It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

UPDATE:
Due to entirely unforeseen circumstances, the release date for Worms World Party Remastered has been delayed. Here's the official word from Team 17, and stay tuned for more info right here and on Twitter:

[i]Hello Wormers,

During final testing for today's release of the game, our QA team discovered a critical bug buried deep in the game's code. No one at Team17 is happy releasing the game with this bug in place. We'll be working our prods off to get this fixed and on sale as soon as possible. We’ll be providing updates via @WormsTeam17 on Twitter whenever they become available.

Thanks guys,

MT17
(Team17 Community Manager)[/i]

You Gotta Fight For Your Right to (Worms World) Party!

<span class="bold">Worms World Party Remastered</span>, a modern update to (arguably) the greatest Worms game ever, is available for pre-orders now, DRM-free on GOG.com! You can save up to 20% off on your pre-order if you already own the previous Worms titles on GOG.com.

Where Worms Armageddon hit just the spot with gamers, Worms World Party - the sequel, hit harder and in several more places. In many ways an expansion on the foundations laid down by Armageddon - Worms World Party was essentially the apex of the classic 2D Worms formula. Though not innovative, it's arguably the best Worms game ever.
Fans of the Worms series know that it's the little things that matter - that's why it's so exciting that the apex of Worms gameplay returns in <span class="bold">Worms World Party Remastered</span> - with the same feel as always, in glorious 1080p resolution and with updated sound effects, controller support and more. Check out the trailer, and some old reviews to see exactly what you're about to get into.

What's more exciting, Worms World Party Remastered will launch with GOG Galaxy support for achievements, leaderboards, auto-updates, one-click installation and more! Connect with your friends regardless of their platform thanks to multiplayer powered by Team 17, the Worms developer team!

Pre-order the remastered edition of <span class="bold">Worms World Party Remastered</span> DRM-free on GOG.com and take advantage of the 20% series completion discount, or enjoy the standard 10% off pre-order deal! The deal will last until the game is released.

EVERYBODY WAS WORMS WORLD FIGHTING, NINJA ROPES WERE FAST AS LIGHTNING.
<iframe width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FjV77JH5VxI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Note:
Worms World Party Remastered multiplayer will be powered by Team17's infrastructure, with GOG Galaxy support for remaining features. We've updated the relevant information in this newspost, and we are sorry for any confusion.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by Konrad
I mean, I LIKE Worms, don't get me wrong, but I just don't get it - Why is World Party the "greatest Worms game ever" and worthy of a re-make when both Reloaded and Revolution that came out after it appear to be iterative tweaks to basically the same game?
Did they go wrong in some way?
When will this madness end?
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
YAY! You can never have enough worms! :)
Post edited July 03, 2015 by LucianX
even though i hate ps4 remasters at the moment.. way too many imho :(
this looks very good to me :)) and glad to see it makes a comeback after 14 years to the pc again, improved and ready for online battle-fun
Post edited July 03, 2015 by AlexZeusMercer
I would like to inform all Linux and Mac users that the developers are considering porting the game to Linux and Mac if there's enough demand for the port:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/worms_world_party_remastered_on_linuxmac
Nice upcoming release. But im waiting for Worms Armageddon - best ever Worms game made.
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Matruchus
Fever_Discordia: I mean, I LIKE Worms, don't get me wrong, but I just don't get it - Why is World Party the "greatest Worms game ever" and worthy of a re-make when both Reloaded and Revolution that came out after it appear to be iterative tweaks to basically the same game?
Team 17 was not able to do a better job with Reloaded and Revolution as they are poor executed respect the Worms 2 legacy (W2, W:A and WWP). So they are remastering what was a good game to begin with.
Unfortunately, Worms Armageddon was not rereleased in such fashion and with all the community updates that make him the best Worms game released so fare (even better than WWP and probably WWP Remastered).
Fever_Discordia: I mean, I LIKE Worms, don't get me wrong, but I just don't get it - Why is World Party the "greatest Worms game ever" and worthy of a re-make when both Reloaded and Revolution that came out after it appear to be iterative tweaks to basically the same game?
Worms World Party is (in my opinion) the greatest Worms game ever. It was my childhood, apparently other people feel the same way?
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Dartpaw86
Matruchus: Nice upcoming release. But im waiting for Worms Armageddon - best ever Worms game made.
"slaps my face"

And here I thought this game was considered the best :P

And I could have sworn we had Armaggedon.

And I just did my research World Party is an expanded version of Armaggedon?
Dartpaw86: Worms World Party is (in my opinion) the greatest Worms game ever. It was my childhood, apparently other people feel the same way?
Same here it was the first game I was introduced to back in the early 2000s.

And I even liked Worms 3D, what was the hatred of that game?
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Elmofongo
I wish i could say i have fond memories of the worms games, but i never had anyone to play it with, so i only did solo for like a half hour before quitting...

Sorta keeps me from getting excited for this game...

edit: More memorable is Bjorn Lynne did music for some of the Worms games... not all of them i think, but definitely a few of them.
Post edited July 03, 2015 by rtcvb32
I like worms too. I'm not a humongous fan, but I am a fan of the little things specific to the old games. Like the janky 2D art and that particular physics engine. The post 3D-era releases (including Reloaded and Revolution) have AFAIK also been smaller games - with fewer maps, or weapons, or worms.

For me though, it's mostly the fact that the games never felt the same after WWP. I guess nostalgia is one hell of a drug, and I'm super excited about this one.
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Konrad
I always thought Armageddon was considered the best one.
Matruchus: Nice upcoming release. But im waiting for Worms Armageddon - best ever Worms game made.
Elmofongo: "slaps my face"

And here I thought this game was considered the best :P

And I could have sworn we had Armaggedon.

And I just did my research World Party is an expanded version of Armaggedon?
I really don't know. Never heard of WWP till today. Armaggedon was the game more or less everybody I knew played to death. It was the ultimate Worms game with most weapons, weapon customization, etc.
Smannesman: I always thought Armageddon was considered the best one.
Sort of, but they're more or less the same game. Armageddon was the explosion of awesome and it got the cult following, World Party was like an expansion to that awesome, with just more stuff and probably too high a price tag considering.
rtcvb32: I wish i could say i have fond memories of the worms games, but i never had anyone to play it with, so i only did solo for like a half hour before quitting...
Oooh, that's a shame. :(

I hope you get to play it with fellow GOGgers now, though. :)