It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

UPDATE:
Due to entirely unforeseen circumstances, the release date for Worms World Party Remastered has been delayed. Here's the official word from Team 17, and stay tuned for more info right here and on Twitter:

[i]Hello Wormers,

During final testing for today's release of the game, our QA team discovered a critical bug buried deep in the game's code. No one at Team17 is happy releasing the game with this bug in place. We'll be working our prods off to get this fixed and on sale as soon as possible. We’ll be providing updates via @WormsTeam17 on Twitter whenever they become available.

Thanks guys,

MT17
(Team17 Community Manager)[/i]

You Gotta Fight For Your Right to (Worms World) Party!

<span class="bold">Worms World Party Remastered</span>, a modern update to (arguably) the greatest Worms game ever, is available for pre-orders now, DRM-free on GOG.com! You can save up to 20% off on your pre-order if you already own the previous Worms titles on GOG.com.

Where Worms Armageddon hit just the spot with gamers, Worms World Party - the sequel, hit harder and in several more places. In many ways an expansion on the foundations laid down by Armageddon - Worms World Party was essentially the apex of the classic 2D Worms formula. Though not innovative, it's arguably the best Worms game ever.
Fans of the Worms series know that it's the little things that matter - that's why it's so exciting that the apex of Worms gameplay returns in <span class="bold">Worms World Party Remastered</span> - with the same feel as always, in glorious 1080p resolution and with updated sound effects, controller support and more. Check out the trailer, and some old reviews to see exactly what you're about to get into.

What's more exciting, Worms World Party Remastered will launch with GOG Galaxy support for achievements, leaderboards, auto-updates, one-click installation and more! Connect with your friends regardless of their platform thanks to multiplayer powered by Team 17, the Worms developer team!

Pre-order the remastered edition of <span class="bold">Worms World Party Remastered</span> DRM-free on GOG.com and take advantage of the 20% series completion discount, or enjoy the standard 10% off pre-order deal! The deal will last until the game is released.

EVERYBODY WAS WORMS WORLD FIGHTING, NINJA ROPES WERE FAST AS LIGHTNING.
<iframe width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FjV77JH5VxI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Note:
Worms World Party Remastered multiplayer will be powered by Team17's infrastructure, with GOG Galaxy support for remaining features. We've updated the relevant information in this newspost, and we are sorry for any confusion.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by Konrad
Socratatus: I`m more annoyed about the apparent forced `Gog galaxy`. Isn`t this client supposed to be totally optional? I like GOG because, normally, I`m not forced to run yet ANOTHER client on my pc. Origin, Steam, UBI, I already reduced buying anything from these guys by 90% and was buying way more stuff per year from GOG.

Now you guys are jumping on this crap. Seriously, I don`t need these clients, and don`t try to sell me the `achievements/friends/patching` bs, I didn`t need any of that with the other clients (until they forced it) and I don`t need it now. You`re doing the exact same crap; gradually forcing this client onto EVERYONE until it`s mandatory, just like with Steam. Please, GOG- STOP IT!

This seriously increases the chances of me NOT buying Worms World Party.
You don't need the client, unless you want to play online multiplayer.
Grargar: You don't need the client, unless you want to play online multiplayer.
Note:
Worms World Party Remastered multiplayer will be powered by Team17's infrastructure, with GOG Galaxy support for remaining features.
Apparently you don't need the client even if you want to play online.
Good, that they are testing and fixing bugs. I hate to play bugged and unfinished games!
0Grapher: Apparently you don't need the client even if you want to play online.
Whoops! I didn't notice Konrad's post.
Socratatus: I`m more annoyed about the apparent forced `Gog galaxy`. Isn`t this client supposed to be totally optional? I like GOG because, normally, I`m not forced to run yet ANOTHER client on my pc. Origin, Steam, UBI, I already reduced buying anything from these guys by 90% and was buying way more stuff per year from GOG.

Now you guys are jumping on this crap. Seriously, I don`t need these clients, and don`t try to sell me the `achievements/friends/patching` bs, I didn`t need any of that with the other clients (until they forced it) and I don`t need it now. You`re doing the exact same crap; gradually forcing this client onto EVERYONE until it`s mandatory, just like with Steam. Please, GOG- STOP IT!

Uhm, where is it written that the client is mandatrory?
I woud like you to quote that information.
Thank you.

Just buy GOG games until GOG do decide to force it, and if that day comes, I'm pretty sure their business will collapse.

