It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Double the katana, double the attitude.

<span class="bold">Shadow Warrior 2</span>, the bombastic sequel to the notoriously cheeky FPS, is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 10% pre-order discount. Owners of <span class="bold">Shadow Warrior (2013)</span> or Hard Reset Redux get an additional 10% discount.

He will slice, he will dice, he'll make the demons pay the price. Lo Wang is once again caught in the middle of a cataclysmic fight that involves dark magic, dark science, and a whole bunch of misshapen monstrosities. But the talented death-dealer is now packing an expanded selection of murder weapons, including his katana, daggers, and hand claws, alongside some nasty magic powers and dependable firearms. The 4 player co-op and brutal damage system will make using all these new toys all the more rewarding and Wang's trash-talking all the more justified.

Craving some more Wang? The timing is perfect for <span class="bold">Shadow Warrior Classic Redux</span> to arrive in our fair parts, and with a sexy 75% launch discount to boot! Sporting remastered visuals, two expansion packs, GOG Galaxy support for achievements, and all the old-school sass of Lo Wang, this is the definitive edition of the cult classic. Plus the original <span class="bold">Shadow Warrior Classic Complete</span> is now FREE for all those who want to see every single pixel that they're cutting off their enemies.
The 75% discount on Redux will last until September 9, 6:59AM UTC.

Pre-order <span class="bold">Shadow Warrior 2</span> and get ready to carve up some nasty demons, DRM-free on GOG.com. Want to add some style to your mayhem? The <span class="bold">Deluxe Edition</span> comes with the soundtrack, the art book, and the Solid Gold Pack.

The 10% pre-order discount will last until the game's release on October 13.
Extra pre-order bonus: the exclusive Razorback chainsaw katana.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XO_t7YHM4o8
Post edited September 02, 2016 by maladr0Id
Is the coop working with those who will buy the game on Steam?
Post edited September 02, 2016 by JMSarDev
low rated
Pass.
This is the most tempting pre-order I've ever seen.
Post edited September 02, 2016 by Magmarock
high rated
Do NOT pre-order, m'kay?
JMSarDev: Just 2 easy questions:

Is it possible to get the additional 10% discount having Shadow Warrior (2013) on Steam? (I´m guessing no, but for asking...)

And

PD: The 10% discount is not activated right now?
This is GOG.No steam:)BTW look verry nice:)
Pray-order
JMSarDev: Just 2 easy questions:

Is it possible to get the additional 10% discount having Shadow Warrior (2013) on Steam? (I´m guessing no, but for asking...)

And

PD: The 10% discount is not activated right now?
Gotrekus: This is GOG.No steam:)BTW look verry nice:)
I was supposing that. Just wanted to confirm anyways. :P

But the damn online playing with those who buy it on Steam needs to happen (For this and any other game ASAP)
What the fuck? A preorder Weapon Skin? Are you kidding?

Things like that make it less likely that someone will preorder. Please, FWH, fix it. The preorder discount (20%) is nice, but the rest is just bullshit!

Look what you´ve done: I would have instapreordered it before. Now I have to think twice.
Post edited September 02, 2016 by RadonGOG
The weapon is silly, but classic redux and the discount.
Well, gonna pass the pre-order for now. Unless I find some money dropped on the ground.

Edit: will be there Deluxe upgrade option later on? If yes then might throw some money because of the pre-order discount.

Edit 2 : Crossplay MP or not?
Post edited September 02, 2016 by kokosabre
Classy.
low rated
The redux seems like another perfect candidate for Connect.
Astounding! Free Shadow Warrior Classic is a great move, everyone should play it! Thank you GOG, I'll grab the Redux version then as well! :-)
Brilliant, thank you, GOG :)

I have instabought the Redux (third game this week!), I hope that means Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition will find it´s way here as well :)

Also, very glad to see Shadow Warrior here, will play the hell out it :)