It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enter an action-adventure game inside a living, hand-drawn comic book. You can now pre-order Liberated DRM-free on GOG.COM. Set off on a unique journey taking place on the border between games and comic books. Uncover a disturbing reality where human rights are dying away. Take up arms and solve puzzles in a noir city that’s desperate for justice.

Pre-order Liberated on GOG.COM with a 20% discount lasting until 6th August 2020, 1 PM UTC (the game’s release is set for 30 July 2020). The same discount on Liberated will rise to 25% if you own at least one of the titles listed below:

• The Walking Dead
• The Wolf Among Us
• Void Bastards
• Blacksad
• XIII
• Interrogation
• Gemini Rue
• Bear With Me
• The Shivah
• Dry Drowning
• Flower Collectors
• Beholder 1/2
• Inside/Limbo
• Darq
high rated
ReynardFox: Anyone else feel like cyberpunk is becoming the next zombies? We've gone from almost no Cyberpunk media to too much...
If it helps any, this isn't neon-cybernetics cyberpunk – this is more like LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW, noir cyberpunk.
It hits different.
Post edited July 16, 2020 by Konradical
There will be no playable DEMO of this game in GOG?
Konradical: Heeey peeps!

So Liberated came out on Switch last month, and the PC version is getting a ton of sweet PC-worthy updates based on feedback that we got, plus upgraded textures and lighting, full voiceovers and righteous M+KB support. We'll also launch two short story DLCs with the game that you can just yoink for free.

I know it's just pre-orders for now but it's still real exciting to have this on GOG! Just wanted to say hello.
Wait ... what ... you are part of the team that made the game, Konrad? Now I will HAVE to buy it :)
(It already looks interesting in the trailer anyway)
Konradical: Heeey peeps!

So Liberated came out on Switch last month, and the PC version is getting a ton of sweet PC-worthy updates based on feedback that we got, plus upgraded textures and lighting, full voiceovers and righteous M+KB support. We'll also launch two short story DLCs with the game that you can just yoink for free.

I know it's just pre-orders for now but it's still real exciting to have this on GOG! Just wanted to say hello.
Dev side interaction is always welcome here and that sounds like some pretty sweet (PC) release goodies.
Combine that with the narrative content the game seems to offer and you've certainly gotten my attention.

Thanks for popping in to talk with us :)
RPGFanboy: Same here
Konradical: Shoot, dang. Hope it gets sorted quickly!
PS. 3 ain't bad, an excellent taste in games.

EDIT: Oh it's all good, woot.
Confirming the 25% is now working as intended.
Post edited July 16, 2020 by RoseLegion
high rated
UCrest: There will be no playable DEMO of this game in GOG?
Oh, [REDACTED] we're [REDACTED] to [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] – hope that helps!

MarkoH01: Wait ... what ... you are part of the team that made the game, Konrad? Now I will HAVE to buy it :)
Haha, yep! :) I'm more on the publishing side of things, but the lines get pretty blurry in the indie setup we've got here.

RoseLegion: Dev side interaction is always welcome here and that sounds like some pretty sweet (PC) release goodies.
Combine that with the narrative content the game seems to offer and you've certainly gotten my attention.
I love it when devs do that as well, wouldn't miss it for the world. And yes! GOG and Goodies are inseperable, there's some hilarious avatars in there too, can't wait for them to go live to be honest. :D
Post edited July 16, 2020 by Konradical
Interacting on forums, mentioning gog and retweeting on socials, linking to gog on website, release parity with steam. You have checked most of my boxes, but I can tell it's already going to be a nightmare to look up stuff for this game, with such a non unique title. Hope you make the soundtrack available or included. Thanks.
Interesting art style. Don't see it a lot in games.
Swissy88: Interacting on forums, mentioning gog and retweeting on socials, linking to gog on website, release parity with steam. You have checked most of my boxes, but I can tell it's already going to be a nightmare to look up stuff for this game, with such a non unique title. Hope you make the soundtrack available or included. Thanks.
For work purposes and stuff, we always google 'Liberated game" ^_^
Soundtrack is included sort of! The Digital Goodies include an OST Mixtape of sorts that'll be an extended mix of original tracks from the game..They're really excellent IMO, really good to just have on in the background.

Not sure yet if we'll do an entire proper OST Album though — creating proper tracks out of in-game music is a whole huge thing, you have to write and record new arrangements to sort of bring it all together. Depending on how you go about, it'll either be a terribly time consuming project, or crazy expensive to get outside help.
I'm currently a bit OOM, but this looks right up my alley :-)
Definitely on my wishlist, I cannot buy any more games as I'm saving up for a 3080ti/monitor so it's food banks and ramen for me!
I can't wait to get my hands on it. I saw the video game page on Steam and it looks like the two DLCs will be released on the same day (July 30th) with the base game. The DLCs are titled: ''Liberated: For the Homeland'' and ''Liberated: Glory to the Heroes'' respectively. The reviews are mostly based on the console game (Nintendo Switch). Nintendo Life gave it 8/10 and Pure Nintendo 9/10. Which is a great score for an indie game. That, without taking into account the additions made for the PC.

From this official link you can download the Press Kit of the video game. (includes: promotional videos, behind-the-scenes, trailers (PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC, etc.), wallpapers, screenshots, among other things). I suppose it will be of interest to those who collect this kind of stuff, where I include myself.

Source: http://liberated.games/

:)
Post edited July 18, 2020 by UCrest
UCrest: There will be no playable DEMO of this game in GOG?
Konradical: Oh, [REDACTED] we're [REDACTED] to [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] – hope that helps!

MarkoH01: Wait ... what ... you are part of the team that made the game, Konrad? Now I will HAVE to buy it :)
Konradical: Haha, yep! :) I'm more on the publishing side of things, but the lines get pretty blurry in the indie setup we've got here.

RoseLegion: Dev side interaction is always welcome here and that sounds like some pretty sweet (PC) release goodies.
Konradical: I love it when devs do that as well, wouldn't miss it for the world. And yes! GOG and Goodies are inseperable, there's some hilarious avatars in there too, can't wait for them to go live to be honest. :D
Good enough for me :)

I've taken the plunge despite my usual disinclination to pre-order games.

Looking forward to checking this out.