For now, as others have said, Galaxy is optional.
I still wonder how could Team17 give out a release date for a game that obviously wasn't tested well enough to be released. I mean, it's not the first time they had bugs in their Worms games, for example Worms Reloaded got 18 Updates until all known bugs were eliminated. So come on - with this kind of QA Team17 will fall flat on their face with this one, too. Again that is.
Dartpaw86: But honestly, WWP has quite a few more features to give than Armageddon did, in turn making it the quintessential Worms game (As it was the last before the series went to the highly hated 3D games)
While this might have been correct in the past, it is not true anymore, since a very long time: http://worms2d.info/WA_vs_WWP

Dartpaw86: I have a repolished "Worms Armageddon" for the PS3 and it had new features like various hats your worms can wear. I honestly loved that feature, which I wonder if that's going to be added to this, as I do not remember WWP having that.
It is not "Worms Armageddon", it's "Worms 2: Armageddon", a completely different game (same as Worms Reloaded on the PC), based on the Worms Open Warfare engine.
Post edited July 12, 2015 by StepS_
Dartpaw86: But honestly, WWP has quite a few more features to give than Armageddon did, in turn making it the quintessential Worms game (As it was the last before the series went to the highly hated 3D games)
StepS_: While this might have been correct in the past, it is not true anymore, since a very long time: http://worms2d.info/WA_vs_WWP
This source is biased. It's true that a list of features that Armageddon received in updates is very long, but these features are mostly of very little importance. I've browsed through the list and virtually the only features I'm remotely interested in in Armageddon are these:
-replays - it's cool, but not essential
-importing color images as maps - again, cool, but not essential
-48 worms in a match - it is a good feature in multiplayer, but fails miserably when you try to play with bots, since their AI gets crazy when there are too many worms on the map
-holding SHIFT to walk without changing facing direction - it is definitely useful
-random worm turn order

WWP has WormPot which, for me, is EASILY more important than the features above. All these gameplay modes make WWP so much better than Armageddon. Heck, the fort mode alone makes it better than Armageddon in my opinion. Let's not forget about other features: multiplayer missions and mission editor are a blast, too. And you won't find them in Armageddon. As for the lack of built-in higher resolution support of WWP, there is a mod to allow the game to be played in any resolution, plus it won't be needed anyway once the Remastered edition goes gold.

The only compelling reason for me to use Armageddon is the fact that WWP's online mode is pretty much dead. Armageddon is definitely more popular, hence multiplayer is still alive there, but it doesn't mean it's the better game. Some Armageddon players have never even heard about WWP, while others believe that more recent updates mean the game has gotten better than its sequel.

But the most important selling points of WWP: WormPot, multiplayer missions and mission editor, are still exclusive to this game.

Anyway, I do not hate Armageddon or anything. In fact, I have both of them installed - Armageddon for online matches and WWP for any others, whether I want to play with a CPU or a friend. Still, I do hope that the release of Remastered edition will increase WWP's popularity and bring its multiplayer back to life. If that happens, I don't think I'll have any reason left to play Armgeddon.
StepS_: While this might have been correct in the past, it is not true anymore, since a very long time: http://worms2d.info/WA_vs_WWP
Graanii: This source is biased.
And old. The page references a discussion thread which hasn't seen any new posts in 2006, and the only posts from 2006 are a pair asking for the thread to be closed.

Currently have Worms: Armageddon on Steam, and it's a blast, but it's also running on a ton of legacy code resulting in low color depth and inconsistent/unstable performance on Windows 7 and 8. For example, only one drawmode is capable of recovering from the game being minimized. Otherwise you have to kill it via task manager while the game is still trying to occupy the screen, which is terrifying to say the least.

I'm mostly hoping that the WWP re-release will have a revised frontend which is more in-line with modern standards(Borderless windows!).
Post edited July 13, 2015 by Entity325
Updated date of release, communicated by the representative of Team 17 : "Worms World Party Remastered will be released at 5PM BST on Thursday 16th July! "

Here is his original message (that you can find , and if you want to ask him questions or stay tuned, it's [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/worms_world_party_remastered_1]on this thread)

"Hello everyone,

I'm happy to confirm that Worms World Party Remastered will be released at 5PM BST on Thursday 16th July!

Thank you all so much for your patience whilst we resolved this issue. In celebration, there will be a 10% discount on Worms World Party Remastered at launch. Additionally, if you own Worms United, Worms 2 and Worms: Forts Under Siege on GOG, you will receive an additional 10% off.

See you on Thursday!

MT17"
Post edited July 14, 2015 by Splatsch