(Team17 Community Manager)[/i]

You Gotta Fight For Your Right to (Worms World) Party!

<span class="bold">Worms World Party Remastered</span>, a modern update to (arguably) the greatest Worms game ever, is available for pre-orders now, DRM-free on GOG.com! You can save up to 20% off on your pre-order if you already own the previous Worms titles on GOG.com.

Where Worms Armageddon hit just the spot with gamers, Worms World Party - the sequel, hit harder and in several more places. In many ways an expansion on the foundations laid down by Armageddon - Worms World Party was essentially the apex of the classic 2D Worms formula. Though not innovative, it's arguably the best Worms game ever.
Fans of the Worms series know that it's the little things that matter - that's why it's so exciting that the apex of Worms gameplay returns in <span class="bold">Worms World Party Remastered</span> - with the same feel as always, in glorious 1080p resolution and with updated sound effects, controller support and more. Check out the trailer, and some old reviews to see exactly what you're about to get into.

What's more exciting, Worms World Party Remastered will launch with GOG Galaxy support for achievements, leaderboards, auto-updates, one-click installation and more! Connect with your friends regardless of their platform thanks to multiplayer powered by Team 17, the Worms developer team!

Pre-order the remastered edition of <span class="bold">Worms World Party Remastered</span> DRM-free on GOG.com and take advantage of the 20% series completion discount, or enjoy the standard 10% off pre-order deal! The deal will last until the game is released.

EVERYBODY WAS WORMS WORLD FIGHTING, NINJA ROPES WERE FAST AS LIGHTNING.
<iframe width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FjV77JH5VxI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Note:
Worms World Party Remastered multiplayer will be powered by Team17's infrastructure, with GOG Galaxy support for remaining features. We've updated the relevant information in this newspost, and we are sorry for any confusion.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by Konrad
budejovice: "We could easily port, but we won't unless you beg." Yeah right.
I think the issue is, they want to know if there is enough of a demand to make it worthwhile. I mean this is a similar reason why most of Japan's Anime and Videogames don't make it to North American shores, as there is simply no market for them in North America aside from Japanese purists or Weeaboos. Or like Square-Enix on Dragon Quest in which they just want to be dicks, by not releasing it simply because they don't want to release it.

I personally think this situation is the former.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by Dartpaw86
gotta love worms :-)
Konrad: Hey guys, small update.
The newspost originally said that the game will feature GOG Galaxy support for stuff like leader boards, achievements as well as multiplayer with friends on any compatible platform. That was a bit misleading - the multiplayer will be powered by Team17's infrastructure, with GOG Galaxy support for remaining features.

We just updated that paragraph in the newspost, and we're sorry for being confusing the first time around!
Soo.... can we still play this game when it's old? Or will you take over the MP part when Team17 shuts down their infrastructure? :)
Konrad: Hey guys, small update.
The newspost originally said that the game will feature GOG Galaxy support for stuff like leader boards, achievements as well as multiplayer with friends on any compatible platform. That was a bit misleading - the multiplayer will be powered by Team17's infrastructure, with GOG Galaxy support for remaining features.

We just updated that paragraph in the newspost, and we're sorry for being confusing the first time around!
Experiment513: Soo.... can we still play this game when it's old? Or will you take over the MP part when Team17 shuts down their infrastructure? :)
They probably will shut down their serves. I think that is to be expected. Was that a rhetorical question?
I consider that not exactly a plus it's more like a sort of DRM.

As long as there's a Lan mode and a local co-op mode I won't complain.
Experiment513: Soo.... can we still play this game when it's old? Or will you take over the MP part when Team17 shuts down their infrastructure? :)
0Grapher: They probably will shut down their serves. I think that is to be expected. Was that a rhetorical question?
I consider that not exactly a plus it's more like a sort of DRM.

As long as there's a Lan mode and a local co-op mode I won't complain.
If Team 17's track record is anything to go by that's probably not going to be a problem any time soon, and if anything does happen, there's always LAN play over Hamachi and the like.

AFAIK, the master servers for Worms Armageddon are alive and kicking since 1999.
Konrad: AFAIK, the master servers for Worms Armageddon are alive and kicking since 1999.
That's surprising. Maybe that's because the game is still being sold on Steam.

As I said I'm only going to complain if Lan or co-op are missing because that would be like DRM in that you can only play with other people if you use their servers.
I eagerly go to my account page, prepared to download yet another (hopefully fun) Worms game, and it says it will now be available for download next Wednesday the 15th?!

