It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Strategy never looked so beautiful.

<span class="bold">Sudden Strike 4</span>, the new entry in the beloved RTS series that drops you straight into the chaotic battlefields of WWII, is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 15% launch discount. Buy now to get the Sudden Strike Trilogy plus the OST, artbook, and an exclusive skirmish map as pre-order bonuses.

Nine different commanders await your orders, as you guide either the Allies, the Soviets, or the Germans through this massive conflict that shattered the world. Use their unique individual abilities and your well-placed units to counter your opponents' strategies and conquer over 20 challenging scenarios before you take on your friends, either online or via LAN.

The pre-order bonuses last until the game's expected release on August 11.
The Sudden Strike trilogy will be made available to download before that time.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ujd7kqs_ylk?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited June 30, 2017 by maladr0Id
Why the pre-order of Sudden strike 4 is not with 15% disccount? Where are still in July, far from the release date.

I was to pre-order now that the previous games have been released and I found that there is no disccount in the sudden strike 4 pre-order. Isn't supposed to be until release date (August 11)?
Cananas: Why the pre-order of Sudden strike 4 is not with 15% disccount? Where are still in July, far from the release date.

I was to pre-order now that the previous games have been released and I found that there is no disccount in the sudden strike 4 pre-order. Isn't supposed to be until release date (August 11)?
It was temporary issue, the promo is still available.
No pre-release hype for this?

Come on, people, get hyped!