It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Strategy never looked so beautiful.

<span class="bold">Sudden Strike 4</span>, the new entry in the beloved RTS series that drops you straight into the chaotic battlefields of WWII, is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 15% launch discount. Buy now to get the Sudden Strike Trilogy plus the OST, artbook, and an exclusive skirmish map as pre-order bonuses.

Nine different commanders await your orders, as you guide either the Allies, the Soviets, or the Germans through this massive conflict that shattered the world. Use their unique individual abilities and your well-placed units to counter your opponents' strategies and conquer over 20 challenging scenarios before you take on your friends, either online or via LAN.

The pre-order bonuses last until the game's expected release on August 11.
The Sudden Strike trilogy will be made available to download before that time.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ujd7kqs_ylk?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited June 30, 2017 by maladr0Id
Ehmm... there was a 3rd entry in this series?
Wishlisted for now
EDIT: Never mind.

Looking forward to the first installment!
Post edited June 30, 2017 by Nightblair
Looks interesting but I'm not that much in to RTT genre. Stil wishlisted.
Will the trilogy be released as a separate purchase later, or is this a pre-order exclusive?
jcoa: Will the trilogy be released as a separate purchase later, or is this a pre-order exclusive?
This. I'd love to get this now, but it's too steep for my blood.
Post edited June 30, 2017 by SpiderFighter
low rated
the BIG question is:

does ss4 have a soviet campaign AND will it be some bullshit anti-russian propaganda like company of heroes 2?
jcoa: Will the trilogy be released as a separate purchase later, or is this a pre-order exclusive?
Hm, I thought that it will be available to download separately, but now when you talk about it and I read it again, it is not clear.
Saw they released the original Sudden Strike Trilogy on Steam earlier this month, great its also coming to GOG then with Sudden Strike 4. Great!. Expected nothing less from Kalpyso as they understand DRM free is not a bad thing and most of their games are on here.

I remember spending ages playing Sudden Strike 2 / Resource War back in the day. That with the 'Hidden Stroke 2' mod was absolutely amazing. I really hope Sudden Strike 4 will be as good as SS2.

So when can we expect the Sudden Strike Trilogy to be buyable GOG? I need the classics back in my life right now lol.
Post edited June 30, 2017 by Evixios
I'm not interested in 4 but I'm going to buy SS 1-3. Hope they won't make it pre-order exclusive
Sudden 4 Strike looks very hazy.
high rated
And once again, a game has a Linux version on Steam but no Linux version here
Not for me and I don't do pre-orders, but at least these guys get how to do a pre-order.
apehater: the BIG question is:
does ss4 have a soviet campaign AND will it be some bullshit anti-russian propaganda like company of heroes 2?
No propaganda. You get to play as Putin, leading your troops to a glorious victory against the nazi-Merkel.

I'm more interested to the three first games in the series at this point, but I admit getting 1-3 "for free" with this preorder is tempting.

Then again, I hate it if I buy this pre-order, and later they release dozens of contect DLCs for it which I am supposed to buy separately. Then of course they release a Gold version with everything included, and I am like "Gee mister, why didn't I wait for that?".

So I think I'll wait either way. Too much of a gamble, and I am not into gambling games.