Dagnabit, I was so looking forward to some hot-seat play today, it being my day off for the week. I guess I'll have to load up Worms 2 and play with my friends instead...
Steely_Gaze: I eagerly go to my account page, prepared to download yet another (hopefully fun) Worms game, and it says it will now be available for download next Wednesday the 15th?!

Dagnabit, I was so looking forward to some hot-seat play today, it being my day off for the week. I guess I'll have to load up Worms 2 and play with my friends instead...
It might be released sooner than that. They apparently found a bug that is quite significant and as soon as it's fixed, they said they would release it.
Steely_Gaze: snip
elendiel7: snip
Why don't they notify us that the release date is postponed???

This is really shitty! WTF
Release date: 8. Juli 2015
Available for download: 15. Juli 2015

And no notification. What are they thinking? >:(
Post edited July 08, 2015 by 0Grapher
elendiel7: snip
0Grapher: Why don't they notify us that the release date is postponed???

This is really shitty! WTF
Release date: 8. Juli 2015
Available for download: 15. Juli 2015

And no notification. What are they thinking? >:(
We did notify with an update to this post as soon as we established how to communicate it with the developers :)

Speaking of, if you do have questions for the devs, their representative is over in this thread!
Ciris: We did notify with an update to this post as soon as we established how to communicate it with the developers :)

Speaking of, if you do have questions for the devs, their representative is over in this thread!
Thank you very much. :)
I think the update wasn't there when I posted but great to hear that the first post was updated as soon as possible.
Elmofongo: Well as I said this game is an expanded version of Armaggedon with even more stuff.
Matruchus: I don't know really. Worms wiki says otherwise: http://worms2d.info/WA_vs_WWP
Thanks, I will have to dig to finally find out the actual differences between the games.

Sachys: *dips tinyE's donkeys in concrete in preperation.

still, its not Armageddon. WWP was okay but ultimately was a bit too much in terms of generating a game at times. Also seemed to miss something atmospherically.
I played Armageddon and tried to give World Party a go, since it was newer and apparently more updated. The front-end of the game put me off almost instantly. While Armageddon had a cartoon war feel to it (kind of akin to the original Worms), World Party just felt... baby-like? The "cuteness" aspect was way overdone and the worms seemed to me like itsy bitsy babies on a oh-so-colorful world. Don't get me wrong, I can get into colorful and child-friendly games (like good ol' Mario series), but the art direction it took would probably make my 5 year old brother say he's too old for that shit. I can't remember the music, but I think it also added to that feeling. The actual game graphics seemed the same to me.

All in all, I'd be happy to pick this up if they revamped the atmosphere or if I can finally find a way to mod it...
So with WWP release moved... how about you finally give us Crypt of the Necrodancer, GOG? I seriously don't get the delay on that one.
I`m more annoyed about the apparent forced `Gog galaxy`. Isn`t this client supposed to be totally optional? I like GOG because, normally, I`m not forced to run yet ANOTHER client on my pc. Origin, Steam, UBI, I already reduced buying anything from these guys by 90% and was buying way more stuff per year from GOG.

Now you guys are jumping on this crap. Seriously, I don`t need these clients, and don`t try to sell me the `achievements/friends/patching` bs, I didn`t need any of that with the other clients (until they forced it) and I don`t need it now. You`re doing the exact same crap; gradually forcing this client onto EVERYONE until it`s mandatory, just like with Steam. Please, GOG- STOP IT!

This seriously increases the chances of me NOT buying Worms World Party.
Post edited July 09, 2015 by Socratatus
Socratatus: I`m more annoyed about the apparent forced `Gog galaxy`. Isn`t this client supposed to be totally optional? I like GOG because, normally, I`m not forced to run yet ANOTHER client on my pc. Origin, Steam, UBI, I already reduced buying anything from these guys by 90% and was buying way more stuff per year from GOG.

Now you guys are jumping on this crap. Seriously, I don`t need these clients, and don`t try to sell me the `achievements/friends/patching` bs, I didn`t need any of that with the other clients (until they forced it) and I don`t need it now. You`re doing the exact same crap; gradually forcing this client onto EVERYONE until it`s mandatory, just like with Steam. Please, GOG- STOP IT!

This seriously increases the chances of me NOT buying Worms World Party.
And... where do you get that the client is mandatory? You don't need it to play the game... :-/ You probably can't get achievements (which is logical...) but you can play with friends and you can download the patches manually...